Forums

The Roads We Must Travel

Quick find code: 49-50-748-66032477

Inferi

Inferi

Posts: 35,939 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Her eyes having been flitting between Violet and Lias at the point where everything went to hell, Talia had seen the look in Violet’s eyes and come to a similar conclusion to what she was thinking. Moments before Lias had shouted, she had jumped behind the couch, leaving it as a barrier between the two of them, although it didn’t do a great deal to protect her. Apart from the people who somehow managed to avoid hearing a massive influx of noise in a sealed area, she, like the rest of them, ended up with the noise ringing horribly in her ears.

Once the noise from the scream subsided, there was a brief moment where the silence seemed almost as deafening. The few glass objects in the room, most of them on the far end from where everyone was, lay in hundreds of pieces that would probably need to be taken care of eventually. There was surprisingly little damage elsewhere, at least compared to the magnitude of the chaos that had happened between Annie, Isaac, and Lias.

Oh, for…
” Talia growled under her breath when nobody did anything at all to help any of the people that were in varying stages of distress. Pulling herself up from behind the couch, she quickly assessed the situation before swiftly walking over towards Lias and speaking at everyone else on the way.

You.
” she said, pointing at Violet first, “
You looked like you knew something was going to happen, so if you’ve got some explanation about this I’d appreciate if you’d come out with it. The rest of you, don’t panic about this. I’m positive none of this is dangerous to us, and if it’s responding to violent emotions then we need to not give it any fuel. I know how hard this is, but...please, let’s try and figure this out.
Done in by the dubious doings of destiny.

24-Apr-2019 03:15:57

Inferi

Inferi

Posts: 35,939 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Stopping in front of Lias, she took the young woman’s face in her hands, moved it so their eyes were meeting, and said, in a calm and stern voice, “
I need you to focus. Focus on me, and know that I’m talking in a normal voice, at a normal volume. Ignore everything else and just hear that.

For the moment, it looked like things were relatively calm...although that could certainly change depending on what the people in here did.
Done in by the dubious doings of destiny.

24-Apr-2019 03:16:07

Riniya

Riniya

Posts: 662 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Violet watched as Annie experienced her version of what Lias and Issac were going through, before she expelled fire from her hands. Violet noticed that Harry had not acknowledged her presence in anyway, unlike the others and instead went and sat down, not really interacting with anyone. Nor was he experiencing an influx of powers like the rest.

Violet began to move over to Issac as Talia left her cover behind the couch. Violet didn't notice Talia ever take cover. Talia pointed at Violet and she froze in her tracks. Talia demanded an explanation of Violet's seemingly awareness of what is currently going on with everyone. Violet did know a semblance of what they were going through, as she went through it herself days before. But she was alone, these people here have someone to help them through it. She felt a twinge of jealousy and anger but remained quiet, not responding to Talia.

Talia spoke up and told everyone to stay calm, to keep their emotions in check. Violet knew that she was on the right track with that train of thought, as her rush of powers came with the panic of being captured and alone in this place. Talia moved over to comfort Lias and Violet was renewed in her sense to move to Issac.

She resumed her walk and ended up by his side, she noticed his position of using the table to stand.
"It's gonna be okay."
Violet smiled slightly, the scar on her cheek stretching. She raised her hand and scratched it softly before pushing her long red hair out of her face.
"I'm Violet. Just focus on me and try to calm down."
Violet Mimicked what Talia was telling Lias as it seemed to be doing the trick.
"It helps if you don't think about it and try to focus on a certain memory that calms you, or even just try to focus on details around the room."
There isn't one.

24-Apr-2019 13:45:38 - Last edited on 24-Apr-2019 21:37:36 by Riniya

Riniya

Riniya

Posts: 662 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Violet glanced around the room and realized that it wouldn't be that easy as the room was pretty devoid of details. Violet turned her eyes back to Issac and resumed talking calmly.
"You are the first people I have seen in days. Or, at least I think its days."
Violet looked like she was going off in her own mind. She just kept talking however, hoping that giving Issac something to focus on would help.
"As I was saying earlier, its really hard to tell time in this place. I have woken up 14 times. Each time I came into this room and was alone. In fact, I even looked in the other bedrooms and saw that they were empty as well."
Violet let out a soft giggle , not realizing that she just gave away a piece of information.
"Until Now."

Violet looked around the room.
"I guess this time though makes 15 times I have entered this room. The good news is someone is here apparently, because they do feed me!"
At that last statement, Violet smiled brightly, her eyes lighting up with the action.
There isn't one.

24-Apr-2019 13:48:44 - Last edited on 24-Apr-2019 21:37:53 by Riniya

Annie1227
Jul Member 2011

Annie1227

Posts: 51,224 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Annie was still laying on the ground feeling very weak and very scared that the fire will come out of her fingers again. She heard Violet saying to them. She started to just focus on Violet voice and she started to calm down. Her breathing got calmer and was able to sit and look at Violet now. -Dances-

24-Apr-2019 14:21:30 - Last edited on 24-Apr-2019 22:36:26 by Annie1227

Azi Demonica

Azi Demonica

Posts: 5,600 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
After Elizabeth and Rory recovered from the amplified sound, things seemed to calm down.
Annie sat up and stared.
Talia spoke with Violet to find out what went on around here. It would appear that Lias may calm down, whilst Isaac was consoled by Violet.

“Den get dem feeders here now!” Rory nearly shouted. “You’d tihnk dey’d hear us ‘bout now!” He grabbed a chair and threw it at the door.

When Violet mentioned details of the room, imagery of crystals came to Elizabeth’s mind. Blue quartz crystals, the kind that can hold an electric current, which some wristwatches have to be battery-less.

“Hunh, details. I kept thinking of shards of tiles for some reason. Huh...” Perhaps shards of something were the key to leave this the room?

“An’ I keep tinhin’ about breakin’ dis place apart an’ threwin’ it someone’s face,” Rory complained. Perhaps he would have to force his way out somehow?

25-Apr-2019 01:55:15 - Last edited on 25-Apr-2019 02:34:38 by Azi Demonica

Quick find code: 49-50-748-66032477 Back to Top