Forums

Light or Darkness (The Story)

Quick find code: 49-50-724-33923656

RhomBoHeDron

RhomBoHeDron

Posts: 7,047 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
nice story so far, although i was looking for a complete story to read while fishing. ill still continue to read in my spare time however.

‡»©ømmon §€n§€ ̧ |Ìk€ ª ƒø®€Ìgn |angµªg€«‡

11-Nov-2006 06:28:29 - Last edited on 11-Nov-2006 06:28:40 by RhomBoHeDron

Riku Zerati

Riku Zerati

Posts: 701 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Chapter3- The Tragic War And 2 New Friends!!

Alex was now the foster father of BlackRiku, It has been 1 year scince the discovery of BlackRiku, BlackRiku can now talk and is now learning to walk, Alex has left BlackRiku with a baby sitter because Alex has to go on a journey near Canifis , once he gets to Canifis it's like he forgets every single reason that he is there

Alex: What the?! Whats going on!? I just lost my memory of why I came here! Maybe if I keep on going I will remember..

*Alex Walks around Canifis for hours and still does not know why he came there*

Alex:..Well I guess I better get going home..

*Just as Alex says that he gets the feeling that he is being watched*

Alex:What?! Who's there?!! *Turns around and swings blade but still nothing is there* ..I must be getting dalusional..

*Alex walks near the brige and the feeling gets stronger*

Alex's thoughts:Alright I know there is something behind me..I gotta sneak up on it..

*Alex turns around and is horrified to see a Wolfman mage and a normal wolfman, They must have been making themselfs invisable because of the Wolfman mage*

Wolf people: :@

*the wolf people are Kung foo fighting him trying to rip him apart xD, just as they start kicking that old song Kung foo fighting starts to play*

*Alex keeps dodging thier kicks but only gets hit a couple of times*

Alex: Time to finish this *holds up Sword and chants the words :O blivion Of Light!!* The Wolf people get frozen, struck by lightning, and on the last move Alex Hits them with the Sword (which is shining gold, and is 100 times powerfuler)

*Kung foo fighting song stops*

*Alex hears crying in the distance, and walks near the crying*

Baby: *crying* waaaaaaa!

Alex: Well this child seems to be normal, nothing out of the ordinary..I'll raise him along with BlackRiku

Alex takes the child with him and takes him home, what will BlackRi*u think of him? Find out next time (Chapter extend will happen in this 1)

11-Nov-2006 17:13:16

Riku Zerati

Riku Zerati

Posts: 701 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Chapter 3 -The Tragic War And 2 New Friends (Continued)!!

In the Last Chapter Alexander found a 5 month old child in the small town of Canifis, he dicided that he would keep the child, and raise him along with BlackRiku he is not sure what BlackRiku will think.

Babysitter: Who's the cute little baby , you yes you are.

BlackRiku:.. :l I hope daddy comes home soon..

*Alex walks threw the door with the Brown haired child*

Alex: IM BACK!

BlackRiku: ^_^ daddy, whats that in your arms?

Alex:This is your little brother BlackRiku

BlackRiku:A bwother, whats that?

Alex: It means you are..Connected by father of mother

BlackRiku: YAY I GOTTA BWOTHER ^_^ :D

Baby: ^_^ baba!!

Alex:Now he needs a name..:l.. :D I know!! Your name will be, Zotiac!

Zotiac and BlackRiku: ^_^

BlackRiku was happy that he had a brother , 3 years past and BlackRiku was now 4 years old, and Zotiac was 3, They were good friends, BlackRiku had also learned how to use some of his powers, but evil was lurking, for a Zamorackian Mage came to the Black Knites Fortress

Zamoracian Mage: Hmm 4 years ago my friends the Black Knites told me to come to a meeting, he told me the council meeting would be every 4 years I've finally came now to meet them once again

*Walks into the fortress and finds that all of the Black Knites were just lifeless corpes in dark armour

ZM:WHAT HAPPEND!!? DON'T WORRY MY FRIENDS I WILL BRING YOU BACK! *Starts Chanting mistical words, when he gets finished chanting the skelitons rise in the're dark armour

Zamorack Mage: My friends you have been brought back, you are now undead, now we may have our council meeting

Grashaa found out about the Undead Black Knites, the War of Darkness had begun and everyone over the age of 18 had to join (or be hanged), that meant that Alexander had to join, or he would die and remember that Zotiac and BlackRiku were only 4 and 3 so they had to hide

*TO BE CONTINUED*

11-Nov-2006 19:43:38 - Last edited on 11-Nov-2006 20:01:57 by Riku Zerati

Hyro Silver

Hyro Silver

Posts: 1,916 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
-Surprise- Chapter 1 of Hyros Story

Hyro:*Gasps*

Commander:Sir You were frozen! We had to get the strongest Mage to help us!

Hyro:*Smiles an Evil Grin* You did good Commander. For that, I present you this gift *Holds out his hand*

Commander:*Grins* Thank You Sir *Shakes Hand*

Hyro:Just one question though, where* that kid?

The Commander suddenly changes his expression, he had no idea, but he didn't want to lose his life.

Commander:He's u-uh locked up sir!

Hyro:Good bring me to him, and hurry!!!

Commander:But sir your too weak rest a little then go kill the kid, you've been frozen for a long time!!!

Hyro looks at the Commander with a horrible glare....

Hyro: Ok then, but first sharpen my sword!

Commander:As you wish sir.

11-Nov-2006 20:54:22 - Last edited on 11-Nov-2006 20:56:08 by Hyro Silver

Hyro Silver

Hyro Silver

Posts: 1,916 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
-Death Trap- Chapter 1.5 of Hyros Story

As Hyro prepared for war he thougt of the child he almost killed, he angrily spat to the ground and stared out into the sunset. As he did this he noticed a line out in the distance, he could barely make it out but he knew they weren't friendly.

Hyro: Commander get all the troops to their battle stations.

Commander Max(New Commander other dead for treason) was a very good strategist, he knew what to do at all times, thats why he's survived long enough.

Max:Yes Sir!

Hyro: Oh ya and send the spy out to the enemy, Matt I think...

Max:Sir!

As the Commander said this Hyro jumped out of the window. He landed at the front gate with his favorite blade, painted with the blood of his victims.

The army came closer and closer and Hyro could now see what they were, they were demons. Not any demons, but the same ones that tried to kill him, but instead banished him from his home.

He then froze them all in their tracks and thought that there was about 5,000 of them. He took all his enemies he had been planning to have revenge on and threw them towards the wall. As he unfroze them his enemies charged toward him.

Hyro: How pathetic. And they didn't even get me my birthday present. *He chuckled*

*TO BE CONTINUED*

11-Nov-2006 21:18:46 - Last edited on 12-Nov-2006 23:15:42 by Hyro Silver

Quick find code: 49-50-724-33923656 Back to Top