Forums

The Empty Lord

Quick find code: 49-50-445-56488303

[#HM330562D]

[#HM330562D]

Posts: 1,145 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Great adds, as usual. Not much really happened...We were introduced into a son, or will be in less than nine months, and we met a future hostage. On a slightly different hand, I would be willing to stake large amounts of money on the fact that Azzandra's news is about the rebellion in Carralangar. Or coup. Or whatever you call that thing.
Ok, not really. But still, anyone got other ideas? And Riekan, if that was going to be the news, please don't change it on account of me. If not, carry on.
Garr was here

10-Jul-2008 12:30:26

punkles
Dec Member 2023

punkles

Posts: 328 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rumor smashing and creating...
Calina can't be Kamil as Kamil is male.
(Although for some reason Jagex made 'Caramel' in rfd female but to be Kamil's counterpart :@ )
HOWEVER
If Zaros' wife is indeed having a boy... and they have Desert based names, and Calina being similiar to Kamil... Isn't it possible Kamil is Zaros' soon to be son?
That being true we would have to skip forward a long amount of time in the story, seeing as He's not even born yet. And I doubt Reikan would want to leave us off for... 17 years or more while the Sons of Raldier (Sorry for the spelling I havn't seen his name for awhile now) go off and plot some more.
Or perhaps they want to be thought dead during those 17+ years. But who knows.... only Reikan.
EDIT: ~Response to Garr's post~
In Riekan's stories the time lapse to get places is differant than in our game. So it may be the rebellion, or it maybe that Murder... Depending on how fast they could get the news of the Rebellion back to Sennestin.
Also: The quote on the first page, I like it, it means they'll be another big fight scene.

11-Jul-2008 01:41:22 - Last edited on 11-Jul-2008 01:46:12 by punkles

[#SFYWDQCRD]

[#SFYWDQCRD]

Posts: 1,865 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bump, nice adds!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Royal signiture of heir to throne of Sparx,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(¯`•._)Mëmbër×Ïñ×Wrî†êrš×Õƒ×Rûñë§cåpë(¯`•._)
(¨`*^¤„¸¸„¤^*´¨) ¨`*^~¤~„¸1Ø7 §Î§§Ý¸„~¤~^*´¨ (¨`*^¤„¸¸„¤^*´¨)
(¸„¤^*´¨¨`*^¤„¸)LÕvÊ ©hÃñgʧ Êvʮ݆hÎñg(¸„¤^*´¨¨`*^¤„¸)
~v~ Scribe of The Amethyst Library ~v~
P.S. Bookmark!

11-Jul-2008 17:23:55

P U R E Ace7

P U R E Ace7

Posts: 189 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
nice adds :)
i bet the baby boy is zamoraks :D jokez :P im sure zaro's wife is honest
my guess is wherever they are is raided and his wife and child is murdered, seeing as how in the real zaros history it is never mentioned.
the four gem people would probably be on zamoraks side, seeing as how it imprisoned azzandra, so why would it be his children

11-Jul-2008 22:29:24 - Last edited on 11-Jul-2008 22:30:17 by P U R E Ace7

[#5AGSIZET9]

[#5AGSIZET9]

Posts: 3,564 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Zaros walked over the small wooden table in the middle of the room and plopped into one of the chairs. The room was a small den, with an unlit limestone fireplace on the opposite wall. On either side of it, there stood Viggora and Mesta, two brothers that were the Emperor's Palace Guard. "What's wrong, Azzanadra?" Zaros asked, a stern look appearing on his face. He had just returned to Senntisten and already he had to return to emperor mode.
"My Lord," Azzanadra began, sitting down beside Zaros. "The Sons of Raldeir made a move."
Zaros's eyebrow perked. "You told me they had been dormant."
"They had. It happened last night. We thought they would make a move while you were gone, but we never expected they would do it the day before you returned."
"What happened?"
Azzanadra bowed his head. "Cormac of Carralangar was killed last night."
"What? Cormac had Imperial security! How could one of them get to him?"
"Lieutenant Fareed was watching him, but apparently Cormac asked to be alone for a moment. Fareed obliged, and when he returned to Cormac's room several minutes later, the Governor was dead. He heard no scream or call for help."
Zaros clutched his head in his hands. "Who could have done it? The only way they would have known that Cormac was unguarded is if they had constant surveillance of his room and they reacted quickly when he wasn't under protection."
"They're certainly lurking out there," Azzanadra agreed. "I suppose they're keeping a closer watch on us than we anticipated."
"Can we trust Fareed?"
"He seemed genuinely mortified by the death of Cormac, so we think he's trustworthy. He just made a slight mistake, and the Sons of Raldeir took advantage."
Zaros sighed and leaned back in his seat. "What's going on in Carralangar now?"
"Cormac's son, Meadin, has taken over the throne. He has yet to make an appearance to the people. We're waiting on your orders."
"Let him appear, but keep security tight."
"Yes, my Lord."

