Forums

The Empty Lord

Quick find code: 49-50-445-56488303

[#45SO12LQO]

[#45SO12LQO]

Posts: 1,182 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
MINDBLOWING... But you still keep spelling defence wrongly =P
Seriously I think runescape should adopt this as an official novel as it fits its histroy *pefectly*. Ty for the code for the dragon hing because I shall bookmark it after this. Best of luck finishing it. I really am looking forwards to the ending because I know you are going to do something mega-awesome. Btw I have 100% turned to zaros from zammy. ZAROS FOR THE WIN!
Oh btw about morytania, you did state you knew little about it. I have done the quest and can fill you in. Origionally it was a lush forest ruled over by Effendi (or something like that if you check the name on rhq) who was an Icyene queen. She ruled well but the Drakans invaded and siezed control. Her husband was taken and she was forced to give herself up and kneel before them. Slowly part by part it was lost. Now Malak Malak is a vampire who resides in canifs pub. Any relation to Malak in the story as when you speak to him in detail he informs you he is of a strong bloodline?
Drakan in you story lacks his family. It is due to one of two reasons. The current Drakans are his children or you have not entered his siblings *yet*.
Second you must add in a) more info of the passage of the staff or b) none at all and shock us when we suddenly realise that he is about to die.
Next. I was not aware of Icthlarains previous dominance over the mahjarrat. Is this just good writing or does it have a back up story?
Also, when Azzanadra gives you powers why is lightening not included?
You seem to have written that Zaros is not god of evil or are you avoiding making him that yet?
You also say that mahjarrat cannot die. They have died. I saw this during a between ad post.
Why did armadyll let his staff be taken and why has he not recovered it?
I think the time genie god went back in time and passed down the mantle. This then created the others. I have solved it!
I feel Zaros doesn't love his wife. There is just a lack of any sort of love no space

25-Jun-2009 20:31:11 - Last edited on 27-Jun-2009 11:58:52 by [#45SO12LQO]

[#45SO12LQO]

[#45SO12LQO]

Posts: 1,182 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sorry I ran out of room there. So you need to write a bit more into what he feels for her. Also if Zaros was to stab his daughter would not she have the same effect as he had in episode one and lauch an automatic freeze attack?
Can you give us a sort of diagram so we can see the effects of shadow blood ice and smoke please so we can see them? Ok I have now spent most of my spare time for two days devoted to this. *falls asleep*
Oh yeah and that is the best book I have ever read on these forums and take my word I have read nearly 25 books in the week or so I have been here. But generally those were the handpicked ones from the novellists guild. Only the best ratings. Yours own. Cheers joel for the dragon code.
49-50-11-36883974

25-Jun-2009 20:36:34

Druce
Sep Member 2023

Druce

Posts: 3,982 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
For one, the runescape lore really dosen't fit the story at all, zaros started and came to gelienor as a good and ruled for the entire 2nd age, but anways this story is much better.
Also i bet him killing his family accually happens due to him being forced to or being tricked or something like that. just a guess though =p

26-Jun-2009 03:53:35

joel000456

joel000456

Posts: 3,936 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Snrubnayrpk

26-Jun-2009 03:53:35
For one, the runescape lore really dosen't fit the story at all, zaros started and came to gelienor as a good and ruled for the entire 2nd age, but anways this story is much better.
What does that NOT have to do with the story? Events happen in the second age, he appeared to most people as a god, he ruled for a long time. All these things have already happened.

26-Jun-2009 08:14:46

Quick find code: 49-50-445-56488303 Back to Top