Forums

Light or Darkness (The Story)

Quick find code: 49-50-724-33923656

Riku Zerati

Riku Zerati

Posts: 701 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Chapter 3-The Tragic War And 2 New Friends! (Part 5)

BlackRiku:You mean scrying? Oh Yeah I can do that!!

*BlackRiku says in an echoey Voice: Scrytonia!, after he says that a purple screen thing appears inside his arms and he see's the outside of the house a White Knite fighting an Undead Black Knite,the White Knite punches the Black Knites helmate off and his horrified to see a skull!!*

BlackRiku:WOW THAT WAS FREAKY!!!

Zotiac:YEAH!!

BlackRiku:But were is father? Lets look.

BlackRiku says to the screen father and the screen go's to Alex and Zotiac and BlackRiku see him fighting Hyro, as soon as BlackRiku see's Hyro he remembers what happend 4 years ago on the day that he was found

BlackRiku: :@ Oh dang it..*closes the screen* *starts to freak out a little until Zotiac knocks him out*

BlackRiku wakes up 2 days later

BlackRiku:huh..uh what happend?

Zotiac:You went nuts and I knocked you out.

BlackRiku:oh..were is father?

Zotiac: Idk but the war is over,I've been to scared to go outside.

BlackRiku:ok then lets go.

Zotiac and BlackRiku walk outside and are horrified to see that everybody is dead..Including they're father

BlackRiku:NO DAD!!

Zotiac:NO!!

they start crying

BlackRiku: *Looks at the face of Hyro that had been carved into the gates of the city* You..You did this..Because of you, my father..is dead!! Now its PERSONAL!! I swear on my fathers death I will slaughter you! *Looks at Zotiac* Brother lets meet again in the future to see who is the most powerful In our Fathers will.

Zotiac:..Ok..we will meet somday..

*they say they're final goodbyes and split paths , but both trying to reach the same goal, BlackRiku was on his way to Vorrock when he met a man*

Person:Whats the matter m8?

BlackRi*u told him of the dark war and his fathers death
The man told him that he would train him to teach him to stick up for him self

*TO BE CONTINUED*
The Next chapter will be: A New Master And the Transformation!

13-Nov-2006 01:26:19 - Last edited on 13-Nov-2006 22:27:18 by Riku Zerati

Riku Zerati

Riku Zerati

Posts: 701 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Chapter 4-A New Master And 2 New allys!!

The war of darkness had ended and Zotiac and BlackRiku's foster father had been Murdered by Hyro, no one was really sure ware Matt,Hyro,Or Kyle were,But they were plotting something, something big because they had failed to capture BlackRiku,Zotiac and BlackRiku had split paths to travel the world and one day meet up once more, BlackRiku had run into a man that said he would train BlackRiku,he learned of the mans name, his name was Aragorn and was a master trainer, one day BlackRiku and Aragorn were at the training fields, this is one year after BlackRiku and BlackRiku was now 5

BlackRiku is struggling to keep his balance on a bambo stick in the river and jump from one to another

BlackRiku:Balance, concintration, No!!

BlackRiku fell off of the pole and landed in the river

Aragorn:hahaha You gotta keep your balance and when your about to fall just jump to the next one, I know you have magical abilitys but somtimes you have to use your physical abilitys instead of your mental abilitys because somtimes magic will fail you, just keep trying, you'll get it.

BlackRiku:Right, ok *jumps on the stick again, and closes eyes* balance,focus, ALRIGHT! *Jumps to the next stick, and to the next 1* Hey Aragorn I think I finally got it!! wait, huh,whow , ahhhh! *falls off*...Darn it..

Aragorn: Dont worry you'll get it..Lets practice your Sword abilitys now *throws BlackRiku a bronze short sword*

BlackRiku:wow this thing is heavy!!

Aragorn:If ya think thats heavy wait till ya try this *throws him a Dragon long sword*

BlackRiku: *trying to pick it up* ahh! This..thing is a ton!

*BlackRiku and Aragorn had became good friends and 3 more years passed, BlackRiku was now 8 and a good fighter for his age, he woke up one day and thought of somthing*

BlackRiku:Where's, Hyro?

It had been 4 years and Hyro still had yet to be seen,what was going on?

*To find out check out the next chapter of Hyro's story*

13-Nov-2006 23:02:01 - Last edited on 14-Nov-2006 21:52:38 by Riku Zerati

King Cassius

King Cassius

Posts: 1,812 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Name: Ares
Weapon: A large motified great ax with the sacred writing of the God of war who summoned him
God: Zaros
Race: Hellspawn ( his apearrence is a human male)
Small Bio: Ares was created in the desire to create the ultimate soldier, however he has turned away from his fate and become a warrior. Inraged with fury, Zaros has gone a complete warpath to find him. very few people have looked at his true face, whoever has, has been turned into ashes.

14-Nov-2006 21:31:15 - Last edited on 14-Nov-2006 21:32:56 by King Cassius

Quick find code: 49-50-724-33923656 Back to Top