Forums

For the hell of war

Quick find code: 49-50-66-58349532

The contents of this message have been hidden.

25-Jan-2010 01:45:28

Castspell947

Castspell947

Posts: 674 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
lmao im freaking bored so i decided bumping ur thread :D which has a great story
anyways, u should ignore ppl tht flames ur thread, its waste of time and thread space to answer noobs like them.
i also recommend you to read books from Bernard Cornwell (he's awesome) to learn more bout medieval fights ;)
sorry if we were enemies some time ago :D
Ketchup Loko

27-Jan-2010 01:21:22

Oss Spy
Jan Member 2022

Oss Spy

Posts: 3,099 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Don't worry ketchup (about the fights), it gave me experience I needed to wreck everyone who messed with me. People won't flame my thread any more, since most of the flamers are less than 50 combat.
Oh, and Luke, I'm sick of fighting with you, so if you would, get off my thread. I'm adding you to the banned list.

27-Jan-2010 20:38:36

28-Jan-2010 03:51:01

28-Jan-2010 22:23:39

103discs
Sep
fmod Member

103discs

Forum Moderator Posts: 12,980 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
iMow Ur Lawn, since it's obvious you and the OP aren't getting on very well, can I ask you please not to post if it's going to be going into an arguement with the OP. I'm not saying you're starting it or anything, but if you see it getting a bit heated like in last few posts between you both, then it'd be best to stay away from the thread just to try keep away from the argueing.
Also to the OP, try not to get frustrated at what criticism players are giving you. If you see it getting heated then simply don't reply to the person who you don't like the posts of. That should end the problems.
Also also, it'd be best if you removed the banned list from the first post since it's a bit negative on the players, so could lead to players posting unhappy comments about been on the list.
Just try to avoid any arguements and things should be ok. ^_^
~103discs

29-Jan-2010 20:11:22

Oss Spy
Jan Member 2022

Oss Spy

Posts: 3,099 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thanks man, I needed somebody with a brain to post on here. I'm sorry but I'll have to keep the banned list :| it's there so nobody can say they didn't know they were banned.

29-Jan-2010 20:35:09 - Last edited on 29-Jan-2010 20:35:57 by Oss Spy

chrombor
Jun Member 2017

chrombor

Posts: 4,061 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nice job hiding those posts moderator because this:
Dude, I WILL KICK YOUR BCH ASS IF YOU SAY SHT ABOUT MY FRIEND. You think life is all fun and games, don't you? Let me guess, you're 11, small, weak, and barely go outside? You know nothing of the world, who are you to criticize me? Granted I haven't killed a person nor seen war, but my time is comming. You talk like you're supperior to me. Why is that? Back to my best friend, he was 13 when he died. ******* 13. Do you know what that did to me? I was 13 as well, but I bet you don't know what it feels like to lose someone that close to you. Sure you may have lost a grand-parent, but HE WAS 13. He wasn't supposed to die that young, nobody is, and yet you seem to get kicks out of telling people that their friend is alive and well, that I can go see him again? No in fact, I cannot. You're another one of those ass holes who think they can say sht like that.
Broke absolutely no rules!

30-Jan-2010 21:03:44

Quick find code: 49-50-66-58349532 Back to Top