Forums

Light or Darkness (The Story)

Quick find code: 49-50-724-33923656

Riku Zerati

Riku Zerati

Posts: 701 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Chapter 35 - Noo!!

BlackRiku and his comrads were about to leave, the sun was setting and the sky was orange, but before they left, BlackRiku went up to see Hyro

BlackRiku looks at Hyro in the eyes

BlackRiku: Don't feed on to much darkness ^_^

Hyro:Haha I think i've had enough of that stuff for a good long while haha =D

BlackRiku walks back to his friends, BlackRiku, and Nhoj, were injured because of when they were sparing with Hyro and Zack, but they were alos injured

Soras:See how thinks can just work out if everything is peaceful

they were walking away when

Zack:Hey wait up!!

BlackRiku:Huh?

BlackRi*u turns around

Zack:I was wondering if I could come with you guys?

Nhoj:You sure?

Zack:Yeah, I mean , why not?

Wave:Listen kid, I think it might be a little to dangourous if you come with us

Zack: (Mumbling under his breath) Yeah I'll show you to dangourous, comeing from a spoiled little rich princess

BlackRiku:Hey Wave, you just joined us and barely know what he can do

Zack:Yeah!!

BlackRiku:Sure, c'mon

they walk along the trail, it reaches night

Zotiac:Well we might as well set up camp

BlackRiku:Right, Wave, Jin, Soras set up camp, me, Zack, Zotiac, and Nhoj are going hunting

Soras:Right!

They go into the woods

Nhoj:I think we sould split up, then howl to meet back up, werewolfs with werewolfs, Demons with demons

BlackRiku & Zack: Hey were only half Demon!!

Zack:And half shade!

Nhoj:C'mon Zotiac Im gonna teach you how to hunt

they walk in the woods

Zotiac:Alright!!

BlackRiku looks at Zack

BlackRiku: You know how to hunt???

Zack:Yeah

BlackRiku: Good then that will save us the trouble

back at camp

Wave:Hey Jin, do you like BlackRiku?

Jin gets a little nervous

Jin:Thats impossable, were not even the same spicies!

Wave:Yes, but remember he is half human/Half demon, and also he has a human soul

Jin:Well yeah, you got me..But wait you like Nhoj!

Wave:heh

13-Jan-2007 00:36:09 - Last edited on 13-Jan-2007 00:36:30 by Riku Zerati

Riku Zerati

Riku Zerati

Continuing

Jin and Wave were talking

Wave:Heh, yes but remember, the 2 both of them were once human..

Soras returns with firewood

Soras:Huh? What you 2 talking about

Jin:Nothing, nothing

Soras:Alright im going to get more firewood

Wave: Did BlackRiku ever tell you how he and Nhoj got that way, and what about Zack and Zotiac and Soras?

Jin: Ok, I'll tell you the story, now who do you want to know about first?

Wave:Um, how about Soras

Jin: Ok

A flashback starts the flashback shows what once happened

Jin:a couple years back, there were 2 boys, Sora and Roxas, they were meant to be one, Sora had the legendary weapon, the keyblade, Sora once lost his heart, but his love gave it back to him, but when a heart is lost, it splits into to pieces, a heartless, and a Nobody, Roxas was a nobody, he was that part that Sora wasm missing, but then Sora got Roxas back within his heart, but later when the keyblade dissapeared, they split back into 2 beings, they heard of a mystic lake, the fought they're to it, they finally got to it, but unfortuanatley, when they got inside it they didn't eccactley fit back instead of going back to one single being, they combined

Wave:Isn't that the same thing?

Jin:No there is a big difference, when you go into one single being you revert to the origional being you once were, but when you get combined, you create a new being, so instead of going back to one single Sora, they did both combine,creating who you know as our friend, Soras

flashback ends

Jin:Who next?

Wave:How about Zotiac?

Another flashback happens

Jin:Zotiac was the son of a Werewolf, his mother was a human, so he is a day werewolf, and also a night werewolf, he has a human form, but does not show it much he calls BlackRiku his brother, because they grew up together, and also had the same foster father, Alexander, he was killed by Hyro though

Flashback ends

Wave:Nhoj

13-Jan-2007 00:59:54 - Last edited on 13-Jan-2007 17:28:46 by Riku Zerati

Riku Zerati

Riku Zerati

Continuing again

Wave:Nhoj

Jin:Wow that ones a tough one but I'll try

another flashback happens

Jin:Some say that Nhoj is the son of Guthix sent to earth, he is a shady character, he, BlackRiku and Zack make a great team, anyways when BlackRiku was 8 years old, Guthix told Nhoj that he would have to protect a child, he met BlackRiku, and then protected him, he had been bitten by 8 werewolfs, but he was strong enough to resist the power, so he did not become a werewolf, but in an effort to gain trust, and to protect, BlackRiku got attacked by a werewolf, but not bitten, so then Nhoj went to go save him, but he got bitten, he then became a full fleched werewolf, you see, he was slowly becomeing a werewolf anyway because of the other werewolf bites, but that last werewolf bite made him a full, werewolf, but he still has a human soul, so he still is human, but with the new abilitys he gained from it, he destroyed the evil werewolf

flashback ends

Wave:BlackRiku

Jin:Alright this one is going to be a little strange

flashback starts

Jin:BlackRiku was once a human halfling, he is the son of Iban

Wave:Why isn't he an evil master of darkness then?

