Forums

Runescape Mafia Network

Quick find code: 90-91-605-66155792

Mattywarrior
Oct Member 2005

Mattywarrior

Posts: 17,697 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
> Do you know if you still played up to the wilderness and free trade removal?

I've also updated and added additional sections for the first run of 99th into the timeline

:: 99th Mafia
Emerging in June 07 from a restructured pking clan under Harsh Chance on W99, they quickly became renowned within our growing community in part due to the vast wealth he had, "investing" millions in racket operations in other families which quickly bought the trust and influence of other dons. They would often find themselves in conflict with the RSPD who would raid their meetings.

:: Changes in 99th
By Autumn 2007, Harsh Chance was losing interest in the game and his account on the verge of being locked due to his countless run ins with corrupt player mods and by end of the year it was. Foreseeing this, he carried out a transition of 99th to his chosen successor, Mcboy45. However following his departure, Mcboy45 was overthrown and replaced by Booperdee2 and Hells Fire 7 who led as double dons for several months successfully.

: Mad Times
In the months following the raid on the council, another figure emerged named Tony Madness and began disrupting network affairs and attempting to cause conflict between the families. Tensions were heightened through this ordeal but eventually things settled down with minimal damage. It was later revealed that this was secretly Harsh Chance who was on an offensive against 99th for ousting his successor Mcboy45.

:: Closure of 99th
Arguably in part to the plans of Tony Madness, 99th Mafia had been the target for campaigns of aggression from several clans and had seen its memberlist dwindle. By March 2008 it was a shell of its former self with Booperdee2 leading alone. He finally closed it down after being recruited into Mafia City to start a new life there.
Don Mattywarrior
|
………………
……………...……….……
|
Mafia City

20-Jun-2021 21:00:54 - Last edited on 24-Jun-2021 23:48:51 by Mattywarrior

Youyou

Youyou

Posts: 15,034 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The Empire of Zaros founded by Waffle667/Hank Hill I originally started as the "Jackson Mafia" in 2009 before becoming transitioning to POC as the Jackson Empire and finally the Empire of Zaros, if you'd like to include them. Funny origin story, it was actually a w31 'hotel' at first which I participated in for Roleplay purposes and Waffle was the owner and also a member of one of the mafias but I'm not sure which. Possibly whichever one Isildur558 was leading at the time.

Me (was leading The Arcane Knights at the time) and Isildur helped/encouraged Waffle to make his own clan which was small as a Mafia but for a time was one of the biggest and certainly the strongest war-wise of the POCs.

Also I saw you mention Jxac earlier, he's still around as Jxac of TRE if you'd like to ask him about somethings yourself.

15-Jul-2021 10:17:18

Mattywarrior
Oct Member 2005

Mattywarrior

Glad to see people still log into the game from time to time, feel free to help fill in the blanks

Youyou, thanks for sharing, hard to slot that into the timeline at this point though

Meani, I'll keep an eye out ingame for you
Don Mattywarrior
|
………………
……………...……….……
|
Mafia City

31-Oct-2021 20:50:03

Mattywarrior
Oct Member 2005

Mattywarrior

I'm still lurking around, been keeping an eye out for the names that have popped up, but haven't seen Mova, Harsh or Meani online, only yourself and Luke

Also haven't had any feedback for this in quite some time, I'll just add more of the stuff I have written down at some point
Don Mattywarrior
|
………………
……………...……….……
|
Mafia City

24-Jul-2022 16:41:59 - Last edited on 24-Jul-2022 16:43:29 by Mattywarrior

Stridyer

Stridyer

Posts: 10 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello Matty and everyone else who still comes around. I'm not sure if you guys remember me but I was Greenbayp04, it's been some time. I recently built a gaming PC and checked out RuneScape, how different it looks now. Hope you are all well and your families. We're all old men now it seems, hope to catch up soon.

23-Sep-2022 18:50:23

Mattywarrior
Oct Member 2005

Mattywarrior

Stridyer said :
Hello Matty and everyone else who still comes around. I'm not sure if you guys remember me but I was Greenbayp04, it's been some time. I recently built a gaming PC and checked out RuneScape, how different it looks now. Hope you are all well and your families. We're all old men now it seems, hope to catch up soon.

Hey, yeah I saw you log in briefly, we're long overdue a catch up by now lol
Don Mattywarrior
|
………………
……………...……….……
|
Mafia City

25-Sep-2022 16:30:54

jdwooley14

jdwooley14

Posts: 1,887 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
seeing some of the old names gets me thinking of the good ol days, my name most likely wasnt well known, but i was recruited into corleone by greenbay back then, i was there durning the time tony was stepping down and thef was taking it up, i dont recall what happened after that, i know alot of people left, im guessing i did too.

im hoping greenbays see this and readds me, i just came back to runescape, and we use to be good friends, but i was on and off the game alot durning 2008-2011, then quit from 2011-a month ago

19-Oct-2022 21:55:50 - Last edited on 20-Oct-2022 11:43:52 by jdwooley14

Quick find code: 90-91-605-66155792 Back to Top