Forums

For the hell of war

Quick find code: 49-50-66-58349532

Oss Spy
Jan Member 2022

Oss Spy

Posts: 3,099 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Paccards 1st post (I'm responding based on the order I read them, so bear with me.)
Thank GOD somebody read the rules. Harsh criticism, but at least you knew how to do it. Thank you so much :D
@Organ
Just give up you wont win.

@Mcmrs
Which thread, the one where I proved my point or where I showed Prefix how frustrating it is to have idiots invade?

@Beastin
I only duel idiots like you, because intelligent people like him can actually read my rules, and are kind enough to follow them. Maybe you should follow his example...And how would you know it's not copyrighted?

@Paccard
You wont get a negative response since you have at least (which means he has the bare minimum, but most likely more, so stop taking my words and twisting them) half a brain that is required to be nice. The respect comes from the respect you've shown me, not the fear of a blade or a bolt.

@Xantastic
That made me laugh when I read it (I have an odd sense of humor, just go with it.) Thanks for reading my rules!

@Prefix
I would suggest you go back through the 20 pages of hate to learn why. I've also checked your profile, and I've seen your hipocracy. You flame threads more than I, and I'm the bad person? Please leave my thread, and from here on out, I WILL enforce my rules with the mods. I never said a damn thing about having an army, but they stand for what is right and the rules are always right when they're fair.

Now lets take a look at my responses. Some of the posts I responded to weren't exactly...Well, like bunnies, but they followed the rules and proved that they did, showed me respect. OMG! WOW! They got respect back! Who ever would've guessed that respect earned respect in return?
If you want respect you'd better earn it. Although, for the people who have been here for a while, you most likely have burned all of your chances for respect by blatantly ignoring my rules and wishes.
67 Characters left ftw.

28-Feb-2010 15:42:35

Oss Spy
Jan Member 2022

Oss Spy

Posts: 3,099 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Oh yes, I have an angle.
I plan to be nice to everyone, get inside their friends list, make them think that they can trust me.
Then, when they trust their lives to me, they will tell me where they live (some rich place, hopefully) where I will rob and murder them. I will sell everything they own and become rich!
Yeah, that's definatly it.

People who are kind to me get kindess in return buddy boy.

I'm only really active on weekends because my parents are divorced and only one person can be online at a time when I'm at my dad's house (I live with him), but my mom has better internet where anyone can get on at any given time without a limited number of people, but I'm only here every other weekend or so.
So yeah, when the bar is open only once a month, you drink heavily. <--This is an analogy. Don't twist my words.

28-Feb-2010 16:05:33

aBugfromMars

aBugfromMars

Posts: 4,570 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I only read the first few posts.
UGH. NEVER write a story about yourself, even in the very beginning. NEVER. BIG NO-NO.
You seem to have made a reputation for yourself. That includes:
Calling people "idiots"
Duelling "idiots"
Ignoring criticism
Getting yourself into fights often
Sucking up to Mods when they're looking and then flaming everyone when they're not...
Change your attitude and fast. That sort of view on life won't just effect you on RS. It'll effect you everywhere you go.
I'll finish reading this later...

28-Feb-2010 16:06:45 - Last edited on 28-Feb-2010 16:10:42 by aBugfromMars

Seants

Seants

Posts: 110 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Spy, one of your rules states that if you do not like your story, then do not post. Paccard clearly stated that he did not like your story, and yet you listen to him and use his criticism for the better, unlike how you did for the rest of us.
Face it, you are only listening to him because he is a higher level than you.

28-Feb-2010 16:11:17 - Last edited on 28-Feb-2010 16:14:51 by Seants

Quick find code: 49-50-66-58349532 Back to Top