Jin:I once asked him that, he told me that is a question he asks himself every day, he doesn't even know, but my best guess would be that is because he was born and raised near and by humans, but, thankfully Alexander raised him or we would most likely be saying his name in fear right at this moment, he drank the blood of his former enemy, Hyro, thinking it was water, his best friends are Zack, Nhoj, Zotiac, me, and Soras, he once killed Hyro, and Nhoj killed Kyle, but they came back as changed people, one time he said he had to protect me, but he said that because he was sure he was going to die, or at least thats what I think, his trainers were Alexander, Aragorn, and lastly Nhoj, they were all vary expierienced and passed they're abilitys on to him, but BlackRiku cant use magic now

13-Jan-2007 01:34:12 - Last edited on 13-Jan-2007 01:35:30 by Riku Zerati

Riku Zerati

Riku Zerati

continuing

Wave:Zack

Flashback starts

Jin:Zack is the son of Hyro, and Julia, and a shade

Wave:Wow...thats not right...

Jin:Yeah, anyways, he is half demon/half human/Half shade he joined us not to long ago, he wanted to bring his father back to life, but strangly having both evil parents, he is not evil, he is vary strong for his age though, his first friends were Kyle, Hyro, Julia, Leon, Zo**, Ali, Chris, and Tyler, in the beginning he thought that his only pourpose in life was to be evil, but as his father changed, he changed, and when he changed, Kyle, Hyro,Julia, Leon, Zo**,Ali, Chris and Tyler changed, he started to see the things that were wrong in life, he also figured out how wrong he was about the things he used to think about

flashback ends

Wave: Jin

Jin: Princess or Ardogne, she joined BlackRiku a year ago by only force of her father, having a crush on BlackRiku, she tries to get him to to noti-

Jin:Hey wait a minuite!!

Wave:Hahhahaahaha! Actually what I was trying to say was, Jin BlackRiku's right beside you

She looks beside her

Jin screams

Jin :D on't sneak up on me like that!!

BlackRiku:Hey I didn't hear those last 2 things you said in your biogrify

Jin:Good now when did you get here?!

BlackRiku :O h, uh I got here right about the time you were giving her Nhoj's biogrify

Jin:Then you heard me saying your biogrify?

BlackRiku:Yes hahhahaha

Jin:Hey I though you all went hunting!!

BlackRiku:We did

Zack:I cought a big fish =D ^_^

Nhoj:We caught a big jagwire, and shrimp =D

they all cook food, then eat, they then relax against the fire

Zotiac:It's times like these that I wish could last forever

Nhoj: *Eating a shish hcabob and talking at the same time* Yeah but we have to remember that there are evil beings out there just waiting for us

BlackRiku: *Face is so crammed with food you cant figure out what the hell he is saying* Yaboo teba dgidsjei. *Gulp*

13-Jan-2007 01:58:21 - Last edited on 13-Jan-2007 02:14:12 by Riku Zerati

302neurons
Sep Member 2023

302neurons

Posts: 1,150 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(\_/) i call
(o.o) this
(>_> one a bunny
/_|_\ commando!
______

(\../) this i ca-
(o.o) ll a bunny
(^..^) sodier!
||...||

copy bunny commando/soldier into all your threads to help him receive world domination!

13-Jan-2007 03:32:26

Hex the wolf

Hex the wolf

Posts: 18,894 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Blackriku all of that was GREAT you must of worked hard lol its 10/10 :D lol and that jin part was so funny :P so... when is this party gonna happen in eastern? its a weekend tommow so i might not be on.. :( but owell.. ill be at ccs (its like a pizza buffet) cant wait :D ^_^

Chris u did great to!

13-Jan-2007 03:33:09 - Last edited on 13-Jan-2007 03:33:19 by Hex the wolf

Freeze680

Freeze680

Posts: 401 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Name: Ratix
God: Don't worship any
Weapon: Double-bladed sword
Race: Half demon
Bios: An assasin who doesn't care who he kills as long as the pay is high........

If you want me in your story, i will be good or evil

13-Jan-2007 15:40:13 - Last edited on 13-Jan-2007 17:12:37 by Freeze680

Quick find code: 49-50-724-33923656 Back to Top