† World 103 POC Community T5 † Thread is locked

Quick find code: 90-91-722-65845494

The Gud Kang

The Gud Kang

Posts: 14,154 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Votes in favor of the proposed change:

Noxious Gladiators
Last Arcane Kingdom
K Dubz (still can't spell their clan name)
Kingdom of Isafdar
Kingdom of Ashdale

Votes against the proposed change:

23-Nov-2016 01:22:28 - Last edited on 23-Nov-2016 15:50:32 by The Gud Kang

The Gud Kang

The Gud Kang

Posts: 14,154 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The Gud Kang said :
Uh...ok

I think there's merit to the negotiations issue so I'm going to propose something:

Current Rule

- In the case that a mediator is needed, the Thread Holder (TH) will be called upon to mediate any war discussions. This means that the TH can provide advice and suggestions but have no power nor ability to alter or nullify war terms or dates. In the case that the TH clan is involved in war, both clans will decide on 1 mediator in place of the TH. TH will also act as referee during war

Proposed Change

- In the case that a mediator is needed, the Thread Holder (TH) will be called upon to mediate any war discussions. This means that the TH can provide advice and suggestions but have no power nor ability to alter or nullify war terms or dates. In the case that the TH clan is involved in war, both clans will decide on 1 mediator in place of the TH. TH/Mediator will also act as referee during war.
If the two clans cannot come to terms, then the TH/Mediator reserves the right to impose default terms on the belligerents. This can be appealed by a vote of the community.

Bump

23-Nov-2016 01:22:58

Damion Avah
Dec Member 2014

Damion Avah

Posts: 583 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The Gud Kang said :
Uh...ok

I think there's merit to the negotiations issue so I'm going to propose something:

Current Rule

- In the case that a mediator is needed, the Thread Holder (TH) will be called upon to mediate any war discussions. This means that the TH can provide advice and suggestions but have no power nor ability to alter or nullify war terms or dates. In the case that the TH clan is involved in war, both clans will decide on 1 mediator in place of the TH. TH will also act as referee during war

Proposed Change

- In the case that a mediator is needed, the Thread Holder (TH) will be called upon to mediate any war discussions. This means that the TH can provide advice and suggestions but have no power nor ability to alter or nullify war terms or dates. In the case that the TH clan is involved in war, both clans will decide on 1 mediator in place of the TH. TH/Mediator will also act as referee during war.
If the two clans cannot come to terms, then the TH/Mediator reserves the right to impose default terms on the belligerents. This can be appealed by a vote of the community.

The Last Arcane Kingdom will vote yes.
As before were for TH being mediator and does makes sense in the case the TH being in the involved party that someone else should be picked. Along with safeguards to avoid infighting over disagreements over war negotiations
~~† Emperor of the The Menaphite Empire †~~

~~~Search for the laws of harmony, and you will find knowledge~~~

---

23-Nov-2016 01:28:45

StewardMan
Aug Member 2023

StewardMan

Posts: 472 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The Gud Kang said :
The Gud Kang said :
Uh...ok

Current Rule

Proposed Change

Bump

K Dubz votes yes
StewardMan
| Vice President |
The Mild Ones

23-Nov-2016 01:47:49

Arya Thorel

Arya Thorel

Posts: 973 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
KOI votes yes to the matter as it really doesn't change anything. It is how we have been running things just informally in a way as nothing was written on the thread.

Also in regards to Astra's comment about the smaller clans, I would like to extend recruiting help to any clan that needs it. We all started at the same place just takes some determination, a few hours and lots of typing to get the members. Sure the occasional person will turn you down based on cit level but not all. Most will join simply in the way you present the clan. Even with a T1-4 cit I got people in by the masses. Some call me a recruiting machine. Haha But seriously, I will help you as long as you make the effort. Message me to set something up and I'm there. I don't mind helping your clans grow. If you grow, you are successful and therefore 103 remains alive and successful and I believe that is a common goal we all wish to achieve.
Arya Thorel

Queen of
Isafdar
"No ruler that ever lived had the support of all the people." ~TL

23-Nov-2016 02:30:03

Damion Avah
Dec Member 2014

Damion Avah

Posts: 583 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Arya Thorel said :
KOI votes yes to the matter as it really doesn't change anything. It is how we have been running things just informally in a way as nothing was written on the thread.

Also in regards to Astra's comment about the smaller clans, I would like to extend recruiting help to any clan that needs it. We all started at the same place just takes some determination, a few hours and lots of typing to get the members. Sure the occasional person will turn you down based on cit level but not all. Most will join simply in the way you present the clan. Even with a T1-4 cit I got people in by the masses. Some call me a recruiting machine. Haha But seriously, I will help you as long as you make the effort. Message me to set something up and I'm there. I don't mind helping your clans grow. If you grow, you are successful and therefore 103 remains alive and successful and I believe that is a common goal we all wish to achieve.

I believe it was something LAK wanted to do by also extending a hand of help. But we had a somewhat large shift in leadership along with filling empty roles. If you need help, i can ask our Recruitment Head to possibly lend a hand. Thankfully Arya brought it up and it pretty much reminded me. I need to go over my notes more often. I'll also send you a pm as soon as possible about possibly making arrangements if you wish.
~~† Emperor of the The Menaphite Empire †~~

~~~Search for the laws of harmony, and you will find knowledge~~~

---

23-Nov-2016 02:56:23

Astrazak
Apr Member 2020

Astrazak

Posts: 1,026 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I quite like Sound's proposal, but would need backing from TSV before casting an official vote.

I'd also like to thank Arya & Danny for offering aid with recruitment. However, I was only talking abstractly -- TSV has improved greatly in the last two weeks or so (can check runeclan for the exact statistics, they will surprise you :p ). I just was thinking of newer clans hoping to join 103 -- you know, kind of like the KW's, the KOTN's, EOAs, etc.

Brandon, I don't think you should've retracted your proposal. We could've all worked together and reach a compromise with it. I think that 103 can be reasonable (sometime :p )! Whether or not the current proposal, or Brandon's former ones, get passed, these last 3 pages should be looked at with a positive outlook! You got the conversation started. Now we must all work together to do what we think is best for 103.

23-Nov-2016 03:09:06

Arya Thorel

Arya Thorel

Posts: 973 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
As discussed via discord,

The following are the terms for war between KOI and KW:

Date: December 9th, 2016

Time: 11 pm EST

Land in question: Oo'glog

Terms:

5v5
No sum/ No allies
Turret map
3 rounds
KOI attacks, KW defends, North spawn attacks

I hereby accept these terms as agreed upon. We shall see you on the battlefield!

Signed,
Arya, of House Thorel, First of Her Name, Queen of Isafdar
Arya Thorel

Queen of
Isafdar
"No ruler that ever lived had the support of all the people." ~TL

23-Nov-2016 04:23:30

Golfercab
Dec Member 2022

Golfercab

Posts: 82 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Arya Thorel said :
As discussed via discord,

The following are the terms for war between KOI and KW:

Date: December 9th, 2016

Time: 11 pm EST

Land in question: Oo'glog

Terms:

5v5
No sum/ No allies
Turret map
3 rounds
KOI attacks, KW defends, North spawn attacks

I hereby accept these terms as agreed upon. We shall see you on the battlefield!

Signed,
Arya, of House Thorel, First of Her Name, Queen of Isafdar
Alpha Male Golfercab
Golfercab
| Zamorak's Champion |
The Kharyrllian Wolfpack

23-Nov-2016 04:30:13

Quick find code: 90-91-722-65845494 Back to Top