Quick find code: 90-91-722-65845494

3randon
Jul Member 2023

3randon

Posts: 913 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
build a bridge to get over it....meh

lets get lit #fuckit
Learn to use logic and reason, it will serve you better than Pride or Vanity
To the well organized mind, death is but the next great adventure.

22-Nov-2016 23:26:30 - Last edited on 23-Nov-2016 01:12:41 by 3randon

The Gud Kang

The Gud Kang

Posts: 14,154 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Actually I recant my proposal. I think your proposals regarding war negotiations are pointless because of this Brandon (taken from page 2):

- In the case that a mediator is needed, the Thread Holder (TH) will be called upon to mediate any war discussions. This means that the TH can provide advice and suggestions but have no power nor ability to alter or nullify war terms or dates. In the case that the TH clan is involved in war, both clans will decide on 1 mediator in place of the TH. TH will also act as referee during war

All we'd have to do is change the wording to allow the thread holder or other appointed mediator to nullify the war, and if a clan disagrees they can take it to a community vote.

22-Nov-2016 23:38:27 - Last edited on 22-Nov-2016 23:41:26 by The Gud Kang

The Silver G
May Member 2018

The Silver G

Posts: 591 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@ 1 o clock game time. A will go away from existence!

But here is my promise.

I Godkin, will return, and when I do well.... You'll think twice before you judge a person from there ideas, actions, and abilities.

Thank you all. Cya when I return.

Godkin out.
Jesus

22-Nov-2016 23:56:45 - Last edited on 23-Nov-2016 00:11:25 by The Silver G

Damion Avah
Dec Member 2014

Damion Avah

Posts: 583 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The Silver G said :

But here is my promise.

I Godkin, will return, and when I do well.... You'll think twice before you judge a person from there ideas, actions, and abilities.

Godkin out.

k
...bud
~~† Emperor of the The Menaphite Empire †~~

~~~Search for the laws of harmony, and you will find knowledge~~~

---

23-Nov-2016 00:14:48

Campo

Campo

Posts: 332 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The Silver G said :

But here is my promise.

Godkin out.

Nothing of value was lost.
Kingdom of Ashdale

23-Nov-2016 00:27:21

3randon
Jul Member 2023

3randon

Posts: 913 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Apparently my presentation and ideas aren't good enough for w103. Instead of trying to work through it or asking questions we just wanna sit around and bitch because my proposal is to " jumbled" or " hard to read" and Obviously they aren't what w103 wants right now so that's fine.

I'm just gonna retract my proposals.

Also FYI if you have an issue with me or my posts/proposals I'm on discord I'm in game just come to me not gonna bit your heads off

peace out girl scouts
Learn to use logic and reason, it will serve you better than Pride or Vanity
To the well organized mind, death is but the next great adventure.

23-Nov-2016 01:01:07

The Gud Kang

The Gud Kang

Posts: 14,154 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Uh...ok

I think there's merit to the negotiations issue so I'm going to propose something:

Current Rule

- In the case that a mediator is needed, the Thread Holder (TH) will be called upon to mediate any war discussions. This means that the TH can provide advice and suggestions but have no power nor ability to alter or nullify war terms or dates. In the case that the TH clan is involved in war, both clans will decide on 1 mediator in place of the TH. TH will also act as referee during war

Proposed Change

- In the case that a mediator is needed, the Thread Holder (TH) will be called upon to mediate any war discussions. This means that the TH can provide advice and suggestions but have no power nor ability to alter or nullify war terms or dates. In the case that the TH clan is involved in war, both clans will decide on 1 mediator in place of the TH. TH/Mediator will also act as referee during war.
If the two clans cannot come to terms, then the TH/Mediator reserves the right to impose default terms on the belligerents. This can be appealed by a vote of the community.

23-Nov-2016 01:20:53

Damion Avah
Dec Member 2014

Damion Avah

Posts: 583 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
3randon said :
Apparently my presentation and ideas aren't good enough for w103. Instead of trying to work through it or asking questions we just wanna sit around and bitch because my proposal is to " jumbled" or " hard to read" and Obviously they aren't what w103 wants right now so that's fine.

I'm just gonna retract my proposals.

Also FYI if you have an issue with me or my posts/proposals I'm on discord I'm in game just come to me not gonna bit your heads off

peace out girl scouts

Personally, i feel astra did bring up some valid points and also i had no issues with the proposals since i personally was interested to see where it could go. I'm open to anything so long as it thoroughly discussed to where any concerns and questions could be discussed.

As for if its jumbled or hard to read, i wouldn't exactly say that. It's a starting point to where we could expand on it and see if there is room for improvement and such.

I honestly don't know what prompted you to retract your proposal, granted i am tired and probably missed something that happened.

But if i may, it never hurts to go back to the drawing board and try to get finer details down
~~† Emperor of the The Menaphite Empire †~~

~~~Search for the laws of harmony, and you will find knowledge~~~

---

23-Nov-2016 01:22:10

Quick find code: 90-91-722-65845494 Back to Top