Forums

Pincho the Hermit Crab Part II

Quick find code: 49-50-420-65204713

Pink 4 Twink
Aug Member 2023

Pink 4 Twink

Posts: 4,152 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I swear that I don't carry myself in this manner in the real world. I have kind of ran out of ideas for humor, so I am reduced to crotch humor and that sort of disgusting schenanegans . Just your friendly neighborhood gay boy! =)

22-Jan-2015 23:58:28 - Last edited on 23-Jan-2015 00:00:22 by Pink 4 Twink

Jimothey
Apr Member 2010

Jimothey

Posts: 4,425 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Pink 4 Twink said :
I swear that I don't carry myself in this manner in the real world. I have kind of ran out of ideas for humor, so I am reduced to crotch humor and that sort of disgusting schenanegans .
Ah kk
Roses are grey, violets are grey, I'm in Pompeii, I'm lost.

24-Jan-2015 00:16:20

Pink 4 Twink
Aug Member 2023

Pink 4 Twink

Part 7: God of Cabbage? Yeah...
Pincho: Oh, you son of a pinch. Where is Jad? What is your name? and... Can me pinch you. me havn't pinched anyone in three weeks?
*Braximus Prime, God of Cabbages descends from the sky in a giant flying cabbage*
Braximus Prime: CAAAAAAAABBAAAAAAAAGE!!! WHOOOO!!!. Oh. *Ahem*
GREEEEEEEEETINGS Pincho, I AAAAM BRAAAAAXIMUSSS PRIIIIIIIME GOD of CAAAAAABAGES.
Pincho: There's a god of cabbages?
Braximus: YESSSSS!!
Pincho: What do you want?
Braximus: Oh just wanted you to know that cabbages are good for your health. You wouldn't believe how many people refuse to acknowledge it.
Pinchy:* Standing right next to Pincho on the right side* Cabbage? mmm me hungry
Pincho: you just ate five minutes ago.
Pinchy:*Pinches Pincho* Quiet, you!
Braximus:... Also, Im jus helping you in your fight to stop an evil god from getting out of his cage so, yeah. so lets see what awesomely awesome powers I have available... Okay So do you want.... pinches that cause the enemy to explode
Pincho: oooooo
Braximus: The ability to regrow your shell- on your back, and use your shell as a bomb?
Pincho: oooooooooooooo.....
Braximus: Or do you want tough skin, so that getting stepped on won't kill you.
Pincho, Pinchy, Pincho Jr., Shellroy: *Pinches Braximus Prime and steals his powers*
Braximus: you ass holes, I didn't say you could have them all!
Shellroy: Yah, Yah go away, cabbage god *pinches Braximus Prime*
*Braximus Prime explodes*
Braximus Prime: I will be AVENGED! *drops a manual on how to use powers*
Just your friendly neighborhood gay boy! =)

