Forums

Kingdom of Asgarnia

Quick find code: 49-50-868-66089335

Annie1227
Jul Member 2011

Annie1227

Posts: 51,224 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Annie was told that she was going on a mission by her father. Now she was packing her supplies for her new mission from her room.She was finally doing this mission by herself without her father and felt very nervous because she never did a mission by herself before and afraid to fail. She finished packing and left her room with her pack on her back, with her dagger in it's sheath on her waist and bow and arrows on her pack for easy reach. She went to her last briefing with her father for her mission. After that was done she got the rest of the information. She said goodbye to her father and then left to began her mission and headed to Falador.

Finally, she made it to Falador feeling very nervous. Now her mission just began to help the Black Hand. She really hoped that she doesn't fail and shame her father who taught her everything that she needed to know.
-Dances-

03-Apr-2019 13:53:34 - Last edited on 03-Apr-2019 14:01:09 by Annie1227

Hell Wizard
Nov Member 2023

Hell Wizard

Posts: 77 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Aureus' sweat rolled down his forehead as Sir Amik went around and spoke to Two-Two. He tried to intercept,
Grand Master she's just a kid. I think she will be training with the white knights, she can handle a few weapons or so. She's had some kind of combat training. I reckon I'll bring her to Sir Tiffy Cashien's court. She can train under him.

What Aranel whispered in Aureus' ear shocked him. But he didn't make any facial expression. He signalled Aranel to wait and discuss this when they leave the court room.

Finally Sir Amik had enough of meeting with the three of them. He kept the gold amulet in his pocket and went back up his dais.
Alright, enough of it today. Aureus you will take the tall girl to Sir Tiffy Cashien. As for that archer, she can meet me in the Military Operation Hall tomorrow morning sharp when the sun rises. I have some very important work for her to do.
Sir Amik said as he raised his forearm and clenched his fist.
We'll teach the barbarians not to mess with the white knights.

I shall proceed with other state affairs with all those who seek audience with my today. Aureus, you and your friends may now take your leave.

Aureus bowed to Sir Amik Varze. He extended his hands to try and hold Aranel's as well as Two-two's hands and attempted to drag them out of the court as soon as possible to avoid trouble.

Once they left the court and walked out of sight of the White Knights, Aureus spoke softly to Aranel,
you know him? You have met him before? Me and the people of Falador, we are funding him to protect us from the invaders. He keeps the peace here in Falador. The old King Vallance was good but he's now old, weak and tired. He has a son Prince Anlaf but he ruled Burthope, for some reason he abandoned Falador and is not coming back. So Sir Amik Varze rules in his stead.

What made you think he is not a good man?
Aureus questioned, confused.
Here for nostalgia and all the times RS has provided me with boundless imagination and creativity.

03-Apr-2019 15:45:14 - Last edited on 03-Apr-2019 15:57:15 by Hell Wizard

Riniya

Riniya

Posts: 662 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Aranel refused Aureus' attempt to grab her hand and instead walked out slightly behind him. She allowed her magic to drop, letting the light back on her face. As they walked outside the portcullis, she closed her eyes and tilted her head up to the sun, basking in the warmth. She was silent while Aureus questioned her and waited for him to finish. Her Dog curled up on the white stone bridge and rolled onto its back, letting the warmth of the stone and the sun wash over him

"Yes. I know him."
She opened her eyes and looked at Aureus. The sun flashed against her Ice blue eyes.
"I know him quite well actually. He wouldn't know me though by my name or my voice as he was very arrogant when I knew him."
She laughed sarcastically.
"Though I can see he still is. The power of being Interim King has gone to his head even more than his power level when I knew him. He would know me without my mask though. He wouldn't have killed me if I revealed myself in the court, however; He wouldn't dare. And as I do know him, I do know that while he might be devoting some of the taxes to the war, I bet he is pocketing the majority of them for himself."

A slight breeze came and ruffled Aranel's cloak and facemask, Her braid swinging slightly.
"How I know him does not matter at this time. I require your trust with this Aureus, if you would like my help here. We have more pressing concerns right now, I overheard something in the court, I will reveal that to you if you promise to drop how I know Sir Amik."

She paused and stared at him, waiting on a response. Waiting to see if he would challenge her request.
There isn't one.

03-Apr-2019 16:03:19 - Last edited on 03-Apr-2019 16:19:06 by Riniya

Annie1227
Jul Member 2011

Annie1227

Annie was walking around Falador getting information by watching everything around her, asking the citizens questions and other ways. She wrote the information that she gathered so far in her notebook. She tried to act normal as possible.

As she walked past the gates, she overheard what they where talking about the new king. She stopped and listened to the conversation before she continues walking around. She pretended that she was looking at everything else around her but, really listening.
-Dances-

03-Apr-2019 16:33:02

Riniya

Riniya

Aranel noticed a young girl walking nearby. She watched her move around the city between citizens and Merchants trying to sell their wares. She waited patiently for Aureus' reply to her demand, while observing out of the corner of her eye this girl walking around. She stayed a little too close and Aranel deduced that the young girl was eavesdropping. Aranel decided to keep an eye on her though turned her full attention back to Aureus, waiting as he considered her comment.
"Do you want my help Aureus? If so, you will drop this. I will reveal it to you when its the right time."
There isn't one.

