Forums

Bwian's Towel and Grief Shop Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-667-66024825

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I don't want to burst your bubble but you - yeah talking to you Rugi - first coined this term.

Which would make you absolute, undisputed biggest WONCE of all.

Oh yeah. Woncemeister.

Can I interest you in some ratbait?
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

19-Jan-2021 23:33:18

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,019 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Any chance of a job in Towel and Grief shop?

I am great at not selling towels and giving grief..

THIS IS NOT A PLOY TO INFILTRATE YOUR HIGH BORDERS TO GAIN ACCESS AND SECRETLY SELL TOWELS FROM UNDER THE COUNTER.......

I have come into bad times and sleeping in a cardboard box at the local park and eating worms and stuff Bear Grylls eats on his show and really need the help of the people who mean the most to me...

Unfortunately those people where not in when i knocked at their door so i immediately thought of you guys and thought to myself, i'll try my luck with Mr Corugilander.

So here i am, cap in hand, stinking a bit cos i have not had a wash in 8 days begging for the chance to stand behind your counter and happily tell every customer that enters this....

Towels, Towels, do we look like we sell Towels...........................

Followed by some carefully trained grief with a hint of Scouseness added

Much love

Scouse - Trained in the art of shaking myself dry "for the cause"
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

19-Feb-2021 22:22:45

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You're right. There's a distinct lack of cardboard around here - except for that big, coffin-shaped box behind the counter with "Quiet Please - Corugi Sleeping" stencilled on the side of it.

It's somewhat in the way, we should burn it.

That can be Scouse's first task as a new employee. Not sure about his subsequent duties given we have no stock to sell. And no customers anyway.

Perhaps he could stand around for hour after hour in mind-numbing boredom wearing a baseball cap emblazoned with a "Bwian's" logo perched at a jaunty angle on his bald head.

Oh yes, bald. He'll have to shave his bonce due to lice infestation in the wainscotting.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

20-Feb-2021 10:53:29

Quick find code: 93-94-667-66024825 Back to Top