Forums

Bwian's Towel and Grief Shop Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-667-66024825

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I like it when strange things happen.

I watched this video expecting some highly convoluted and complicated answer, but it appears no one knows why. Which is interesting.

WARNING! CONTAINS MATH. ( Its pretty easy to follow and I am sure you will have oodles of fun afterwards watching your tap dripping. Didn't like the bit about the rabbits though. )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v =o vJcsL7vyrk
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

10-Aug-2020 00:18:44

Corugi

Corugi

What do you mean last four month..... ZOMGEX! It's August already! What happened to the first 8 months?

ZOMGEX !!!6!!! Someone has been stealing months!

I demand a full investigation. Kings Abbot, you are in charge. You are authorized to use torture and threats of hour long computer science tutorials to extract a confession.

I remind you that we are not signatories to the Geneva convention.

23-Aug-2020 06:46:50

Corugi

Corugi

Say, if you are going back in time would you mind having a look around for the Big Bang? Take a photo if you find it. There's some guy who insists it never happened. I want to prove him wrong. It may look a little like this, but less fruity.

24-Aug-2020 15:34:51

Corugi

Corugi

ohhhhhhhh.......that fireworky one was pretty!

I think that should be the minimum standard for all fireworks from now on. Wait. I will pass a law to make it so.... Done.

Right, I have decided that our clan needs to take a new direction. We all going to become hired assassins. I believe it may prove more profitable than not selling towels.

Yes. We are moving into the prearranged death service industry. Our company name will be...

DEAD ON TIME

28-Aug-2020 07:42:54

Quick find code: 93-94-667-66024825 Back to Top