Forums

For the hell of war

Quick find code: 49-50-66-58349532

Oss Spy
Jan Member 2022

Oss Spy

Posts: 3,099 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Pker I've always had some respect for you, but really now, you talk about me growing up? About me challenging others to a duel? If someone has the guts to flame me but not to fight me, then they're just chicken and afraid. Since you think it's okay to pick fights and randomly flame people, maybe you should read the rules of my thread? Obviously you cant read, so you should "stfu" and "gtfo".

18-Jan-2010 15:53:05

The contents of this message have been hidden.

18-Jan-2010 18:54:12

Frod Hound

Frod Hound

Posts: 1,408 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You wouldn't have thought of d-day if it didn't ever happen. And when a person surrenders, it is murder if you kill them. Also, that was exactly a copy of saving private ryan. You plagiarize call of duty, war stories, you talk about suicide as if you care. I doubt you even had a friend who committed suicide!
D-day
What the hell?
Oss Spy
D-day was hell, wasn't it?
You probably only know that because you watch movies all day and plan how to plagiarize them action for action.

18-Jan-2010 23:29:19

Oss Spy
Jan Member 2022

Oss Spy

Posts: 3,099 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Luke, since you have become Lan, I choose to ignore you. Plain and simple.

You wouldn't have thought of d-day if it didn't ever happen. And when a person surrenders, it is murder if you kill them. Also, that was exactly a copy of saving private ryan. You plagiarize call of duty, war stories, you talk about suicide as if you care. I doubt you even had a friend who committed suicide!
D-day
What the hell?
Oss Spy
D-day was hell, wasn't it?
You probably only know that because you watch movies all day and plan how to plagiarize them action for action.
=====================================================================================
Dude, I WILL KICK YOUR BCH ASS IF YOU SAY SHT ABOUT MY FRIEND. You think life is all fun and games, don't you? Let me guess, you're 11, small, weak, and barely go outside? You know nothing of the world, who are you to criticize me? Granted I haven't killed a person nor seen war, but my time is comming. You talk like you're supperior to me. Why is that? Back to my best friend, he was 13 when he died. ******* 13. Do you know what that did to me? I was 13 as well, but I bet you don't know what it feels like to lose someone that close to you. Sure you may have lost a grand-parent, but HE WAS 13. He wasn't supposed to die that young, nobody is, and yet you seem to get kicks out of telling people that their friend is alive and well, that I can go see him again? No in fact, I cannot. You're another one of those ass holes who think they can say sht like that.
You have some issues kid. I'm only 15, and it's been 2 years since he died. I would go over to his house for hallowe'en since I moved (when i was 11), but not for the last 2 years. The only times I could see him, taken away. And you think I would lie about that? WHO THE HELL COULD LIE ABOUT THAT? Oh, but wait, you would, since you take it so lightly. You're arrogant, selfish, and just plain cruel. Why don't you learn something about the world before you respond to this post?

22-Jan-2010 04:32:17 - Last edited on 22-Jan-2010 06:35:44 by Oss Spy

22-Jan-2010 21:10:37

22-Jan-2010 21:55:01

chrombor
Jun Member 2017

chrombor

Posts: 4,061 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
=========================
Dude, I WILL KICK YOUR BCH ASS IF YOU SAY SHT ABOUT MY FRIEND. You think life is all fun and games, don't you? Let me guess, you're 11, small, weak, and barely go outside? You know nothing of the world, who are you to criticize me? Granted I haven't killed a person nor seen war, but my time is comming. You talk like you're supperior to me. Why is that? Back to my best friend, he was 13 when he died. ******* 13. Do you know what that did to me? I was 13 as well, but I bet you don't know what it feels like to lose someone that close to you. Sure you may have lost a grand-parent, but HE WAS 13. He wasn't supposed to die that young, nobody is, and yet you seem to get kicks out of telling people that their friend is alive and well, that I can go see him again?
You have some issues kid. I'm only 15, and it's been 2 years since he died. I would go over to his house for hallowe'en since I moved (when i was 11), but not for the last 2 years. The only times I could see him, taken away. And you think I would lie about that? WHO THE HELL COULD LIE ABOUT THAT? Oh, but wait, you would, since you take it so lightly.
Guess what this guy did? He messaged me after posted, telling him his story was horrible " Saying lol you can't write".
He then preceded to flame my story constantly until a mod hid all posts. Then later he told me I obviously was too arrogant and immature and obviously would never accept his logic.
By the way, this is the Internet, where melodrama is laughed at and nothing can be proved. And don't assume stupid things, like that the person is 11 and weak because they don't believe that your friend is dead. Honestly, I don't believe you, as you seem to be melodramatic.
Nice wall by the way, eyes nearly fried trying to read it. It had everything! Caps lock! Swear words! They aren't gonna make anybody take you seriously.
I had to delete some of that wall to make room. You really outdid yourself :) !

23-Jan-2010 01:31:21

Frod Hound

Frod Hound

Posts: 1,408 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Guys, how about we stop with the name calling and leave Oss to think he has a great story in peace, how about that?
We can let him join the military like he wants, get a leg blown off, then return here and apologize to all of us. Perfect!

23-Jan-2010 02:03:56 - Last edited on 23-Jan-2010 17:26:02 by Frod Hound

Quick find code: 49-50-66-58349532 Back to Top