11-Jul-2008 23:07:54 - Last edited on 15-Jul-2008 07:03:38 by [#5AGSIZET9]

[#5AGSIZET9]

[#5AGSIZET9]

"You say Fareed was mortified? Give him another chance guarding Meadin."
"Yes, my Lord. I'll have Dendora pass along the orders this afternoon."
Zaros grunted and pounded his face on the table. Then, he looked up at the two silent brothers on the opposite wall. "You've been awfully quiet, Mesta. You too, Viggora. Why are you here?"
"Security, Lord Zaros," Viggora replied. "About a week ago, a routine inspection of your chamber revealed that your belongings had been ruffled through."
Zaros perked up. "Someone was in my chamber?"
"Yes, Lord," answered Mesta. "Nothing was taken. We have reason to believe that the perpetrator was looking for this." They held up Zaros's sword, a beautiful silver blade with eight jewels encrusted on the hilt. It had a decorative hilt added just before Zaros's coronation, but the blade was the original blade that defeated the former Emperor, Raldeir.
"Thanks, you two. If you could, would you please go check my room once more, as well as Esther and Calina's chambers? This Cormac business is getting me a little uncertain."
"Of course, Lord Zaros," they replied, and they left the room.
Zaros turned to Azzanadra. "You think there is a traitor in the Palace?"
"I'm not sure," Azzanadra replied. "I guess anyone could be, but no one has shown any signs. We'll keep our eyes open."
"There may be some in the army or the guard. Tell Zamorak and Akthanakos to inspect their forces."
"Will do."
Zaros held up his sword. "Why would anyone want this?" Zaros asked.
"Well, it is the sword that killed Raldeir. It probably has the same effect on his sons. Also, I'm not sure if you've noticed it, but it has absorbed your unique powers. It is the most powerful sword on Gielinor."
Zaros grinned wryly. "Not anymore." He showed Azzanadra the empty notch where one of the gems was missing.
Azzanadra smiled. "So, the power is there only when all the gems are in the hilt. Impressive magic."

11-Jul-2008 23:37:21

[#5AGSIZET9]

[#5AGSIZET9]

"Not too shabby, if I do say so myself," Zaros replied.
"So I guess the other gem is safe?"
"It sure is," Zaros replied with a smile. "No one on Gielinor would be able to find it except for the man who has it now."
"So, Amsca enjoyed his wedding gift, I take it?"
"He enjoyed part of it, but he didn't open the packet while I was there."
"So you left in a hurry?"
Zaros nodded. "Aithama and Amascut were closing in, so we came back as soon as possible."
"Yes, Kuura sent back a report on the battle the other day."
"On that subject, thanks for the anti-magic pills, Azzanadra."
Azzanadr*'s eyes lit up. "They worked?"
"You bet they did! I might not be here if you hadn't advised me to take them before I fought Amascut. They're one of your few inventions that saved my life."
"Always nice to hear the accolades," Azzanadra responded.
"Speaking of your inventions, I heard that you had been spending some time alone in your chamber. What are you working on now?"
Azzanadra shook his finger. "Not yet. I won't reveal it until it's done."
Zaros got up from his chair. "Same old Azzanadra," he muttered. "Come on, let's go see what the cooks have whipped up."
They left the room, the powerful blade sheathed safely at Zaros's waist.
-------------------------------------------------------
Drakan stood alone at the top tier of the decaying ramparts of the demolished castle. He looked off into the dark swamp, the lights of Kharyll barely peeking through the darkness. "One day," he muttered, his red eyes intent on the city. "They'll all be mine. My father meant for it to be so."
Malak walked up the battered staircase to stand beside his brother. "We have a positive ID on the intruder. It's Master. Dessous is with him. He'll be here in about two minutes."
Drakan looked off down the path. "He's coming," he murmured. Would it be him this time?

12-Jul-2008 01:07:32 - Last edited on 17-Jul-2008 06:01:48 by [#5AGSIZET9]

Quick find code: 49-50-445-56488303 Back to Top