Forums

Zakus journal

Quick find code: 49-50-99-55886783

Hex the wolf

Hex the wolf

Posts: 18,894 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lore thought a moment. "Well you could always put everybody to sleep in the inn for fun." Lore suggested. "We could go swim... umm, hmm." Lore started to think.

- - -

Lily watched all the people around her reading books with mild interest.

Kain flipped over to the middle of the book and started writing he noticed a person looking around, he closed his book.

Calliope practically jumped up from the sofa they had been sitting on. "Let's go swimming! I haven't gone in ages!" she said, excitedly. She took Lore's hand, intertwining her fingers through his.

Surmantis raised his eyebrow at Lore and Calliope.

Scott frowned for a second.~Time for a beer I think~,Scott thought to himself. He put away the prayer book and walked to the bar counter.

Lore smiled. "I know a perfect place." He said leading her out the inn and through a field until the came upon a small pond that had a stream leading in and out of it. "Here we are, it's very relaxing I've heard."

- - -

Lily randomly fiddled with a bow in her hair then took a sip of her tea, she noticed one of the people close their books. ~Wonder what he's up to.~ Lily thought without caring.

Kain slowly pulled the book shut and stuck his quill he was writing with into his pocket.

Calliope's eyes widened, the sparkling water reflecting in her eyes. "It's beautiful!" she breathed, it really was an amazing sight.

Kain always had his little book no one knew what was in it ... well no one alive that is.

23-Mar-2008 02:25:07 - Last edited on 23-Mar-2008 02:45:02 by Hex the wolf

Hex the wolf

Hex the wolf

Lore smiled and threw his cloak and sword to the ground but left his other clothes of then without warning jumped into the middle of the pond and surfaced a moment later. "Come on, the water is fine."

- - -

Lily watched the person close the book but went back to drinking her tea silently.

23-Mar-2008 02:25:11 - Last edited on 23-Mar-2008 02:46:38 by Hex the wolf

Hex the wolf

Hex the wolf

Kain began looking around ~bussiness must be okay.~ he thought he saw some people around the inn, kain began walking out to explore and see if anything important was out there.

Scott ordered a beer from the bar. He picked it up and carried it back to his table.

Surmantis leaned against the wall and scrutinized everyone.

Calliope, on the other hand, slipped her clothes off - though she was obviously wearing underclothes. She didn't want her normal clothes to get wet, how would they get back to the inn dripping wet?

Placing her flute gently ontop of the pile of clothes, she turned to the lake and ran towards it. Once she was close enough, she jumped up and flipped in the air - head-diving into the pond.

"That was fun!" Calliope laughed once she surfaced.

Kain began walking into the forest ~I guess I might as well train a bit.~ he thought and in one swift movement pulled out his great axe.

Lore laughed and dived under water then came up behind Calliope and splashed her in the back. "Of course this is fun." He laughed.

- - -

Lily was still drinking tea, she sighed out of bordem.

Kain began walking around and looked for something to do he wa very bored.

Calliope laughed, and sub-merged herself. She swam underneath the waves to behind of Lore and grabbed his feet - before swimming back up to the surface, in an attempt to catapult him.

23-Mar-2008 02:25:15 - Last edited on 23-Mar-2008 02:51:01 by Hex the wolf

Hex the wolf

Hex the wolf

Zaku woke up from a nightmare. It had been a decent ammont of time and he remeberd he didnt show surmantis the note from before. He looked at it closely. ~ That name.. Ive seen it before..

He went downstairs and saw what looked like a paladin. He knew to be carefull with them but with surmantis arond he was not worryed.

Surmantis closed his eyes and dozed standing up.

" Err surmantis..?

Zaku never saw someone asleep standing up before.

Lore laughed and turned the trick on Calliope by back flipping underwater and grabbing her legs they became stuck in a constant summersault. Lore would've laughed but they were underwater of course.

Kain began looking around the forest and saw freshly dug dirt. ~interesting...~ he thought

Surmantis jerked awake, as always.
"Err, yes?"

" I found this note!

