Forums

Runescape Mafia Network

Quick find code: 90-91-605-66155792

Mattywarrior
Oct Member 2005

Mattywarrior

Posts: 17,692 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
90-91-605-66155792

Thread is currently work in progress, if you came across it early, feel free to bookmark it

A lot of the history that i can fill in will obvious centre around events Mafia City had involvement in as that is what I remember, I also have a heap of reference material to accurately date many of the events. There are however countless other events I will need help in better dating, whether it be from threads still out there (that have not been re-written years later), old documents or screenshots (even if transferred to new drives, the original date should be in the file details, unless the file got corrupted) or other sources. Several of our past wars are still on youtube so can provide dates.

But of course the best source of history if what each of us remember, however please be aware and don't be offended if we question the dates of such events, it has been a very long time since these events occurred and in many occasions what may feel like months actually spanned weeks, a lot of events especially in the early years all happened in quick succession of each other in a short time period.
Don Mattywarrior
|
………………
……………...……….……
|
Mafia City

25-Apr-2020 00:50:39 - Last edited on 25-Apr-2020 00:51:58 by Mattywarrior

Eln
Mar Member 2016

Eln

Posts: 4,492 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Are there any mafia clans still kicking? Any groups in OSRS or RS3?

IRL events have gotten me back into the game and feeling nostalgic. I'm in touch with a few old Verona members, though I haven't talked to any recently.

I hung with the Church of Saradomin before coming to Verona. During one iteration or another I was the Consigliere, but I can't tell you when that happened in the timeline.

I was there when we assassinated Lancaster and severely wounded during the process! If I recall correctly, I was at the brink of death because I was the lowest level there- it was very dramatic.

The Jxac vs Mafia fight was won by everybody from Verona stacking on each other. We each were supposed to select our five greatest champions, and the rest of us hid on top of each other on the coast. We were hidden up there for a long time.

Verona had meetings and then parties every Friday night. We'd invite our pals and have meetings in Roan's PoH- he set it up in a long hallway and up the stairs. If you were new, you guarded the hallway so that we could let people know in Roan's FC if enemies were rushing past them, down the hall, and up the stairs to try and spy on our secrets or assassinate people. If you were trusted, you got to sit in on the meetings.

Eaglegirl80/EllenEagle/Eln (Current)
Verona Family (Late 06-Retirement)

I log onto the old account now and then, but this is my main.

31-May-2020 09:38:58 - Last edited on 30-Mar-2021 00:17:41 by Eln

Mattywarrior
Oct Member 2005

Mattywarrior

Luke,

Its such a subtle fix it often goes unnoticed lol

Eln/Eagle,

Great to hear from you and that you can recount some of the events currently documented :D I have recounts of you from Luke to agree with you potentially joining Verona in late 06 as you said, don't suppose you know when you left/retired? As a reference we know Dj left at the start of May 09 as Verona was mostly inactive by then.

As for those still kicking, Mafia City is still going on RS3 albeit on a small scale these days, and Gambino is still going in OSRS since its re-creation in Nov 16
Don Mattywarrior
|
………………
……………...……….……
|
Mafia City

31-May-2020 14:27:45

Eln
Mar Member 2016

Eln

Posts: 4,492 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I might check the gang out on OSRS!

I probably left around DJ or so- can't be sure. I think I just faded out because high school started then.

We had a lot of spy stuff happen with Lancaster (who I love).

I have a lot of these people on FB still- I could get in touch!

09-Jun-2020 20:08:12

Mattywarrior
Oct Member 2005

Mattywarrior

Hey Green, great to see you back again, feel free to share any stories you have from back then, we have plenty of gaps to fill. Do you know the order of succession for Corleone? we have an approximate guess with dates, be interesting to see if it lines up with what you may recall
Don Mattywarrior
|
………………
……………...……….……
|
Mafia City

24-Oct-2020 13:45:12

Quick find code: 90-91-605-66155792 Back to Top