Forums

For the hell of war

Quick find code: 49-50-66-58349532

Frod Hound

Frod Hound

Posts: 1,408 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I am your enemy because I alerted you to how bad your story is, then you follow and troll me through the forums? I'm sorry but you're logic is out of whack.
At least the mods took the right action so that you can't troll any more people. Somebody points out you suck at writing, and you flame them. Makes sense, right?
No

26-Sep-2010 21:28:36

Irbetadanu

Irbetadanu

Posts: 1,171 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I am your enemy because I alerted you to how bad your story is, then you follow and troll me through the forums? I'm sorry but you're logic is out of whack.
At least the mods took the right action so that you can't troll any more people. Somebody points out you suck at writing, and you flame them. Makes sense, right?
No
---
My story was good. Take a look through the first 30 pages. You FLAMED me, were told to leave, then came back? I'm sorry, but your sense of intelligence is just...wrong.
Are you so stupid as to think that I don't have another account? Clearly you're too young to post on the forums since you don't know what a damn thing means. Somebody flames you for flaming them? Then you cry? That must mean you have tiny balls. Makes sense, right?
Yes.

29-Sep-2010 22:42:06

Frod Hound

Frod Hound

Posts: 1,408 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You're story was bad since over half of the people who came here said and knew it was, and all of them are better writers than you.
I flamed because it was completely and utterly you who came onto my story and went all like, "Oh it so bad, neer neer neer." I also remember when you made a thread here just so that you could fight me... ahh the child you were and still are.
You've always been hiding behind your dudes account. Challenging people to duels when they say your story is bad, cliched and totally terribly written, then you challenge them to a duel so that they can "back up" their words, which makes no sense, since it's an ONLINE GAME and being good at this game doesn't have any connection to ones intelligence and the ability to tell a good story from bad.
EVERY little detail you got was taken from 1 of the following 3 things.
Halo
Call of Duty: World at War
History
I rest my case

03-Oct-2010 14:41:20

Quick find code: 49-50-66-58349532 Back to Top