Forums

For the hell of war

Quick find code: 49-50-66-58349532

Mod Rory O

Mod Rory O

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Prefix Three,
You've been warned more than enough to no longer post on this thread. I have temporarily removed your forum privileges.
Regards,
Mod Rory

28-Feb-2010 18:37:54

The contents of this message have been hidden.

28-Feb-2010 18:51:01

Seants

Seants

Posts: 110 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mod Rory,
I respect your position as a moderator, but all we, including Prefix, have been doing is defending ourselves. We criticized Spy's story, and all he has done in return was insult us. We are only standing up for ourselves, which I think we have the right to do. Spy himself even spammed one of Prefix's threads until he requested it was locked, after we have both decided to leave Spy alone.
Ban me, hide me, whatever. I'm done here.

28-Feb-2010 18:51:45

Oss Spy
Jan Member 2022

Oss Spy

Posts: 3,099 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I did not spam, I posted.
You did not criticize, you flamed.
You did not stand up for yourself, you couldn't take me defending my thread.

Don't start a fight if you don't want to finish it.

28-Feb-2010 19:03:14 - Last edited on 28-Feb-2010 19:09:42 by Oss Spy

The Level

The Level

Posts: 8,999 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Stop flaming this thread. I've always enjoyed the Story Forum as a quiet place to chill and chat, and none of you are chilling or chatting. More like boiling and yelling. So, stop posting flame to OSS Spy, please.
- Level -

28-Feb-2010 19:26:09

Cozmic

Cozmic

Forum Moderator Posts: 16,435 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Okay, that's enough.
It's clear that you guys don't like eachother and you know what, that's fine. What isn't fine is continuing a pointless argument and insulting eachother.
Let's be civilised here please. I'm sure you've all got far better things to do with your time than spend your time in a big argument, so why not do something you enjoy instead?
Remember that it's the bigger person who is able to swallow their pride and not respond to people who are trying to upset them. Responding back not only keeps the situation going, but often it gets worse and somebody ends up getting into trouble for it. Nobody wants that, so let's show how mature we are and know when it's best to ignore something. That's not somebody else 'winning'; it takes a lot more courage to hold back than it does to retort. I know you're all capable of posting sensibly, so let's see some of that please.
Remember if you're experiencing any issues of harrassment, you can always use the Forum Help thread and it'll be dealt with - but in the meantime, don't fuel the fire.
Now, please let this be the end of it. Any further "Trolling" may result in action being taken (see Mod Rory's post). This thread has seen enough bickering. This includes you as well, OSS. Do not reply to this post, please.

28-Feb-2010 21:04:11

Quick find code: 49-50-66-58349532 Back to Top