Quick find code: 290-291-676-66248886

Deathcon
Jun Member 2023

Deathcon

Posts: 899 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
¸„¤°'ˆˆ'°¤„¸¸„¤°'ˆ THE GLADIATORZ ~ 21 YEARS STRONG ˆ'°¤„¸¸„¤°'ˆˆ'°¤„¸

"Greatness is forever"

Community - Inclusivity - Trust - Empowerment

Founded in February 2001, "Gladz" is the oldest active clan in RuneScape. We consider ourselves an expansive online community--one which transcends strictly in-game activities. We offer a variety of opportunities for members of the clan to interact and develop meaningful friendships. With our large community, relaxed attitude, and variety of events, we work to make our members' RuneScape experience more enjoyable.

Clan Chat: The Gladiatorz / Timezone: EST (GMT-5)
Founded: February 15th, 2001 / Home World: 39
Current Leadership: Deathcon & Nova Defense
Clan Type: Social/Community - PvM - Monthly Competitions - Daily Events

A clan overview

The following posts will help you understand what The Gladiatorz is all about:
I - Joining/Requirements
II - Clan Events
III - Ranks & Roles
IV - Reserved
V - Reserved

Clan Leader

The Gladiatorz
The Gladiatorz Clan Forums

19-Mar-2022 15:58:18

Deathcon
Jun Member 2023

Deathcon

I - Joining/Requirements

Requirements to Join

Be a RuneScape member
Willing to show activity in-game and on our off-site forums
Join our discord server and be ranked.

Activity Requirements
Our activity requirement is as simple as gaining experience in game each month. We understand that members have busy lives and we never want being in the clan to feel like a chore.

Joining The Gladiatorz

To join our clan you'll need to register and fill out an application on our off-site forums.
It can be found by google searching "The Gladiatorz", we're the first result.
This should only take you a few minutes to complete, once it is done you can be invited to the clan.

Junior Trial Period

Upon joining the clan you will be paired up with two experienced and knowledgeable Mentors. These members will stick by you through your Junior member period with the goal of ensuring that you feel welcome in Gladz and are able to settle into our community. They'll be your first point of contact and are available to answer any questions you may have about the clan. Your Mentors will also assist you in successfully progressing past the Junior rank and into full Gladiator membership. Doing so requires that you show forum and game activity, as well as register an account on our Discord server.
Clan Leader

The Gladiatorz

19-Mar-2022 15:58:51

Deathcon
Jun Member 2023

Deathcon

II - Clan Events

The Gladiatorz love events, in fact we have a whole team dedicated to hosting events for the clan. These include PvM events, skilling events, weekly citadel events (capping isn't a clan requirement), Monthly competitions with prizes, and Discord events like Cards Against humanity and Karaoke.

A small preview of clan events

The following is what you can look forward to once you join Gladz.
- Clan Raids
- PvM Learning Events
- ROTS
- Skilling Events
- GWD1/2 Masses
- Nex/AOD Masses
- Dungeoneering
- Discord Events (Movies/Games)
- Competitions and Raffles
- Minigames
- Hide 'N Seek
- Pictionary
- Karaoke

A standard month of events
Clan Leader

The Gladiatorz

19-Mar-2022 15:59:10

Deathcon
Jun Member 2023

Deathcon

III - Ranks and Roles

Leaders - Deputy Owner

Leaders are responsible for overseeing the many ranks and teams in the clan, ensuring that things run smoothly.

Riders of Rohan - Overseer

Riders serve as the clan's council, and work alongside the Leaders to enforce rules and help guide the clan.

Elite Cavaliers - Coordinator

Elite is a rank for our standout members. Those who are the backbone of the clan, and add to the community in positive ways.

Cavaliers - Organizer

These are the people on our events, recruitment, and mentoring teams. Members on these teams host events for the clan, recruit new members, and help our applicants through the initial trial period. These roles are open to any member who has completed their Junior Gladiator period.

Loyalty Ranks - Admin through Corporal

Legendary Gladiator - 10 years in the clan.
Old School Gladiator - 5 years in the clan.
Veteran Gladiator - 1.5 years in the clan.
Loyal Gladiator - Six months in the clan.
Gladiator - One month in the clan.
Junior Gladiator - New members.
Clan Leader

The Gladiatorz

19-Mar-2022 15:59:26

iHess
Mar Member 2020

iHess

Posts: 1,265 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
21 years strong! The community we've built, the history that has been created, and the friendships that have carried on for decades are a true testament to what we are as a clan.

I'm excited to continue to build that legacy, invite new players, and invoke a new passion for the game.

Cheers to us!

20-Mar-2022 13:22:22

MisterJohn
Dec Member 2020

MisterJohn

Posts: 335 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This clan has been the most friendly, caring, and community-oriented clan I've ever been in. If those are 3 traits you are looking for, look no further!

There's a reason why we are RuneScape's oldest active clan! Come guest in our Clan Chat and see what the fuss is all about! :)
Just a normal, friendly guy. I hope you have a great day!

20-Mar-2022 13:30:21

FatalScroll

FatalScroll

Posts: 226 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Come see why we have the best clan in Gielinor! We have the longest-running active clan in Runescape for a reason!

I used to be a clan hopper, never been in one place more than a few months. When I came to The Gladiatorz I found a family, a home, a place with goofy fun-loving players that make the grind in Gielinor so much more fun. I have been here for almost a year and have no intention of ever leaving!

20-Mar-2022 13:54:16 - Last edited on 20-Mar-2022 14:02:38 by FatalScroll

X5-452
Oct Member 2015

X5-452

Posts: 1,237 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Join our ever growing international community, where members return to say Hi, even after years of not playing the game itself.

Whether a lorehound, skiller, cluer or hc pvmer, you'll find like minded people to play with here, at all hours of the day. Come say hey, and you'll want to stay ;)
The Gladiatorz

20-Mar-2022 14:13:30

Quick find code: 290-291-676-66248886 Back to Top