Forums

The Empty Lord

Quick find code: 49-50-445-56488303

[#5AGSIZET9]

[#5AGSIZET9]

Posts: 3,564 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The storm's fury was unlike any power Azzanadra had ever used. The black clouds released a bolt of lightning that lit up the pyramid. The bolt struck the top of the giant's head, and suddenly Zamorak's magic was broken. The slime exploded as the lightning tore through its membrane, scattering it to the wind. The lightning traveled all the way down to Azzanadra's hand, splitting the giant Zaros down the center. The gel fell away, and the battle was over.
Azzanadra didn't even have time to fall to his knees in exhaustion before the next attack struck. The rain still blurring the scene, a series of four different color beams of light shot from the four obelisks and hit Azzanadra squarely on the chest. Azzanadra struggled, but he couldn't break free of them. They lifted Azzanadra up, and slammed him against the face of the pyramid.
The world went fuzzy as his senses went wild with pain. Finally, he recovered enough to hear the final words, "So long, Azzanadra." It was Kamil. "We'll come to get you when it's time for you to be sacrificed."
Then, the beams carried Azzanadra into the hole in the backside of the pyramid that the giant had escaped from. They deposited him in a large room with an altar standing in the center. Apparently, the monstrous Zaros had been stored inside the altar until they released it. Azzanadra could still feel some magical residue it left behind.
Then, the hole closed and sealed, and all that existed was silence.
------------------------------
The four regrouped at the top of the pyramid after the sealing. "We did it," gasped Damis.
"Too bad we had to release the spell," Dessous added. "It would have annhiliated him inside."
"We had no choice," replied Kamil. "We got the job done. Assuming Enakhra did her part, the last phase of the plan is home free. Let's go; we're behind schedule. We must get back to Senntisten. It'll be starting soon."
------------------------------

21-Sep-2009 22:18:43

Salireon

Salireon

Posts: 605 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
*whistle* that was some good adds...
and Tobytwo, i think Riekan mentioned before that Zaros don't know that he would gain a lot more power in death. and maybe there's a specific way he has to die in order to use the mantle or something...

26-Sep-2009 05:02:38

Booomy

Booomy

Posts: 377 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
hey riekan ive been a silent reader since ur cursed dragon series and finally figured i should post love your stories post more adds ^^ cant wait to see how this one ends finally after like a year lolz its nearing completion =D

28-Sep-2009 18:54:27

[#5AGSIZET9]

[#5AGSIZET9]

Haha thanks guys, and I know it's getting a bit on the long side. I've had a hellish week but it's winding down now. I do have some writing done, but I'm going to add a bit to it before I post them. It will be done pretty soon. Thanks for the patience, I know I have some pretty good readers :)

02-Oct-2009 00:34:14

[#5AGSIZET9]

[#5AGSIZET9]

Oh, and when Zaros dies, he assumes the full power of the godship. The Staff of Armadyl is a soul-changer, but it had no effect on physical form. Zaros's soul was altered from human to deity, but the change cannot be noticed until Zaros's human body dies and the soul is released from it.
Hope that cleared a few things up. If not, I'll gladly take another stab at it ;)
Also, you guys should be proud. Five story posts for once :P

02-Oct-2009 00:36:37 - Last edited on 02-Oct-2009 04:10:35 by [#5AGSIZET9]

Quick find code: 49-50-445-56488303 Back to Top