Quick find code: 49-50-445-56488303

[#SFYWDQCRD]

[#SFYWDQCRD]

Posts: 1,865 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bumperz!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Royal signiture of heir to throne of Sparx,
(¯`•._)Mëmbër×Ïñ×Wrî†êrš×Õƒ×Rûñë§cåpë(¯`•._)
(¨`*^¤„¸¸„¤^*´¨) ¨`*^~¤~„¸1Ø7 §Î§§Ý¸„~¤~^*´¨ (¨`*^¤„¸¸„¤^*´¨)
(¸„¤^*´¨¨`*^¤„¸)LÕvÊ ©hÃñgʧ Êvʮ݆hÎñg(¸„¤^*´¨¨`*^¤„¸)
~v~ Scribe of The Amethyst Library ~v~

21-Jul-2008 18:04:56

xxDkreignxx

xxDkreignxx

Posts: 10,061 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Riekan - Aw, man. I was gonna give you the proposition of using Bloodmourne as Drakan's master, if it was taken from that.
If you change your mind, come in-game and i can fill you in on who Bloodmourne is exactly.
EDIT: Or I could make this story's very first bio for you :)
sEDIT: Nvm - this story is so history-oriented, you probably wouldn't want him in it....

22-Jul-2008 07:55:42 - Last edited on 22-Jul-2008 10:10:24 by xxDkreignxx

[#5AGSIZET9]

[#5AGSIZET9]

Posts: 3,564 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sorry, Arthas, but I already used a lot of your stuff unintentionally, so I couldn't bring myself to steal any more.
Og, the jewels are not the diamonds of Azzanadra. If you'll notice, there are eight of them, seven in the blade and one with Amsca. Another one is about to move, by the way.
And I'm not sure if I mentioned Sliske in this story, but I assure you that I will.

22-Jul-2008 17:37:03

[#5AGSIZET9]

[#5AGSIZET9]

------------------------------
"I don't like it," Zayd complained as the two armed guards ushered him through the streets to the palace.
"It is necessary, Lord Zayd," the guards told him.
"I was visiting the people," Zayd protested. "In times like these, I need to sow good favor for Lord Zaros."
The guard on his left shook his head. "These are orders from Torin. We must take you back to your home."
The setting sun was turning the frozen mountain in the center of Lassar into an orange colossus that radiated across the countryside. It was a spectacle, one that Zayd had grown to appreciate when Lassar had been freed from Lord Rama six years before. A lot changed in the minds of all the people, when they left the mines as free men.
The two guards deposited Zayd in the entrance chamber of his palace. There, Torin, his head of security, met him.
"What's going on, Torin?" Zayd barked. "Can't I be with my people without being dragged away?"
"My apologies, Lord Zayd. However, it was a direct order from Emperor Zaros himself."
Zayd's eyes widened. "From Zaros? What happened?"
"Cormac of Carralangar was assassinated," Torin replied through a dark face. "We assume that the Sons of Raldeir are beginning to target the governors of the cities of the Empire."
Zayd turned away. "Get me Zaros on a commorb, now."
"Yes, Lord." Torin scurried away. "Just for the record," he said before he left the room, "Zaros ordered some more security, so he should be arriving at any time."
Zayd entered his meeting room and reclined into one of the chairs. After a few minutes, Torin returned with a crystal-clear orb. A picture of Zaros's face was floating in the center of it. "Zayd!" he exclaimed as Torin set the ball on the table. "How are you?"
"Fine, as good as you can be in these days," Zayd replied. "Zaros, why did you send me extra security?"
"You needed it, with Cormac's death and all."
"Did you send it to the other leaders as well?"
"Of course! Why?"

22-Jul-2008 17:56:49

[#5AGSIZET9]

[#5AGSIZET9]

Zayd lowered his gaze. "You have a history of favoring me over the others."
"What?"
"Nobody hates you for it, it just kind of irks them a little bit. It always seems that you think of me first."
"Zayd, you're my friend. I instinctively think of you first because I've known you longer than any of the others. But rest assured, I treat you all equally."
Zayd smiled. "If you say so."
"Your security should be arriving at any time."
"Thank you, Emperor Zaros."
Zaros's face vanished, and it was replaced by a young girl. "Mister Zayd!" she exclaimed. "Is that you?" She put her face so close to the orb that only her eye was visible on Zayd's end.
Zayd smiled. "Yes, Calina. Can I talk to your father, please?"
"Okay," Calina said, and Zaros's face abruptly appeared again.
"Actually, compared to yours, I'd like to see Calina's face again," Zayd said with a chuckle.
"Very funny."
"Hey, she's your daughter. You could take it as a compliment!"
Zaros shook his head. "I've got to go, Zayd. I wish we could sit around and talk like this more often."
"Once the Sons of Raldeir are defeated, we can."
Zaros nodded. "When that day comes."
Zayd repeated the gesture. "When that day comes."
The orb went blank, and Torin took it away. Zayd sighed. The world had certainly gone crazy.
"Lord Zayd?" came a voice from the doorway.
Zayd looked, and there was a man standing there, wearing a full set of blue armor. "That's me," Zayd replied.
The man bowed. "Lord Zayd, I have come from Senntisten on orders of Lord Zaros. I am Kamil, and I will be protecting you for a while."

22-Jul-2008 18:33:26

[#SFYWDQCRD]

[#SFYWDQCRD]

Posts: 1,865 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kamil!
Royal signiture of heir to throne of Sparx,
(¯`•._)Mëmbër×Ïñ×Wrî†êrš×Õƒ×Rûñë§cåpë(¯`•._)
(¨`*^¤„¸¸„¤^*´¨) ¨`*^~¤~„¸1Ø7 §Î§§Ý¸„~¤~^*´¨ (¨`*^¤„¸¸„¤^*´¨)
(¸„¤^*´¨¨`*^¤„¸)LÕvÊ ©hÃñgʧ Êvʮ݆hÎñg(¸„¤^*´¨¨`*^¤„¸)
~v~ Scribe of The Amethyst Library ~v~

22-Jul-2008 19:02:38

[#HM330562D]

[#HM330562D]

Posts: 1,145 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Well, not much to say here. Zaros is oblivious to the plans of the Sons, though is sure that they shall fall. Zayd doesn't want to be protected, or so it seems, and if he knew what were coming, he'd only want out of it twice as hard. I'm nearly sure that I know what would be going through Zayd's mind if he knew what Kamil was going to do, and it would probably follow the lines of "Whoa*#!&."
Bye the way, Riekan...Can I guess who the "Master" from a couple adds ago is, or should I just drop the subject for now? I'm fine either way.
Garr was here.

23-Jul-2008 03:18:08

Quick find code: 49-50-445-56488303 Back to Top