03-Apr-2019 16:35:56

Annie1227
Jul Member 2011

Annie1227

Annie kept listened to the conversations going around. She also looking out for guards that might arrest her. That made her nervous of the thought of it. She really hope that they never found out she was a spy for the Black Hand. She was amazed how big Falador was but she had to remind herself that she was on a mission. -Dances-

03-Apr-2019 17:27:39

Hell Wizard
Nov Member 2023

Hell Wizard

Posts: 77 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Aureus pondered for a long time at Aranel's request.
I have trusted Sir Amik all my life. Though my father had warn me about him before, but he never said anything in particular that I can remember. Also Sir Amik never really harmed me, except he is sometimes quite demanding about the offering.

Aureus noticed Aranel getting distracted by a girl nearby before turning her full attention back to him again. He looked into her ice blue eyes and said,
Aranel, I have never believed in someone as soon as I did for you. But the situation in Falador is quite dire now. The King's statue has been removed, there's enemies at the gate, I can sense there's trouble brewing. Therefore I choose to believe you.

I promise you that I will drop the question till later. But you need to promise me to put the welfare of the people of Falador first, and find out where did most of my money go. I have contributed a lot to the war funds from my gold mine.

So what is it that you are concerned about now?
Here for nostalgia and all the times RS has provided me with boundless imagination and creativity.

03-Apr-2019 17:38:19

Riniya

Riniya

Aranel smiled beneath her face mask, the tension leaving her shoulders.
"Good choice. My duty is to help people, its all I want. You have seen that by my actions with this dog."
She gestures to the animal at her feet, his tounge lolling out of his mouth as he pants.
"and with the young girl. Her mother hired me to help with an issue. I usually refuse payment if I see they struggle but it did not seem that way when I got paid for the job. I returned the money to them 2-fold. I essentially paid her for the job I performed."

She glanced at the girl and noticed her watching the movement of the guards. She turned back to Aureus.
"For the time being, I will not be going any farther with Sir Amik. There is something much more pressing. When we were in the court, I overheard one of the highends speaking about a barbarian attack. This is the second time in my travels to Falador I have heard of this. The first time was at the pub I mentioned when we met."
She looked around, once again watching the young girl. She noticed the way she was moving around.
A spy maybe?

"I believe that this attack is much more pressing to handle right now. If I know anything about Barbarians, they announce their attack, instill fear into the hearts of the city, but then randomly attack with no warning. I fear they are on their way. This concerns me much more than Sir Amik. You can trust me Aureus, but can I trust you to possibly turn your back to someone whom you have known far longer than me?"

Aranel was once again distracted by the young girl.
"Aureus, Two-Two, is that child acting weird to you?"
There isn't one.

03-Apr-2019 17:50:31 - Last edited on 03-Apr-2019 18:51:11 by Riniya

Annie1227
Jul Member 2011

Annie1227

Annie was surprise that barbarian might attack this place. She didn’t risk writing this information in her notebook until later because the people here might think she was a spy. Her plan was that she was going to camp outside of Falador if she couldn’t find a place in here. -Dances-

03-Apr-2019 19:09:38

Azi Demonica

Azi Demonica

Posts: 5,600 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJJmeo1sjts

Name: Haraldur
Race: Human

Appearance: 6’6’’, 260 lbs, fair hair, heavy beard, blue eyes

Skills: martial arts, sword and shield, Strength, Vitality, commander, Fishing, Hunter, Mining

Weaponry/Armor/Notable Accessories: helmet, mail and leather armour, Germanic sword, round shield, seax

History: Like most barbarians, Haraldur grew up fighting, hunting, fishing, mining, crafting, and feasting. Gunther was his childhood friend, and they had many bar fights amongst themselves, other barbarians, adventurers, and whatever else happened upon their bar! But, unlike Gunther, Haraldur still has an appetite for war abroad. Having fought in a few campaigns in the Fremennik province, Al-Kharid, and the Wilderness, and battled Khazard Troopers, Kinshra, Gnomes, Ogres, and even fought against the Black Prior, he earned the title of Warlord. Haraldur has amassed a horde of barbarians and wishes to go out and raid! He’s a simple man.

Haraldur's forces besieged Falador. The main gate was rammed open and barbarians fought in the city. Aranel and Garrett blocked the gateway with fiery debris to cut-off those who entered from reinforcements, and continued the fight. After much combat and brutality, Haraldur was finally defeated by Aranel, Garrett and Gareth. Haraldur will reside with the einherjar, forever.

Other: Haraldur loves fighting, but despite this and stubbornness, he likes laughing and enjoying life. He honors the traditions of his people, and won't easily compromise his honour or any honorable showdown. He respects ferocious warriors, but in his heart is not a cruel man.

(( intro to be made soon; just got out of bed ))

03-Apr-2019 19:10:00 - Last edited on 05-Apr-2019 05:15:30 by Azi Demonica

Quick find code: 49-50-868-66089335 Back to Top