Forums

† World 103 POC Community T5 † Thread is locked

Quick find code: 90-91-722-65845494

Capet
Mar Member 2023

Capet

Posts: 2,123 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey. I plan on holding CASTLE WARS on December 2, at 7:30 pm EST. Just after reset so you can do your spins, your ports, or chop your divine wood, whatever dailies you need done =)

Community invited, as always. Hope to see another good turnout! Even with finals, but its a friday
Capet

30-Nov-2016 20:21:34

Damion Avah
Dec Member 2014

Damion Avah

Posts: 583 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Capet said :
Hey. I plan on holding CASTLE WARS on December 2, at 7:30 pm EST. Just after reset so you can do your spins, your ports, or chop your divine wood, whatever dailies you need done =)

Community invited, as always. Hope to see another good turnout! Even with finals, but its a friday

It also helps that it will be under spotlight ;)

Also heads up, Pest control goes on spotlight Monday-Wednesday (December 5th-7th) :)

Also, friendly bump! <3
~~† Emperor of the The Menaphite Empire †~~

~~~Search for the laws of harmony, and you will find knowledge~~~

---

02-Dec-2016 09:47:54

Astrazak
Apr Member 2020

Astrazak

Posts: 1,026 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
A messenger raven would arrive to Lunar Island after a long and tumultuous journey from the Kharidian Desert. The raven would be bearing a scrolled-up piece of parchment displaying the seal of the Silver Vigil.

The letter would read:

Dear King Chris, of the House Luna, and the remainder of nobility within The Last Arcane Kingdom,

We have watched with eager eyes the power struggle within your kingdom rage on for many moons now; choosing not to support the various factions vying for greater control of your realm. However, due to the recent schism within the former Last Arcane Kingdom, our noble order can stand idle no more. The rebels, who are now referred to as The Exiled Deviants, embody the deepest-held ideal of the Vigil: Freedom from oppression. Those within your kingdom whom we considered fair, just and reasonable have been banished from your court. This offence is unforgivable and displays your true thirst for power. That being said, The Silver Vigil hereby severs its alliance with your once-great nation in the name of anti-tyranny--we will support your corrupted dynasty no more. The rebels' remain reputable in our eyes, and we will do what we can to support a like-minded group by aiding them in their endeavors.

Signed,
Astrazak, Harbinger of The Silver Vigil

((ooc, there is no issue btwn TSV and TAK. Chris we love you <3 This post is just for lore purposes.))

03-Dec-2016 02:06:11 - Last edited on 03-Dec-2016 02:07:05 by Astrazak

Damion Avah
Dec Member 2014

Damion Avah

Posts: 583 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bowie I said :
Capet said :
Pest Control is garbage

Elite superior Void is bae though

Unless you are Po and get your's eaten by Rago

Literally the only reason why i do it seeing how quick it is compared to other mini-games that are placed under spotlight. Anyways, hope you had a great turn out Capet :)
~~† Emperor of the The Menaphite Empire †~~

~~~Search for the laws of harmony, and you will find knowledge~~~

---

04-Dec-2016 09:44:44

iChris

iChris

Posts: 502 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Astrazak said :
A messenger raven would arrive to Lunar Island after a long and tumultuous journey from the Kharidian Desert. The raven would be bearing a scrolled-up piece of parchment displaying the seal of the Silver Vigil.

The letter would read:

Dear King Chris, of the House Luna, and the remainder of nobility within The Last Arcane Kingdom,

We have watched with eager eyes the power struggle within your kingdom rage on for many moons now; choosing not to support the various factions vying for greater control of your realm. However, due to the recent schism within the former Last Arcane Kingdom, our noble order can stand idle no more. The rebels, who are now referred to as The Exiled Deviants, embody the deepest-held ideal of the Vigil: Freedom from oppression. Those within your kingdom whom we considered fair, just and reasonable have been banished from your court. This offence is unforgivable and displays your true thirst for power. That being said, The Silver Vigil hereby severs its alliance with your once-great nation in the name of anti-tyranny--we will support your corrupted dynasty no more. The rebels' remain reputable in our eyes, and we will do what we can to support a like-minded group by aiding them in their endeavors.

Signed,
Astrazak, Harbinger of The Silver Vigil

((ooc, there is no issue btwn TSV and TAK. Chris we love you <3 This post is just for lore purposes.))

If yoir so lor intense then why don't you get your shit straight and not single my out as an awful person and get some sort of facts straight. Everything gone on was between Danny and I so done say shit like this so more rumors can continue. Danny and I are friends and anyone that left LAK was of their own free will and not because I kicked them and that here was no hard feelings. Your lore is bullshit.

With this I'm finally leaving the community.
iChris
|
Imperium of Srife
|
Dumpster

04-Dec-2016 22:23:09

Quick find code: 90-91-722-65845494 Back to Top