Forums

For the hell of war

Quick find code: 49-50-66-58349532

The contents of this message have been hidden.

28-Feb-2010 16:14:55

Oss Spy
Jan Member 2022

Oss Spy

Posts: 3,099 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Ghost
Please read my rules.

@Major
That's because he isn't a dumb ass like you. He offered to help, and he gave me that help, so I would have no reason to be mean. You think a level 104 can stop me? I hate to burst your bubble (and sorry if you take this the wrong way Pacarrd), but while our levels are very close (nearly identical actually), it's hard to tell who would win (provided we used the same exact equipment), because at that point, it would be based on luck + PKing skill instead of levels. Since I'm assuming he is as good of a PKer as me (and I'm a great PKer, if you don't believe me feel free to find out), it would be based largely on luck, and not on anything else. If he tried to melee...well...You get the idea.
Major, DID YOU NOT READ MY ENTIRE DAMN POST? HE GAVE ME RESPECT. HE GOT RESPECT IN RETURN. DID YOU RESPECT ME? NO!!!!! DID I GIVE YOU RESPECT IN RETURN? NO!!!!!
Don't talk crap you arrogant wannabe punk, since you don't have the means to back it up.

@Prefix
You're just as bad, if not worse, than Major is. Leave my thread now.

28-Feb-2010 17:35:06 - Last edited on 28-Feb-2010 17:36:46 by Oss Spy

28-Feb-2010 17:47:48

Mod Calm

Mod Calm

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Prefix Three,
If you have nothing constructive to add to the discussion please leave.
You have been asked to leave numerous times, any further spam on this thread will result in the temporary removal of your forum privileges.
Regards,
Mod Calm

28-Feb-2010 17:57:53

28-Feb-2010 18:01:03

aBugfromMars

aBugfromMars

Posts: 4,570 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
OSS,
Hide this if you like. You ask for respect yet you give absolutely none. You listen only to those with authority. You're an utter hypocrite. You repeatedly insult Prefix and yet ask him to leave. If you want them to leave, ask politely, don't flame them and troll their threads. Calling him a "dumb ass" and an "arrogant punk" is only going to cause further argument. Siccing Mods on people isn't going to work either.
Like I said, CHANGE YOUR ATTITUDE NOW.

28-Feb-2010 18:08:52

Oss Spy
Jan Member 2022

Oss Spy

Posts: 3,099 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
OSS,
Hide this if you like. You ask for respect yet you give absolutely none. You listen only to those with authority. You're an utter hypocrite. You repeatedly insult Prefix and yet ask him to leave. If you want them to leave, ask politely, don't flame them and troll their threads. Calling him a "dumb ass" and an "arrogant punk" is only going to cause further argument. Siccing Mods on people isn't going to work either.
Like I said, CHANGE YOUR ATTITUDE NOW.
---------------------------------------------------
1. I ask for respect, but people should learn when they throw a rock at a beehive they should expect to get stung.
2. Lol? Notice how nice the authority is, and how arrogant the rest are.
3. Hypocrite? I don't think so, all I did was defend my thread.
4. I insult him in hopes that he will give up. I've gotten mods to tell him to leave, if you don't think that's final you should check Calm's post...
5. I dish out what I recieve tenfold.
6. When you can't post anymore, that means you can't post on my thread. That works IMO.
I REFUSE to stop fighting for my thread. They will have to give up, not me. It's my thread, so my policies must be followed. If you don't like it, find another thread.

You came in flaming me for no reason. If you post here again I will call the mods upon you. DON'T POST BEYOND THIS POINT. THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING.

28-Feb-2010 18:18:04

28-Feb-2010 18:25:55

Seants

Seants

Posts: 110 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You're sad, Spy. You really are. All people wanted to do was let you know that your story wasn't completely flawless, and suggestions on how you could change it, but you refused to get off your high horse and flamed and disrespected your only audience.
I don't care if this post gets hidden or not. Just trying to put some sense in your head.

28-Feb-2010 18:28:23

Quick find code: 49-50-66-58349532 Back to Top