Forums

The Empty Lord

Quick find code: 49-50-445-56488303

[#B36CAR851]

[#B36CAR851]

Posts: 2,638 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
About the bag, what about us?
My point is that we carry typically a large range of armament as well as staffs, food, clothing, extra weapons and a lot more stuff that adventurers carry around. Why not a staff in a bag?
Got a question!
If Zamorak help Zaros dispose of the Father of Vampires, how come he has vampires in his army in the battle of the God War? Wouldn't they try to rebel against the usurper?
Saradominists...wouldn't that mean that Saradomin is also in the world?
And where is Armadyl, since he has not left?
Overall, where are the gods who were supposed to have walked on the world alongside mortals in that particular age after creation?
And by the way, it's going rather slowly so I expect you have a big BANG sometime soon eh? :P

24-Jul-2008 09:26:43

[#SFYWDQCRD]

[#SFYWDQCRD]

Posts: 1,865 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bump Train! Bu! Bu! Bump, bump, bump! Bu bu!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Royal signiture of heir to throne of Sparx,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(¯`•._)Mëmbër×Ïñ×Wrî†êrš×Õƒ×Rûñë§cåpë(¯`•._)
(¨`*^¤„¸¸„¤^*´¨) ¨`*^~¤~„¸1Ø7 §Î§§Ý¸„~¤~^*´¨ (¨`*^¤„¸¸„¤^*´¨)
(¸„¤^*´¨¨`*^¤„¸)LÕvÊ ©hÃñgʧ Êvʮ݆hÎñg(¸„¤^*´¨¨`*^¤„¸)
~v~ Scribe of The Amethyst Library ~v~ ©

26-Jul-2008 00:52:47

punkles
Dec Member 2023

punkles

Posts: 328 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Riekan,
I havn't bothered to check the highscores, how's that firemaking cape comming along?
I just got one the other day, I'll tell you what, being muted for a week while no life firemaking kills your wrist. (Because of having to click a bunch for firemaking and quick chat.)
I found out who reported me too. :|
He's not allowed in the clan I'm in anymore, so I won't have to worry about him. Not that any of you care. :)
About the bag: Akak has an extremely good point, we can fit 28 staffs in our invintory and nobody can see they're there by looking at our character alone. or that a steel dragon may have a Visage by looking at it. (Too bad, that'd be nice).
On a second note: I noticed that we're not even halfway through this installment in your story, and you said that this one wouldn't take as long as the last, (I can't remember, how long it took, over 6 months I believe. Is there anyway we could move the story along quicker? Like, instead of 2 posts per adds, 3 maybe? 3 adds will cut the time down by 1/3 or more. However it would mean more work for you, and I have no idea if you have a set timeframe, as I didn't see it posted anywhere.
EDIT: Viper- I heard it was great, it's too bad about Heath Ledger's death after the filming though. Wasn't he nominated for an Emmy?
~~MENC~~

27-Jul-2008 04:33:34 - Last edited on 27-Jul-2008 04:35:48 by punkles

Quick find code: 49-50-445-56488303 Back to Top