Quick find code: 49-50-66-58349532

Oss Spy
Jan Member 2022

Oss Spy

Posts: 3,099 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
……………………………………………….„,¡¡¡¡¡¡¡|||||||||||||||¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡„„„_
…………………………………………..,¡¡|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||¡¡„_
…………………………………………¡¡|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||¡„
………………………………………„¡||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||¡¡,
……………………………………..¡||||||||||||!!!!!!!!!!!!!||||!!!!!!!!||||||||||||||!!!!||||||||||||||,
……………………………………,|||||||||!"...................................!!||||||||||||
……………………………………|||||||||".......................................'||||||||||
……………………………………|||||||||.........................................¡||||||||'
……………………………………'!||||||||!........................................||||||||¡„,
…………………………………..„"*!!|||'......„¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡„.........„¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡„....'!||||||!!"|
…………………………………..| . .'|||...."¯,,.„c****......,,,,,*.c,„„}.......|||!. .„" TRY OXI CLEAN!
………………………………….."„. .'|||......................,,,,,,,..............|| . „' ......
…………………………………….| . |||..............,.......,,,,,,..............'|| ../
…………………………………….\ „'|||...............„......,,,,„„,.............|||_„'
……………………………………….'||||.....¡¡¡¡|||||||||||||¡¡¡¡|||||||||||||||||¡¡...¡¡¡|||||'
……………………………………….'!||||||¡..|||||!!!!!„¯"~~~"¯'||||||||||||!¡|||||||||'
………………………………………...'!|||||||||||||||||¡¯"~~*"¯¡¡||||||||||||||||||||!;"„
…………………………………………..,|!!||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||!!"|;;;;|
…………………………………………../: |. "!!|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||!!',,,,,|;;;/;""*'~-„___
………………………………………„-~|:::"*„.."!!!!|||||||||||||||||||||!!",,,,,,,,,/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;"*~-,__
…………………………………,-*":::::: |::::::"*-„.....¯¯¯¯¯¯.,,,,,,,,,,,/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;¯";;~;;_
……………………………„~"¯::::::::::::\:::::::::"*-„.............,,,,,,„-",;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;"*~-„_
……………………….„-*":::::::::::::::::::::'\,::::::::,-"*~-„____„-~";;;;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;*-„
…………………..„-~"::::::::::::::::::::::::::::'\,

28-Feb-2010 21:32:39

Azizella XV
Dec Member 2023

Azizella XV

Posts: 5,862 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
*takes out Dragon Razor and shaves the beard of the above man in drawing

Gf Beard (level-186)..

feel like i should add some fun to the flaming mood of the thread.. :D :D

01-Mar-2010 01:31:32 - Last edited on 01-Mar-2010 01:31:48 by Azizella XV

I AM FRODO

I AM FRODO

Posts: 5,752 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Paccards 1st post (I'm responding based on the order I read them, so bear with me.)
Thank GOD somebody read the rules. Harsh criticism, but at least you knew how to do it. Thank you so much :D
---
Sorry, habit of reading through previous arguments, so I backed up about 30 pages, and started reading the entire argument. But what Paccy said sounds exactly like everyone else's criticism. In fact, the minor difference is, is that everyone else was still trying to feed their criticism into your mouth, whereas he came in and stated it bluntly, then stopped.
But anyways, I think you should actually change what Paccy said to change, like grammar mistakes for instance. This could lower the amount of spam you get on your thread, rather than just saying the other person does not know how to criticize and just starting a war between both of you (turns into a 10 vs 1 argument, like a mother trying to put food into a baby's adamantly tied lips).
---
The reason I called the story you wrote on Prefix's thread crap:
1) It was bad.
2) You attempted to hijack his thread with another story. You're really not supposed to do that, it leaves everyone looking at you in disgust. Sure, you could have flamed him, but I think of this as a silent rule of these forums: Don't hijack other stories.
Of course, at the time, I didn't know you had this major argument.

06-Mar-2010 19:38:28 - Last edited on 06-Mar-2010 19:41:00 by I AM FRODO

YuBiusk Ink

YuBiusk Ink

Posts: 2,888 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I see that some moderators have posted. I just felt that I should explain my actions.
I never meant to flame, and was not aware I ever did. Oss was, as can be seen, originally friendly towards me, so I never entered the argument for selfish reasons. I thought he was being rude to other people, who may, indeed, have flamed (I don't know), so I intervened. Soon, I felt like I was being flamed, though as I have stated I am a poor judge. However, I actually was fairly calm the entire time, until Mcmrs came along and began making insults in extreme distaste. I actually had to make repeated requests of a moderator to hide them, because he wouldn't stop. That's actually when I got annoyed, and soon left to avoid flaming (it was my opinion that I had not already at the time).
I request that this post not be hidden. I swear to Aroden that this will be my last one. I just want my side of the story here, to perhaps explain why I did what I did. I don't hold any grudge against Oss, but understand if he does.
:/

08-Mar-2010 15:12:16 - Last edited on 08-Mar-2010 15:13:12 by YuBiusk Ink

Oss Spy
Jan Member 2022

Oss Spy

Posts: 3,099 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It's okay Yenklet, you are no longer banned from my thread (from this point and until further notice.) I really appreciate you coming forth and explaining yourself and you actions, and it shows something that I've been trying to explain- not all low levels are as ignorant and as arrogant as Prefix (I've added so many disclaimers and he chooses to ignore them all...) This sentence may have sounded sarcastic or patronizing, but I'm serious. Thank you for having the decency (spelling?) to explain your actions.
Now it's my turn...
Quick explaination- I do not tolerate idiocy.
Longer explaination- Prefix, Beastin, and various others pushed my limits and I didn't take kindly to anybody else. Sorry if I did anything to (greatly) offend you.
I agree with you about Mcmrs; I was even enjoying the "fighting" for a while (when it was controlled and I could exercise my brain for once) until Mcmrs did what you did, just on my side and on a different level.

I refuse to hold a grudge on anyone, because even though having enemies unites us (think about that before you respond to it...) and certainly not for something simple like this. Like I said, you're welcome to post on here again if you so choose to. Your side of the story has been seen (omg fairness!) so don't worry about anything :)

18-Mar-2010 19:04:30 - Last edited on 18-Mar-2010 19:04:45 by Oss Spy

Quick find code: 49-50-66-58349532 Back to Top