Forums

Light or Darkness (The Story)

Quick find code: 49-50-724-33923656

Hyro Silver

Hyro Silver

Posts: 1,916 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
-Getting Ready- Chapter 2.5 of Hyro's Story

Startled Hyro gets up and jumps to the window to see his friend pull up to the gate.

Hyro:Let him in you fools!!!

Kyle: Ha ha ha see your still sour...

Hyro: :@ So why have you come? How long has it been, 5 years? 6 years?

Kyle: Yep, I came to help with the war, and I got this guy named Matt. He's a good Commander, especially with your "Undead" warriors.

Hyro looks at the other visitor and sees that he is a strong warrior with a long war spear. But not just any war spear, Guthans war spear. Hyro chuckled, he was the one who killed Guthan while he was alive.

Hyro:You will be usefull Matt, well come in and join me for supper!

After supper they planned a strategy, Hyro didn't know good strategies, all he did was kill everyone in one powerful mage blast. Although that works too, Matt helped a lot more.

Matt: So you see if we put the stolen Dwarf Cannons here, we will destroy about 5 of their lines before they destroy the cannons.

Hyro: I see how it works, you know you're very smart, and inteligence should come with power *raises hand and shoots a blast at Matt*

Matt: W-Wah-Whats happenning?

Hyro: I told you, you need magic....

Kyle chuckled, that day Hyro touched the stone gave him powerful abilities, that's why Kyle touched it too....

Hyro: Lets get a good rest for tommorow i will start this battle. We shall attack Falador at dawn!!!

Matt: Yes Sir!

Kyle: Kk but before I sleep may I have that thing you promised me years ago???

Hyro had almost forgotten his promise, he promised that whenever they got into a war, friend or foe, he would give Kyle a Greater Demon...

Hyro: But of course Kyle *claps hands*

Max: Yes?

Hyro: Get out a Greater Demon, and bring me my Jungle Demon! And tell the troops to get the Cannons ready!

Max: Yes Sir!

As they went to bed Hyro went to pay a visit to hiw favorite mage.

Hyro: So did you get Gloughs troops ready for battle?

12-Nov-2006 23:35:40 - Last edited on 12-Nov-2006 23:41:03 by Hyro Silver

Quick find code: 49-50-724-33923656 Back to Top