Forums

Light or Darkness (The Story)

Quick find code: 49-50-724-33923656

Hyro Silver

Hyro Silver

Posts: 1,916 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
-5,000 Vrs. 1- Chapter 2 of Hyros Story

As they charged him he made no move. They were right at him and still he made no move. The first demon to reach him took his great axe and swung towards Hyro's head. The great axe went right through him like he was invisable! The demon then knew he was the first to die.

1st Demon: It's an illusio- ahhhhh!!!

Hyro dropped from the sky and slashed right through him, from his head, to his feat the demon's bodies dropped to different sides. Hyro loved the smell of blood, it raises his magic's abilities, although at that time he didn't know that. He then charged with a speed that beat even elves. He slashed his way throught the lines going towards the middle. All the demons knew his best magic skill and they fled, but they were too slow.

As Hyro got to the middle he chuckled and yelled *Esmorigo Firaga!* and suddenly a blast came from his hands and took out all of the demons, except about 3 of them. The 3 demons were his father, his uncle, and the king. He walked over to them and spat at their feet.

Hyro:You shouldn't have thrown me out of the village you B@*!@&**....

His father pleaded mercy at his sons feet but all Hyro did was slash of his father's head. His father was no more. His uncle then started fleeing, hoping one male would return to their village. As he ran Hyro yelled *Firaga* and sent a fire blast to finish him off. The king knew he was gonna die, but he was wrong.

Hyro grinned and lifted the king.

Hyro: I hope your village has enough money to pay for your return.

The king then spat in Hyro's face. Hyro knew that was coming and dodged it. Hyro took the king to the deepest, darkest prison. Hoping that his plan will work he sends out a messenger chompy. He then sits in his chair.

Hyro:Where are you kid, you can be my apprentice some day, then we would rule this pitiful world.... MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAH

*TO BE CONTINUED*

11-Nov-2006 21:41:50

Riku Zerati

Riku Zerati

Posts: 701 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Chapter 3 The Tragic War And 2 new friends (continued again)!!

Hyro has been unfrozen after 4 years and is looking for revenge on BlackRiku, Hyro is not undead unlike his troops that also means that his troops are stronger , Hyro is now resting but BlackRiku is living a pretty normal life and has learned how to control some of his powers, Will Hyro get his revenge? BlackRiku does know somthing vary had is going to Happen though.And On top of that Iban has been reserected from the dead!!

BlackRiku: Daddy!

Alex: Yes son?

BlackRiku: I feel, troubled...Like somthing is coming back..

Alex:Well son, thats probobly because of the war..And the fact that I will have to be in it..Um BlackRiku your late for School, run son!!

*BlackRiku is running to School while his brother Zotiac is at home* *BlackRiku suddently gets the feeling he is being watched*

BlackRiku:*turns around* Huh, who are you?!!

Mystery Person (Iban): You mean you do not remember me, Well I dont really blame you, it has been 4 years.

BlackRiku:Well..Whoever you are stop freaking me out or I will freeze you!!

Mystery Person (Iban):You aint takin' out anything, I have not come to take you with me but to warn you..You are in grave danger..For Hyro is back and coming , searching for you he will stop at nothing, he is insane.

BlackRi**: Um thanks? But I don't even know who you or Hyro are!

Iban: You will soon remember.

BlackRiku: What do u mean I will soo- *before BlackRiku could finish his father disapeared* Well whoever Hyro is um....Idk

*BlackRiku walks to school a little freaked out but makes it home safely*

Hyro: *walks back to the fortress and lays in bed looking at the nearest town from his window , Faladoor* One day you will join me...Or die..

*To Be Continued*

11-Nov-2006 22:05:33 - Last edited on 12-Nov-2006 23:20:48 by Riku Zerati

Chrisn44

Chrisn44

Posts: 1,149 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Name:Kyle
Wepon: Demon battle axe
God:Zamorak
Race: (human, demon, ect.):Human/Demon
Small Bio:1 of hyros best friends and his tribe be4 hyro was banished then i was banished cuz of friendship w/ hyro.sent and left to find hyro.

11-Nov-2006 22:07:28

Hyro Silver

Hyro Silver

Posts: 1,916 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
-Friend or Foe- Chapter 3 of Hyro's Story

Hyro was so tired from his "war fun" he just decided to sleep. As he was sleeping a thought came to him.... Where* Kyle? he then starts to remember his good times with him.

Kyle: Hey Hyro, I dare you to run into the kings tent and scare the heck out of him!!! If you do I'll teach you a new magic trick.

Hyro, knowing Kyle's father is the town mage, runs toward the tent. Although he knows that the highest penalty for scaring the king is death, he was not afraid. Everyone in the village was afraid of this human/demon, he had white hair and glowing white eyes, some called him an angel... which there was bad.

He jumped into the tent and screamed. He looked aroung the tent and didn't see anyone. As he explored Kyle jumped in. Before he screamed he noticed that noone was there.

Kyle: Oh man my dad said today that he was gonna be here all day!!!

Hyro: Hey look at this *points at a black rock*

Kyle: It looks like a peice of charcoal.... lets go Hyro!

Hyro: Ok I'll come in a sec....

Hyro is facinated by this thing. Hyro touches the rock and it starts to glow. He tries to take his hand off it but he couldn't. He yelled for Kyle and as Kyle came in so did the king. The king, surprised at what was happenening, he jumps toward Hyro and tries to take the rock.

The King: Let go Hyro!!!

Hyro: I-I-I can't!!!

Then the rock glowed red, and a blast folowed. Hyro fell to the ground unconcious. Possibly dead.... 2 Months folowed and Hyro woke up, the first thing he saw was blood, all over his arm. He screamed then looked to see where he was. He was in Lumbridge.... He hated this city, full of dirty humans and goblins... He then saw Kyle, pick pocketing a human, then Kyle looked at Hyro and ran over to him. Kyle threw a whip and a Dragon Sword onto Hyro. His first and favorite weapon.

Hyro: Look what you did! You got blood all over it!

Kyle: I know I did.......

When Hyro heard this he woke up with

11-Nov-2006 22:37:50

Quick find code: 49-50-724-33923656 Back to Top