Forums

For the hell of war

Quick find code: 49-50-66-58349532

Irbetadanu

Irbetadanu

Posts: 1,171 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ha...haha...HAHAHA...No.
My story is GOOD because over half of the people who read it liked it. Don't believe me? Feel free to look before page 30. You're a better writer than me? Care to explain the zero stories you have that made it past page four?
Erm...which reality are you living in? I made one comment on a story TWO YEARS AGO. You think I have issues? The saddest part is you won't let it go. LOL.
I'm hiding behind...my own account? Lol. The sad part is you're tough on the forums but not in game. Pathetic, it really is. You can't even back up the trash you talk. Afraid that I'll knock you off your high horse? Obviously this game has connection to ONE'S intelligence since you can't even spell or use grammar correctly. Notice how the same four people talk crap to me. Notice how they're the peole who already don't like me. Are you so stupid that you can't make a simple connection like that? Are you so immature that you won't let go of one thing that happend TWO YEARS AGO? The answer is yes.
My story is based off of inspiration. No, not from video games. The names of my characters are names of PEOPLE important to me or my friends. Macmillian? My friend's name, The Heat, used to be Macmaster78 before he changed it. In case you didn't know, Macmillian and Macmaster both share MAC in the beginning of their names. Obviously, if you were smart, you would've made that connection. I base my story off of real life events? Well...erm...that proves I clearly know more history than you. I've said this multiple times and I guess I will have to say it again: THE TWO CLANS WHO FOUGHT IN A WAR BOTH HAVE HALO NAMES. THE STORY IS BASED OFF OF THE WAR THEY BOTH FOUGHT. THIS STORY IS NOT BASED OFF OF HALO IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM. DO CAPITAL LETTERS HELP YOUR PUNY BRAIN COMPREHEND THIS? I HOPE SO!

03-Oct-2010 20:44:35

Irbetadanu

Irbetadanu

Divine, now's best the time to leave him alone. He's gotten what he deserved already. And there's no way to win an argument with him, he doesn't use logic. So let's just leave him alone now.

Lol? Gotten what I've deserved? As I last checked, I'm still posting, aren't I? The reason there is no way to win is because I'm just better at arguing than you are. I don't use logic? Maybe not, but at least I use proper english grammar. Seriously...don't use a comma where there should be a semi-colon you complete idiot. I hope you enoy a little forum ban since you decided to come back.

03-Oct-2010 20:46:25

Frod Hound

Frod Hound

Posts: 1,408 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Alas, since Prefix is my friend, I'll listen to him...
Also, you did get what you deserved. The fact that you made a second account is admitting that you know you would be banned.
You spelled enjoy wrong. You can thank Mr Mcmrs for pointing that out... or however else you spell is dumb name.

07-Oct-2010 00:44:21

Irbetadanu

Irbetadanu

I giggle at your helm of Neitiznot.
Seriously, get something that doesn't cost 55k.
I also dig the "Dlong, rune plate, Dskirt, and glory" look. LOL.

You spelled enjoy wrong. You can thank Mr Mcmrs for pointing that out... or however else you spell is dumb name
---
Insulting a man's name? Tsk tsk tsk, didn't you learn not to make fun of others in Elementary School? Oh, I forgot. You haven't even finished there yet. Going to cry at me for a typo? Riiiight.

07-Oct-2010 20:48:41 - Last edited on 07-Oct-2010 20:58:17 by Irbetadanu

Frod Hound

Frod Hound

Posts: 1,408 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I actually have Drag Plate, Drag Legs and I'm saving for a whip. Neitiznot is 1 of the best helms in the game.
That picture was taken about... 3 months ago.
Now I leave
P.S
You do realize elementary school goes to grade 6 right... I'm in Junior High...
Now I leave

07-Oct-2010 21:14:03

Quick find code: 49-50-66-58349532 Back to Top