He gave it to him even though he knew he wouldnt be able to understand it since it was in demonic

Surmantis looked at the note.
He looked at it again.

Then he handed it back.
"That's fascinating, although unfortunately I cannot read it."

Bubbles began to appear out of Calliope's mouth, she had really begun to laugh. Though that meant that she was also loosing all of the air in her lungs - and needed to breathe badly. Letting go of Lore's legs, she surfaced and took a deep breath - still laughing.

23-Mar-2008 02:25:18 - Last edited on 23-Mar-2008 03:13:27 by Hex the wolf

Hex the wolf

Hex the wolf

" I cant understand it fully but i think its a name. It says zasori. I think ive heard it before...

Lore continued the spin around in a circle, he seemed to not need air... but was more interesting than that was blue scales had began to form over him as he turned into a dragon he dived deep still smiling as he watched Calliope but he didn't realize that he was turning into a dragon yet.

Surmantis narrowed his eyes.
"Another demon out to get you?"

Calliope looked around, the ribbons which usually kept her hair tied had come loose and now her hair was down loose. Since Lore was underwater, she couldn't see him properly - and she hadn't thought of swimming down. "Lore?" she called, beginning to scan the pond area to try and see where he was.

23-Mar-2008 03:06:50 - Last edited on 23-Mar-2008 03:16:37 by Hex the wolf

Hex the wolf

Hex the wolf

Lore surface but unknown to him he was now a medium sized blue dragon, he gave a dragon smile and turned to Calliope. "Yes?" He asked completely unaware he had changed.

" Maby.. Since i defeated zaki in his soul form he seems to be gone. But since as they put it i ruined the family name by behaveing like this they are all rather upset. Oh my gosh..

He looked at it again then put it away.

" Its my grandmother. She might of been here once..

Surmantis smiled thinly.
"That doesn't sound good."

" I oley saw her once but that was long ago. I thought she might of died by now but maby not. If she is alive shes alot stronger then zaki. Shes stronger then my parrents with their power together.

" Hmph owell what else is new.. At least if i get killed i wont be alone. I would be dead already if you were not around.

Surmantis raised an eyebrow.
"Nonsense. You've saved my life many times."

"L-Lore?" Calliope said, her eyes widening. She swam slightly away from him, scared that he wasn't really Lore. Scared that Lore might have gotten... eaten or something.

" Then we are very lucky we ran into eachother. He laughed and looked out the window. Anyway she wasnt in my realm when my parrents killed eachother.. She might be somewhere near here.. And i dont really know what here is..

"Umm yea... who else would I be?" Lore said and swam closer. "What's the matter did I scare you when I stayed under the water to long?" Lore asked completely innocent.

Surmantis looked thoughtful.
"I don't know where 'here' is either..."

He looked at Zaku.
"You missed the four men who tried to rob this place."

23-Mar-2008 03:06:59 - Last edited on 23-Mar-2008 03:22:11 by Hex the wolf

Hex the wolf

Hex the wolf

So thats what that thumping was.. In my dream i was falling off a cliff.. So you managed to take them out i take it.

He still looked out the window and noticed some freshly dug graves.

A hand went up to Calliope's mouth, and she began to mumble senslessly. "You... scales... teeth..." she mumbled through her covering hand.

Surmantis nodded.
"Wish I didn't have to, but they meant business."

He looked over at Lily.
"Lore's sister gave me a hand."

Lore looked at him self in a reflection in the water and almost let out a yelp. "Oh! oh I'm sorry! I didn't mean to scare you, I guess this happened by accident." Lore said as he slowly grew back to his normal size, his scales where replace with skin and soon he looked no different than when he had got into the water.

Calliope slowly swam back to Lore, and literally poked him in the shoulder. "Why didn't you tell me you... you know... transform or whatever?" she asked, throwing her arms around him and bringing him into a tight hug.

" You are a very good fighter lily.

He had just noticed her since she was so sillent.

" Anyway im gonna look at this forrest in the morning then maby at night.

"I'm sorry, I guess I forgot about it." He apologized and put his arms around her and kissed her on the cheek. "I'll try to get from doing that again." He told Calliope.

