Forums

Light or Darkness (The Story)

Quick find code: 49-50-724-33923656

[#D5HADZRRI]

[#D5HADZRRI]

Posts: 109 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Name:Ephriam
Weapons :D ragonstone(allows him to turn into a dragon)dragon longsword and firebreath
Race:Manakate(people who change into dragons)
God:Saradomin
Once a great warrior from his tribee, he is now an outcast for killing a tribe cheif who he belived was a follower of Zammorak. he weres full runeite(without helm or kitesheild)under a black-as-night robe

24-Nov-2006 19:28:33 - Last edited on 25-Nov-2006 06:28:04 by [#D5HADZRRI]

Hyro Silver

Hyro Silver

Posts: 1,916 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
-Hyro's Suicide- Last Chapter of Hyro's Story

Hyro went looking for Blackriku, he heard he was with the Demons so Hyro went down there to see em all dead! Hyro saw Blackriku and Zotiac and chuckled..

Hyro: Nice job....

Blackriku: You should know that i'd never join you!

Hyro: Well, atleast you'll be dead....

Hyro charged Blackriku and Blackriku yelled FIRAGA and shot a fire blast at Hyro. Hyro knew the counter spell and yelled BLIZAGA! Hyro was still charging Blackriku and finnaly got to him. He struck Blackri*u in the ribs and Blackriku gasped. Hyro jumped up and yelled GRAVIRA! Blackriku jumped out of the way just in time to miss Hyro's death stomp...

Hyro: Your getting better Blackriku! But can you miss this?!?

Hyro jumped towards Blackriku in elvish speed and wacked Blackri*u in the ribs. Blackriku gasped and then started spinning with his sword out. Hyro had already jumped towards Blackriku and got a hit on his face. He was bleeding terribly but that didn't stop Hyro....

Hyro then caught Blackriku's shirt with his sword and accidently ripped it. Blackriku was angry. He jumped at Hyro and slashed at Hyro's head. Hyro dodged one slash but got hit by another. Hyro's head was spinning. He then ran away and got some warriors to attack Blackriku.

Hyro went to his room and saw Julia, she was with the shade he saw. They were making out and he hid quickly. He hard her say:

Julia: I can't stand tricking Hyro! I love you...

As Hyro heard those last words.... he fell. The shade and Julia looked at him and saw that he was crying... The same guy who wanted to rule the world. He didn't cry at anything. But this... He started sobbing. He looked at Julia and said:

Hyro: I loved you... Your nothing! YOUR NOTHING!

Hyro took out a hidden dagger and looked at Julia with tears in his eyes. The only thing left in the world for him was her. And she tricked him. He stuck the dagger into his stomach and died. His last words were words of lov

24-Nov-2006 20:30:54

Riku Zerati

Riku Zerati

Posts: 701 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Chapter11- Escape

Zotiac and BlackRiku had defeated the worriors and BlackRiku was looking at the Blade in silence, meanwhile Guthix was talking to Nhoj

Nhoj:Listen, Guthix he chose his path, is there anything I can really do?

Guthix:You have failed him, get him back before he is consumed by the darkness

Nhoj:I guess I could try.

meanwhile

Zotiac:Why are you staring at the Blade brother

BlackRiku:Zotiac, the blade is..Talking to me..

Magic Blade:hehehe im back

BlackRiku:Who are you?

MB:Ah BlackRiku it's been a long time..I am the Spirit Of the Magic Blade, I am also the power of Guthix, and Saradomin..

BlackRiku:MmmmmHmmm

MB:Listen to me BlackRiku you must take me to the one name Nhoj , he must be the posseser of me

BlackRiku:I could take you to him, so..ok

MB :O h, good =D, good thing your father left with Hyro

Zotiac:Whats it saying?

BlackRiku:hold on.. Magic Blade, I can take you to Nhoj, but my father is dead, he was killed by Hyro

MB:No you don't understand, no matter it's fine it's best you don't know anyway..

Nhoj blasts his way in And he is flying on Kyu

Nhoj:BlackRiku, Zotiac, C'mon were getting out of here

BlackRiku:Yeah lets go!

Nhoj:You mean, your not consumed by the darkness?

BlackRiku:I joined them but I did not really "go with them"

Nhoj:Great :D

BlackRiku :O h yeah here *he throws him the mage blade*

Nhoj:Huh? Your fathers Blade?

BlackRiku:It's been consumed by the power of Guthix, it told me to take it to you

Nhoj :O h, ok

Nhoj swings the blade around a bit, it then turns green

Nhoj :O k its time to go.

Zotiac:=D at lease I'll be out of reach from Hyro

BlackRiku:Yeah =D

they fly off, 4 years pass, BlackRiku has helped lots of people and is now becoming known all around the world, he is now 12 years old, king Luthas has Invited him to a ball

BlackRiku, Zotiac, and Nhoj all go to the castle

BlackRiku:Hello kind luthas

Luthas:Welcome

*TO BE CONTINUED*

24-Nov-2006 20:42:35 - Last edited on 24-Nov-2006 21:06:11 by Riku Zerati

Quick find code: 49-50-724-33923656 Back to Top