Runescape Mafia Network

Quick find code: 90-91-605-66155792

Mattywarrior
Oct Member 2005

Mattywarrior

Posts: 17,692 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mova said :
Well this is a blast from the past

This is (formerly) Reinhardt200 of Corleone, I'm under this name now. Hope some of you find this and chat me in game sometime.

Long time no see, must be around a decade since I last saw you!
I'll try catch you ingame, I'm always around
Don Mattywarrior
|
………………
……………...……….……
|
Mafia City

20-Apr-2021 22:59:11

Harsh Chance

Harsh Chance

Posts: 753 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
What I can remember

started wildy scams/rackets in 2005, formed my organisation around that, meeting an Juliets Balcony (the bigger long balcony) for briefings. I structured using crews of 6 soldiers.

Met Booperdee at Moss Giants in the KOV's sewers in early 2006. Booperdee got hacked, he opened Booperdee2. I give him coin to build and he repayed me by helping me populate the juliet meetings, he would run around my captains about up and coming meetings, the biggest was always towards the end of a month.

RSPD did work much of this out, they constantly hounded me, and Jxac talked a bit. Forum P Mod, Rex something helped RSPD, as a package put me away basically.

In late 2006, I was all but locked. Booperdee was to oversee the transition for Mcboy45 to take over. I met with Boop at the Gnome Agility course about this matter

My account was then locked

Some time in 2008, i think

Tony Madness (not toni), was an ambitious "post ban offensive" against the family, after Mcboy was stepped over. I started it, but the Imperial Triad (Imperial Legion) operated it as I had no interest in RS anymore and only influence I had was through them.

I personally lost interest in the offensive anyway, Booperdee may just have been right for the job, and I wanted it to stop, but my efforts to stop it, was indeed futile... The Imperial Triad's leadership had other ideas. Imperial Legion may have more info in there archives.

god bless, enjoy your rs, wish you all, the very best etc

play using a different account these days since 2016. ironman, keep me on the straight and narrow

Prostate
Cancer
Awareness

As they say in Chess, Check Mate!

14-Jun-2021 02:24:03 - Last edited on 14-Jun-2021 19:35:59 by Harsh Chance

Mattywarrior
Oct Member 2005

Mattywarrior

I was wondering how long it would take until you would finally stumble across this, my efforts to reach out to you on the few occasions of seeing you online fell on deaf ears.

Your above input is invaluable for filling in some of the blanks, my next update of this will be end of this month, if you have anything else to share please don't hold back. Feel free to message me ingame anytime.

The only conflict with the above is I'd say you need to shift all the years up by one excluding 08 for Tony Madness. All of our collaborations together where in mid 2007 followed by your disappearance sometime after the July 07 council raid.

As for the return as Tony, Booperdee was leading 99th until March 2008 where I recruited him and he shut it down so was either prior to that, or during one of the stints others re-created it during 08 and 09 such as Razor and Hells Fire. Imperial Triad/Legion was only formed in November 08 so potentially the Tony business was late 2008, pretty certain it did not roll over into 09 though
Don Mattywarrior
|
………………
……………...……….……
|
Mafia City

14-Jun-2021 23:48:50 - Last edited on 15-Jun-2021 00:16:13 by Mattywarrior

Harsh Chance

Harsh Chance

logged in a few times to keep the acc from being deleted, but didn't hang about sorry about that

always thought it was 2006 I played, but maybe wrong. I'll try and find my old notes. they are about... somewhere
Prostate
Cancer
Awareness

15-Jun-2021 14:36:42 - Last edited on 15-Jun-2021 19:50:03 by Harsh Chance

Mattywarrior
Oct Member 2005

Mattywarrior

If you find anything that would be great, I have a huge collection of notes, pictures and references with dates.

The council meeting was on 21st July 2007, I have screenshots confirming that of Jxac as he revealed himself to be the traitor. Our dealings between me and you where in the lead up to that council meeting and you where gone by end of that year, ie where you got locked. I don't recall Boop from the council era, so again, if you met him in August 07 it would make more sense.

As for the mage sub clan as the predecessor to Imperial Triad, that would make more sense as you said as November 08 does seem a tad too late in the year for the Tony business.

