Forums

For the hell of war

Quick find code: 49-50-66-58349532

Oss Spy
Jan Member 2022

Oss Spy

Posts: 3,099 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mundane,
The only thing embarrassing is your attitude. My story is bad? Then why the hell don't you write one? Oh I'm sorry.....YOU CAN'T. And for the record, here is the clan 93-94-595-59804940.
Idiot.
In fact, why don't you duel me? I have the strong feeling you wouldn't win.

09-Dec-2009 22:49:00 - Last edited on 09-Dec-2009 22:55:32 by Oss Spy

Frod Hound

Frod Hound

Posts: 1,408 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I don't mean to make this argument last longer, but Cantforceme, it seems like you want to make yourself sound better by insulting someone else just because he didn't like your story. Maybe you should ask him what he didn't like (well, I think you know O_o ) and ask him how to improve your story. That's the whole point of this forum.
You can look at my story and see that the grammar and spelling is atrocious, but all you have to do is tell me how to fix it and I'll be happy.
See where I'm going? Just gotta stay calm...

09-Dec-2009 23:15:37

void pointer

void pointer

Posts: 384 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
this story isnt very well written. it all seems so dull the way you describe things and bland the way people speak. please don't overreact and start freaking out like u did to that other guy, im just saying the truth.
And also, how come a guy says something can hit a 30? when he killed himself did he hit a 99 on himself or something? what was his hp level? it must have been high if he said "only a 30."
EDIT: Still, don't freak out.

14-Dec-2009 22:16:02 - Last edited on 14-Dec-2009 22:21:49 by void pointer

Oss Spy
Jan Member 2022

Oss Spy

You try writing a story without time.
And what are you talking about on the second part? Hitpoints in the game or in the story? Because in the story it's realistic... I'm writing another story about the aftermath of the war, but since you're so critical, you likely wouldn't care.

15-Dec-2009 23:36:09

void pointer

void pointer

Posts: 384 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
April 7 Back to Basic ||
I think we are finally done with all this marching...but as soon as I think that, the rain stops. Why do these things work out that way? But I'm not going to complain. At least we don't have to march through the smelly mud like the recruits do-it can get pretty bad in the lumbridge swamps. I began training in being a swordsman. I've always wanted to be a mage, but some of the higher end spells can backfire. For now, I'm sticking with the support of Lunar Magiks. I was fairly well trained before I came here, but with all those strength beasts running around in the enemy ranks, I need to be prepared. I learned the most amazing thing today-magic is really short handed. The most it can hit is a 30, and is easily countered. I can't wait for the fighting to begin.
"The most it can hit is a 30."
That is what I'm talking about. You know exactly what I was saying too, you could always just look at my post. It's not as if I didn't say anything hard to understand.
I'm not saying the story isn't good. But with it's over-seriousness and dull description it feels sort of empty. It also feels like a modern war story.

15-Dec-2009 23:56:03 - Last edited on 15-Dec-2009 23:59:50 by void pointer

Oss Spy
Jan Member 2022

Oss Spy

Fixed. In response to modern war, can you name some one who can identify with ancient war with swords and shields? I'd assume not, and as far as dull and not descriptive, once again, try writing without having any time.

17-Dec-2009 01:57:09

Quick find code: 49-50-66-58349532 Back to Top