Forums

The Empty Lord

Quick find code: 49-50-445-56488303

Iceranqe

Iceranqe

Posts: 3,148 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Toby... do you really think Riekan is appreciating those... comments?
Also, what you just said is reportable, just so you now. ^_^
Anyway, Riekan... Take your time, the last couple of posts are the crucial ones. Take your time. :D

12-Aug-2009 15:58:55

[#AIW2VIDVZ]

[#AIW2VIDVZ]

Posts: 797 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Simply wondering
Since Zaros' is able to read minds (or atleast see the images) during a mental attack, then why hasn't Zaros' (who suspects those under Zamorak such as Hazeel) read their minds yet?

12-Aug-2009 22:45:34 - Last edited on 12-Aug-2009 22:46:08 by [#AIW2VIDVZ]

[#5AGSIZET9]

[#5AGSIZET9]

Posts: 3,564 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"Enakhra is waiting at the Pyramid now," Yrota continued. "She fears traitors, so she set out alone. I'm sure she is ready for you to arrive."
Azzanadra nodded. "We'll set out immediately," he replied.
"Azzanadra," spoke up Akthanakos. "I'm not cut out for diplomatic meetings, and it looks like you've got enough protection. I'd like to go check on Dante and the old hut, just to see."
Azzanadra smiled. "Go ahead, my friend. I'll be fine."
Akthanakos nodded. "Best of luck," he said, before he turned and started walking over the dunes of the desert towards his old home.
Azzanadra turned back to Yrota. "By the way, I wanted to give you something, Yrota."
Yrota looked puzzled. "What do you have?"
Azzanadra spoke a word, and a small pouch he carried at his waist swelled. From within, he removed a long purple staff with a head that was a cross overlapping a circle. He handed the staff to Yrota. "It's a special staff i contructed myself. It uses Lord Zaros's blood to focus his magic. You've seen it in action, so you should be able to work out how to do it."
Yrota's eyes lit up. "Zaros's magic? I'll definitely try my best. Thanks, Azzanadra."
Azzanadra smiled. "Zaros wanted you to have it. With Amsca gone, you're our last link with this Kingdom."
Yrota nodded. "It is a shame, but we're doing our best to stabilize. Zaros won't have to wait long before we're back to our old strength."
"Here's hoping. I'll be back shortly; hopefully my meeting won't last long."
Azzanadra bade farewell to Yrota, and then he headed southeast toward the pyramid that towered over the surrounding desert. The pyramid had been constructed in honor of King Set, the former King of Kharid and father of the late King Amsca. It was a monstrous structure, with a tall flight of stone steps carving their way up to the apex. Four obelisks marked the four corners at the base, each resonating with a strange magic.

13-Aug-2009 03:54:39

Quick find code: 49-50-445-56488303 Back to Top