Quick find code: 90-91-722-65845494

Bowie I
Mar Member 2016

Bowie I

Posts: 5,390 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The Gud Kang said :
The Gud Kang said :
Uh...ok

I think there's merit to the negotiations issue so I'm going to propose something:

Current Rule

- In the case that a mediator is needed, the Thread Holder (TH) will be called upon to mediate any war discussions. This means that the TH can provide advice and suggestions but have no power nor ability to alter or nullify war terms or dates. In the case that the TH clan is involved in war, both clans will decide on 1 mediator in place of the TH. TH will also act as referee during war

Proposed Change

- In the case that a mediator is needed, the Thread Holder (TH) will be called upon to mediate any war discussions. This means that the TH can provide advice and suggestions but have no power nor ability to alter or nullify war terms or dates. In the case that the TH clan is involved in war, both clans will decide on 1 mediator in place of the TH. TH/Mediator will also act as referee during war.
If the two clans cannot come to terms, then the TH/Mediator reserves the right to impose default terms on the belligerents. This can be appealed by a vote of the community.

Bump

Kingdom of Ashdale votes yes
Legatus Maximus
|
The Empire of Zaros - RS3

23-Nov-2016 06:04:42

Campo

Campo

Posts: 332 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Arya Thorel said :
KOI attacks, KW defends, North spawn attacks

To clarify, should this read KOI attacks, KW attacks, North spawn attacks? Else KW defend both rounds 1 & 2 and only possibly attack if there is A. A third round and B. They happen to be the north spawn?
Kingdom of Ashdale

23-Nov-2016 08:36:06

3randon
Jul Member 2023

3randon

Posts: 913 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The Gud Kang said :
I believe that is enough votes to pass the proposal.

I would say so Sound! I definitely think this is a step in a forward direction that will help W103
Although I hope its never needed I think it will help protect everyones rights when it comes to warring and Desert ( as well as past thread holders) will have no issues being fair I trust in him.
Learn to use logic and reason, it will serve you better than Pride or Vanity
To the well organized mind, death is but the next great adventure.

23-Nov-2016 20:12:20

Desert Spear
Feb Member 2022

Desert Spear

Posts: 1,149 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The Gud Kang said :
I believe that is enough votes to pass the proposal.

Well, glad to see that people got this on lock. I will make the changes to the thread with Sound's proposal...when I am not running around with Hannah and her family....got like 3 mins to write this.....Miss you all!!!!
Desert Spear
|
War, War never changes.

25-Nov-2016 14:48:49

Capet
Mar Member 2023

Capet

Posts: 2,123 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
hey, so castle wars goes into the spotlight December 2nd. Plan on seeing an event held by moi either then or the two days that follows. Every good, right, and just citizen of world 103 is invited of course. EXCEPT FOR YOU SOUND5 YOU CAN DIE AT TELOS PHASE 1
Capet

28-Nov-2016 13:43:45

Quick find code: 90-91-722-65845494 Back to Top