Forums

The Empty Lord

Quick find code: 49-50-445-56488303

[#SFYWDQCRD]

[#SFYWDQCRD]

Posts: 1,865 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm getting my room madeover! W00T W00T!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Royal signiture of heir to throne of Sparx,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(¯`•._)Mëmbër×Ïñ×Wrî†êrš×Õƒ×Rûñë§cåpë(¯`•._)
(¨`*^¤„¸¸„¤^*´¨) ¨`*^~¤~„¸1Ø7 §Î§§Ý¸„~¤~^*´¨ (¨`*^¤„¸¸„¤^*´¨)
(¸„¤^*´¨¨`*^¤„¸)LÕvÊ ©hÃñgʧ Êvʮ݆hÎñg(¸„¤^*´¨¨`*^¤„¸)
~v~ Scribe of The Amethyst Library ~v~
P.S. Nice adds!

17-Jul-2008 23:27:40

[#HM330562D]

[#HM330562D]

Posts: 1,145 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
O_o ....That's it....
RAWR!!!
Ok, then. Now that I'm done yelling at this excuse for an add, (You forgot the fighting. You can't call it an add without at least a minor scuffle. C'mon, an arguement. Minor disagreement. PLEASE!) I can get on with the analysis. Planning has occured, the leader's name has been revealed to me(I think), an excuse for a fight has been given(however small it may be, there's almost no way to turn that into a major fight), and Damis is still nowhere to be found. As far as I can tell, "Master" is...Well, I shouldn't spoil this. If it's ok with Riekan, I'll give you all my guess after the next add. Whenever that comes.
Well, that's all for now.
Garr was here.

18-Jul-2008 01:01:01

xxDkreignxx

xxDkreignxx

Posts: 10,061 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bookmarked.
I liked the ending to 'The Demon's Secret', but I found some obvious referrences to my old story, The Second Demon War: Silverlight, creator of the vampires being a Demon, and Silverlight being used to kill vampires.
Hopefully, I'm wrong and it's not Silverlight (which I doubt), but it's too similar in comparison to my story. No way to change it, unfortunately, but I thought you should know that.

EDIT: Oh, good lord... that was just horrible! How the heck could a staff fit into a bag and then be hidden under someone's cloak without the other noticing it was there? Completely unrealistic!
By the way, I've done Temple of Ikov and therefore know how big Armadyl's Staff is; it definitely wouldn't fit in ANY bag.
sEDIT: Well, that explains why Lucien is a crazy, sadistic *BEEP!*; he lost it once, and still wants it.
Side Note: Notice how I'm posting all my comments on one Post to conserve Posts for this thread.

21-Jul-2008 02:32:22 - Last edited on 21-Jul-2008 03:00:50 by xxDkreignxx

[#5AGSIZET9]

[#5AGSIZET9]

Posts: 3,564 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sorry, Arthas, I've never read your story, so I had no idea. And the sword is not Silverlight. As I wrote not long ago, the sword became the Sword of Zaros, with the eight gems for the eight cities around its hilt.
Also, sorry about my recent inactivity. I am currently on a quest to acquire a firemaking skillcape ingame. I will do my best to add some more tomorrow.

21-Jul-2008 06:14:14 - Last edited on 21-Jul-2008 06:52:21 by [#5AGSIZET9]

ramrod316

ramrod316

Posts: 670 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Arthas, u play a game where things like dragons and demons exist, usin magic is normal, and when u die u simply come back to life in another place and its the simple issue of a staff fitting in a bag that u dont like.
btw big or many items fitting in a small bag is called 'hammerspace'. different games use it and i think that is wot riekan had in mind when he wrote those parts of the story.

21-Jul-2008 11:10:38 - Last edited on 21-Jul-2008 12:37:12 by ramrod316

[#HM330562D]

[#HM330562D]

Posts: 1,145 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
A firemaking cape. Cool. That would explain the lack of adds...CURSE YOU, SKILLCAPES!!!
Sorry about the bad pun.
Have fun, though. And good luck getting it before we, your loyal readers, start a riot or something. Speaking of which, I think there are still some pitchforks left over from the last time you weren't adding.
EDIT: Forgot where I left them. This could take a while. Better go search the forum's version of a trash bin...Who wants to get a picture of the Page 51 Monster? Up close AND personal! While supplies last!

21-Jul-2008 12:49:05 - Last edited on 21-Jul-2008 12:51:31 by [#HM330562D]

Quick find code: 49-50-445-56488303 Back to Top