- - -

Lily looked at him. "Umm, thanks..." She said flatly.

23-Mar-2008 03:07:03 - Last edited on 23-Mar-2008 03:25:53 by Hex the wolf

Hex the wolf

Hex the wolf

"It's okay... I don't mind now that I'm sure it was you!" Calliope replied, laughing gently. "I was just scared that it was something else and it had eaten you..." she added, realising how silly she must have sounded just then.

No need to act even slightly friendly you have evey reasson to be upset. I mean your brother calls you here then leaves you in a inn while he hangs out with some girl. Idd be anoyed to.

He sat down in a chair.

" And add demons hanging arond and other crazy people..

"It's ok, you handled it better than most people, usuall they'll run off screaming or they would try to kill." Lore said still holding her.

- - -

Lily looked at him. "I'm not annoyed, I just am not in a overly peppy mood like other girls all the time." Lily told him.

"I'd never even harm you, not even if you were a huge scary monster." Calliope said, kissing his lips briefly - as if to confirm her statment.

Surmantis spoke as if to no one.
"Preppy people depress me."

" I never knew that..

He laughed slightly he didnt really know what peepy ment but he assumed it ment short temeperd and rude.

" The few girls ive ran into over my few years in this realm would normaly just throw stuff at me or run off to get their husband.

He didnt really think surmantis was talking to him so he didnt say anything to him.

23-Mar-2008 03:07:07 - Last edited on 23-Mar-2008 04:07:55 by Hex the wolf

Hex the wolf

Hex the wolf

I'd never hurt you even if I was a monster." Lore said kissing her back just like she did to him.

- - -

"I just wish I had a boyfriend to hang out with..." Lily sighed and mumbled grumpily about Lore.

"Mhm... I'll have to take your word for that." Calliope replied, running a hand through Lore's wet hair.

Zaku knew she couldnt posibly be talking about him but he seemed a little shocked anyway since she seemed alot like the MIND YOUR OWN BUISNESS type and now she was telling him her mind openly.

" Im sure you can find someone arond here and maby you can make him jealous and he will pay more attention to you. Or whatever you wanna do.. I still dont really know how people think. Some things make sense and other things seem crazy.

Surmantis yawned.
"I'm going to take a nap."

He disappeared upstairs.

Lore smiled and he rubbed Calliope's back. "I love you Calliope." he said as water dripped out of his hair.

- - -

"No I don't want one to make Lore jeleous, just somebody to be with..." Lily sighed and stared distantly into space.
I
Calliope's eyes widened, she was speechless. No-one had ever said they loved her, not even her adoptive parents. She felt something warm and wet trickle down her cheeks, and a smile appeared on her face. She was literally crying with joy.

Zaku looked confused and made a hand motion but sighed in anoyence.

" Well im sure you can find someone you can hang out with in this inn.

Zaku took out a old book and started reading it.

Lore looked at her. "What's the matter, why are you crying?" Lore asked Calliope not understanding why she was crying.

- - -

Lily shrugged. "I might... I don't know..." Lily said twirling a bow that was in her hair.

23-Mar-2008 03:07:10 - Last edited on 23-Mar-2008 04:44:38 by Hex the wolf

Hex the wolf

Hex the wolf

"I-I'm... just so... h-happy!" Calliope replied, sniffing adorably. "I l-love you too Lore, I r-really do..." she added, holding onto him tightly - never wanting to let go.

" Well if you want we can be friends. Or you can just hiss at me some more.

He had a stupid grin because he thought it was very funny.

Lore blushed and held her tightly. He didn't say anything, he just floated in the water holding her and smiling.

- - -

Lily laughed once, then gave him a serious stare before punching him in the shoulder. "Your pretty oblivious to what I'm trying to say to you." Lily said starting to get up.

" Yeah kinda.. i dont understand you at all.. But im gonna look stupid either way so.. Meh...

He turned a page and wasnt really effected by the punch.

23-Mar-2008 03:07:14 - Last edited on 23-Mar-2008 04:45:10 by Hex the wolf

Quick find code: 49-50-99-55886783 Back to Top