Forums

Light or Darkness (The Story)

Quick find code: 49-50-724-33923656

Riku Zerati

Riku Zerati

Posts: 701 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Chapter 3 - The Tragic War And 2 New Friends (Part 4)

Hyro was angrier than ever but was pleased that he would not only take over a town but also get revenge on the child that froze him for 4 years and the next day had came on this day Kyle,Hyro, and Matt had all planned to take over Faladoor everybody was freaking out and panicing as the Undead Black Knites and Black Demons were marching to Faladoor , the Undead knites were all marching singing the song of sadness darkness, Enigna and the moon was red and the sky was dark.

BlackRiku: FATHER WHATS HAPPENING!!!?

Alex:THERES NO TIME TO EXPLAIN SON TAKE YOUR LITTLE BROTHER AND HIDE IN THE SECOND STORY OF THE HOUSE THERE IS PLENTY OF EQUIPMENT!!

BlackRiku did know of the war but he did not know that it would be this scary

So BlackRiku and Zotiac went to the top of the house and hid

Hyro and his army of darkness were now at the city gate of Faladoor

Hyro: DEMONS BASH THE GATE, MATT, KYLE WHEN WE GET IN SEARCH FOR THE CHILD AND BRING HIM TO ME!!!

The White Knites had then started fighting the Black Knites as that started Kyle and Matt started looking for the children inside the White Knites Castle, as they did that Hyro spoted the man that froze him, Alexander Hyro then Charged to him.

Hyro: Ah so we meet again, Tell me were the child is or I'll slice you in half!!!

Alex: Never!! You will never find my son!!

Hyro: So you will not tell me?!! HAHAHAHA THEN HE SHALL COME TO ME AFTER I SLAUTER YOU!!!!

Alex:YOU WILL TRY!!

Hyro and Alex start fighting with they're powerful swords

As this happend Zotiac and BlackRiku were at the top of the house sitting on the ground

BlackRiku:Im scared...I wonder whats going on out there

Zotiac:Bwothew cant you make a scween thing in youw awms that lets u see places even when youw not thewe?

BlackRiku:You mean scrying? Oh yeah I can do that!!

*TO BE CONTINUED*

13-Nov-2006 00:37:52 - Last edited on 13-Nov-2006 00:39:16 by Riku Zerati

Chrisn44

Chrisn44

Posts: 1,149 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
kyle's story chapter 1 one day kyle looks for hyro. he searches and searches and searches. kyle:i wont give up! ill find hyro!one of hyro's guards:hey u there! who r u?kyle:i am kyle and i search for the man named hyrogaurd:ooooohhhh. in that case i know where he is follo mekyle:yes finally!so he takes kyle to hyrohyro:who goes there!kyle:hahaha ur still sour****:kyle!!!!finally we meet! how long its been 5 or 6 years?kyle: ya around that(then it goes to hyro's story of when they meet)

13-Nov-2006 00:45:26

Hyro Silver

Hyro Silver

Posts: 1,916 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
-Kyle's Minisode-
One day Kyle looks for Hyro. He searches and searches and searches.

Kyle:I wont give up! Ill find Hyro!

One of Hyro's guards:Hey u there! Who r u?

Kyle: I am Kyle and I search for the man named Hyro

Gaurd: I'll talk to Hyro then, *walks and returns later* Ok he says to come.

Kyle:Yes finally!

So he takes Kyle to Hyro

Hyro:Who goes there!

Kyle:Hahaha ur still sour

Hyro:Kyle!!!! Finally we meet! How long its been 5 or 6 years?

Kyle: ya around that(then it goes to hyro's story of when they meet)

*Just making it easier to read*

13-Nov-2006 00:48:52 - Last edited on 15-Nov-2006 18:05:25 by Hyro Silver

Quick find code: 49-50-724-33923656 Back to Top