Forums

Light or Darkness (The Story)

Quick find code: 49-50-724-33923656

Riku Zerati

Riku Zerati

Posts: 701 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
We'll have to have a meeting about this, btw the story now has a theme song, it's Rise by Origa , Also known as the theme song off of Ghost In The Shell Stand Alone Complex, I will tell you how the opening now works

*The Theme Song Starts To Play*

It Shows BlackRiku in his human form, he steps in a strange portal, as he steps threw the other end he becomes half demon

It Shows Hyro's Eyes flaming as he leans on the side of his fortress, he then draws his Demon Blade, then he slashes Faladoor apart and gets an Angry Evil Smile

It shows Nhoj in his human form, then a sword passes his front, as It passes he Becomes a Werewolf, then looks up at the night sky as if looking at Guthix

It shows Kyle in his human form he then jumps up in the air 10 feet, when he reaches 20 feet he turns into his "Darkness Demon Form", and flys off in the direction of the sun (west)

It shows Matt pulling his Giant boomerang out and he it towords a building, when it hits it the boomerang , it rips the building in half then it goes back to Matt

It Shows Zotiac, his eyes turn Pitch Black, and his mouth flys wide open (Possest) but then he go's back to normal, and Hair grows and he transforms into a werewolf

It shows Kyu flying around In circles then going up into the air and shoots fire out of her mouth

4 squares apear

in 1 sqare it shows BlackRiku fighting Hyro to the death (remember that now BlackRiku is now perminetly a Half demon)

in another square It shows Nhoj fighting Kyle intencely

in another square it shows Zotiac fighting Matt, they are both in they're non-Human forms

In the last square it shows Kyu fighting off angry villagers that are trying to capture her and kill her

all the squares go blank then all of a sudden Iban Jumps out and looks with an evil grin

We all need to have a meeting about new people, and about the next episode

HAPPY THANKSGIVING =D

In the last square

23-Nov-2006 22:56:06

Riku Zerati

Riku Zerati

Posts: 701 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Chapter 10- Ibans offer

Opening Theme song and Video plays

While BlackRiku and Zotiac caused trouble (Im waiting for Goku to write what happens next) Hyro was not yet aware of what they were really doing, so he relaxed a bit

Hyro: ..hahaha..

Kyle: Huh what is so funny?

Matt:Yeah what he said..

Hyro:We have a person that i've been trying to kill for all these years on our side, and I finally get to relax a bit..

Kyle: Oh..

Hyro: I feel like I need a little rest, Im going to rest on the bed a bit..

Matt: Ok

Hyro went to his room, fell asleep, and drempt of him, BlackRiku, Kyle, and Matt ruling and taking control of the entire world, hears somthing, he wakes up and see's a figure in robes , at first he thought it might be BlackRiku because of the robes, but this figure was taller, and wore Black Robes

Hyro:Huh? Go away you lucky I don't split you in half..

??:hahahahaha, you have not changed a bit, Hyro

Hyro: Who are you?

??: You mean that demonic mind of yours can not even figure out who I am *The figure takes his hood off, It is Iban*

Hyro:ah, Iban It's good to see you again

Iban:So how is my child?

Hyro:He is fantastic, he has joined us after 8 years off searching and trying to capture him and all the thing we went threw

Iban:Searching? 8 years? All the things you went threw? What has become of him?

Hyro shows Iban a picture of BlackRiku

Iban:he..he..is no longer human..he is like you..

Hyro:It has made him stronger, almost as strong as me, he almost killed me , but he dicided to spare me, now he is our ally

Iban:He..He must be destroyed

Hyro:What? Why my lord?

Iban:He has become the exact opposite of what he used to be..

Hyro:You are as cruel as me..Just thinking of killing your own son..

Iban focuses his energy within his hand to form an Iban Blast, along with every other magic attack in 1

Hyro:I meant um, of corse we must find him and kill him.

Iban: Good..

*TO BE CONTINUED*

24-Nov-2006 06:28:02

Quick find code: 49-50-724-33923656 Back to Top