Would it be right to assume then once you stepped down, leadership of 99th was handed down to Mcboy45, then I recall Booperdee being known originally for being the first double Don, so is it likely that was alongside Mcboy45, then following Mcboy stepping down, Boop would have been the sole Don until he closed it in March 08.
My question would be who where you facing off against as Tony? Boop?
Don Mattywarrior
|
………………
……………...……….……
|
Mafia City

15-Jun-2021 20:26:44

Harsh Chance

Harsh Chance

Tony madness target was booperdee and hell fire, who ran as a pair, Tony madness was more revenge for mcboy being frozen out.. mcboy told me he joined coley Stacy in a strength clan with formed the strength arm of the imperial triad, eventually.

is it right, Mafia City hosted the election event for the imperial triad, where coley was defeated?
Prostate
Cancer
Awareness

16-Jun-2021 13:56:41 - Last edited on 16-Jun-2021 18:30:55 by Harsh Chance

Mattywarrior
Oct Member 2005

Mattywarrior

It may have been at the dawn of 2008 then, since by March when I recruited him, Booperdee was leading alone. At the earliest it could have been the end of 07, but it had been a fair bit of time since you disappeared as Harsh as I recall my surprise when you told me as Tony that it was really you (I wouldn't believe it until you proved it by telling me the very last thing you said to me on Harsh months prior). I haven't managed to find anything in my notes for an accurate date on it, so all we can say for certain is it was after the council meeting in July 07, and before March 08. (If we use assumption that you met Boop in August 07, then we know your end came after this on Harsh)

I've taken note of the reasons behind it though and will update the timeline in the next update.

I don't have any recollection of Coley, and no reference to the predecessors of imperial triad. The only person I've dealt with was Oblivion7567 and that would have been when it was known as Imperial Legion, so much later down the road. So I would say no to have hosted the election event.

Do you remember any other names from back then? Any families or other big events from during your time. You used to give me millions of gp to put into some of our racket operations, was this something you did with everyone?
Don Mattywarrior
|
………………
……………...……….……
|
Mafia City

16-Jun-2021 20:39:28 - Last edited on 16-Jun-2021 21:49:44 by Mattywarrior

Harsh Chance

Harsh Chance

oblivion was after my time, never met them. coley I met, and ofc Nicki Saldo, who helped me with the Tony madness thing. she kept going, after I lost interest in it.

Something else you have questions about i notice:
You mention Kajukembo111 / Irish family laying the future 99th family, and your not sure if I came from them?

No, had no dealings with them at all, other then through the council.

I started playing, and instantly enjoyed the wildy, I joined a team lead by Wobbo1. he didn't use any mafia frame to organise. Just a wildy fighting gang. I cultivated vital friendships including Mcboy45, and simply assumed control. Wobbo1 was moved over and wondered off. I then re-structured it, using the old juliets balcony as a meeting base. The 99th Family name came after we started using the forums, which was a while after I took over from Wob.

Im not 100% sure but Booperdee may have come up with the name, or maybe a RSPD member, as we based world 99,
But for a while we operated secret, and with no title.

Made a lot of money, and we spread the lolly through the other families in the network. Mean 2 u man and his Family i recall
Prostate
Cancer
Awareness

16-Jun-2021 22:30:14 - Last edited on 17-Jun-2021 19:38:47 by Harsh Chance

Mattywarrior
Oct Member 2005

Mattywarrior

Was going to ask about the Irish connection, it was only that someone else wrote it years ago so had to question it as it didn't sound right at all.

What would you say your source of income was then, mostly all pking i assume?

Was Jxac also with you from the wildy clan? or did he come along after the transition to 99th

Same question goes for Razor7633 and Hells Fire 7, is there any other noteworthy names that came from 99th?

and do you have any memory of Corleone family? specifically with Reinhardt200 around the time of the council (July 07)? There is a debate as to how late on in 07 they where created as there was multiple version of Corleone before the one he had. I had contact with one in April 07 but then there is a gap. I think his might have been after the council so perhaps late Summer (August) at the earliest.
Don Mattywarrior
|
………………
……………...……….……
|
Mafia City

17-Jun-2021 22:18:20 - Last edited on 17-Jun-2021 23:19:14 by Mattywarrior

Harsh Chance

Harsh Chance

# Pking and duel arena was our bread and butter yes

# Jxac did not come from the wildy gang, he had his own clan which did favours for me, but eventually he went rogue and verbally attacked everyone, me included.

# Razor7633 was one of my top captains and higher, they were loyal and always give 100%. I was told when I got locked, Razor, with little info on what happened, took to making a new forum for the family.

# Hell fire joined very late in my time and was a apart of one the crews, wasn't until after I had gone they moved up through the family.

# Some names i recall from my family that I dealt with more regular. Scaline1, Sharkey(forget the 4 numbers), and 123Jack111. Jack was a bit of a rebal, used to fight me on some decisions. Sharkey was with me from day 1 and was one of my best captains and friends. Scaline1 was another crew leader, but left us

few other names I remember, Silvernin, Bigm and Dr Bat

# I recall Corleone but reinhardt200 does not ring a bell.
# Lancaster and his family I remember, didn't get on with them
Prostate
Cancer
Awareness

19-Jun-2021 01:04:43

Quick find code: 90-91-605-66155792 Back to Top