Forums

The Empty Lord

Quick find code: 49-50-445-56488303

YaYa Mann

YaYa Mann

Posts: 922 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mwarrior31, while it has been suggested by players that Sliske was the one who entraped the Barrows Brothers, we are not sure if the person who did it was even a Mahjarrat. (I think it was, just my opinion though)
Also, the troops that were with the brothers didn't hear anything, and simply noticed The Stranger stop in front of the fire, pause, and leave. So I'm inclined to think it was mind-to-mind speach over verbal. This idea is also backed by Zemouregal having the power to know when we were looking in the dragon forge about him.
On a related note, there is a person (And I use that term lightly) in the Draynor Village dungeon that uses alot of "sssss's" in his speach, which I would guess makes him "snake tongued". He's also wearing a hood, but that dosen't mean much since some Mahjarrat can shift shapes.
However there has been no specific mention of him being verbaly crafty, so who knows.

20-Dec-2008 13:37:19 - Last edited on 20-Dec-2008 14:08:26 by YaYa Mann

ramrod316

ramrod316

Posts: 670 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have a crazy theory, what if when Zamorak betrays Zaros, Zaros bestows the mantle of divinty to Zamorak purely so he lives long enough for Zaros to take his revenge, maybe cos Zamorak kills Esther and Calina or butchers Zaros' empire or something like that

20-Dec-2008 18:46:24 - Last edited on 20-Dec-2008 18:48:12 by ramrod316

Og Gangsta66

Og Gangsta66

Posts: 836 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ramrod, the mantle of divinity is made up by Riekan, it isn't in RS itself. So this theory is nice thinking, but it can't be true. But maybe Riekan will do something with it? :)
I know a lot of people who say the guy in lumbridge sewers is Sliske, so i checked it out, and he spoke like a snake, but he also looked a little like a snake with his face. You can't see his whole face, but his eyes ARE snake-like. Maybe you could check it out yourself and see what you think? ;)

21-Dec-2008 16:03:09

[#5AGSIZET9]

[#5AGSIZET9]

Posts: 3,564 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Chapter Seven: Necraeda

The cold air stung their faces as they rowed the boat farther away from the coastline. The seas to the north were mostly uncharted due to the extreme cold and dangerous waters that comprised them. Icebergs floated along randomly like mines waiting to destroy passers-by, and monsters of various types lurked in the depths, looking for their next snacks.
"A little more to the northeast," Zaros said, and Sliske changed course slightly.
"How strong is that magic now?" asked Sliske for the seventh time.
"Hardly anything," Azzanadra replied. "And no, I have no way of knowing how close we are."
Sliske groaned and continued rowing.
"I'm sure it's not far," Zaros replied. "No one would know about it if it's much farther away."
The boat floated on and on deeper into the unknown seas, and the color of Azzanadr*'s blue vial grew richer and brighter, while the red one paled almost to a white. "We're almost there," Azzanadra announced.
Sliske sighed. "About time."
"There!" exclaimed Zaros, and they all looked to the horizon, where a land mass was rising out of the sea. "That must be it."
They floated through the sea toward the land, and, as they approached, Zaros noticed that it was a small island. It was completely white, covered in either snow or ice. The mass was so far from everything else that Zaros could see why it had remained unknown for so long.
Sliske maneuvered the boat to the shoreline, and they hopped off onto the rocks and snow. "I wonder if there's anyone here," he remarked.
"No way to know," Azzanadra replied. "However, if there is anyone here, it would be a safe bet to say that they were Mahjarrat."
They all nodded. If there was a gate here, chances were they'd run into one. Zaros remembered Ylva, the guardian of the gate near Ikov. He hoped there wasn't another one of those around.
"Keep checking your instruments," Zaros ordered, and they walked up a soft snowy path to the center of the island.

21-Dec-2008 22:54:51

Quick find code: 49-50-445-56488303 Back to Top