26-Jan-2015 22:35:32 - Last edited on 29-Jan-2015 01:24:25 by Pink 4 Twink

Pink 4 Twink
Aug Member 2023

Pink 4 Twink

Manual: *Titled Using Your Powers: An Awesome Guide on Using Your Powers to Stop an Evil God. by Braximus Prime. (Also Co-authored by Zamorak, but I did most of the work while he sat around eating potato chips on the couch)( Edit note: I was helping! I helped calculate the algorithms needed to use the powers, dumb ass) Edit Note: Don't listen to him, dear Reader, He is jealous because I stole his Girlfirend and got her addicted to cabbages. Side note from Guthix: In other news, Braximus just woke up half the neghborhood Edit note from Braximus: In OOOOTHER NEWS: GUUUTHIX HATES CABBAGES!! THIIS IS A TRAGEDY FOR I DIIID A CRAAAPTON OF WORK: Edit note from Zamorak: pppft, You do know that Cabbages are a staple in everyone's diet, right, everyone eats them! Edit Note From Braximus: But if I don't spread the word of Cabbages, No one will eat them, And therefore NOOOO ONE WILL WORSHIP MEEE!!! Edit note from Zamorak: This is a really long title....
side note from Saradomin : That's alright, everyone hates Cabbages anyways.
Edit note from Zamorak: I like cabbages.
Side note from Saradomin: Shut up, Zamorak
Edit note from Zamorak: :(
Edit note from Braximus: um.... cabbages?
side note from Zamorak's ex Girlfriend: can you guys just start the damn manual?
Edit note from Zamorak: Sure! Edit note from Braximus Prime: But, I will have the last- Edit note from Zamorak: Quiet, you! *teleports Braximus Prime to Azerath*
GREEEEEETINGS, PROSPECTIVE BADASS! IT IS I, BRAAAAAAXIMUS PRIME, GOD OF CABBAGE! IN THIS MMMMAAAAARVELOUSS GUIDE, I WILL TELL YOU HOW TO USE YOUR POWERS.
Pincho: By Mr. Crab God, the ego of this guy
Manual: BY USING MY POWERS, YOU CAAAN SPREAAD THE WORD OF CAABBAGES TO THE REST OF THE WORLD!!! ALLL THE WORLD SHALL REJOICE IN THE ALLMIGHTY CABBAGE! FOR I AM THE GOD OF CABBAGE AND CABBAGES ARE THE SOURCE OF MY POWERS, AS THEY AARRE OF YOOOOOUR POWERS!!! AHAHAH AAAAS SUCH, YOOUR POWERS REQUIRE CABBAGES TO POWER THEM!!!
Pincho: NOOOO! ME HATE CABBAGES!

29-Jan-2015 00:11:26 - Last edited on 03-Feb-2015 01:19:42 by Pink 4 Twink

Pink 4 Twink
Aug Member 2023

Pink 4 Twink

Manual: THAAAAT MEANS THAT YOU WILL HAVE TO EAAAAT CABBAGES IN ORDER TO POWER YOUR ABILITIES, IIIN DOOING SO, YOU WILL BE WORSHIPPING MEEEE, BRAXIMUS PRIME!!! SO HEERE ARE THE NUMBER OF CABBAGES NEEDED TO POWER YOUR ABILITIES: EXPLOSIVE PINCHES: 3 CABBAGES
: TOUGH SKIN: 6 CABBAGES
: SHELL BOMBS: 14 CABBAGES
Pincho: Oh, How me Hates cabbages. pinchpinch
Manual: HOWEEEEEVER, ADDITIONAL POWERS MAY BE DISCOVERED. POOOOOWERS THAT WILL UNDOOOOOOOOUBTABLY HELP YOU IN YOUR FIGHT AGAINST DARAUPHINSEA, GOD OF DESTRUCTION AND DARKNESS. AND STUFF LIKE THAT.
DON'T FRET ABOUT MY NOT TEEEEELLING YOU HOW TO USE YOUR POWERS, YOUR BODY, WILL AUTOMATICALLY DO THE MOTION NEEDED TO USE THEMMMM! UNDERNEATH THE MAGE TRAINING ARENA ARE THE RUUUUUUUUINSS OF THE SCHOOL OF MOTIONS, THEYY WWILL TRAAAAAAAAAAAIN YOU ON HOW TO TELL YOUR BODY ON HOW TO USE THEM. UUUSING THISSSS RING WILL WILL GAIN YOU ACCESS, BUT BEWAAAAAARE OF THE AUTOMATONS THAT STILL GUARD THE RUINS
OOOOOR, YOUR QUESSSSSSSSST WILLL BEEEEEEEE OVERRRR BEFORE IT BEGINSSSSS! SO WITHOUT FURTHER ADEU, THIS HAS BEEN IIIIIIII, BRAXIMUS PRIME, SEE YOU! *second notebnook randomly appears*
Pincho tries to open it, but can't*
Notebook lock: the lock can only be undone inside the ruins. Throughout the ruins, are more of these notebooks. Attached to the notebook is the ring.
end of part 7

29-Jan-2015 01:24:03

Pink 4 Twink
Aug Member 2023

Pink 4 Twink

Narrator: *Part... oh who cares what it is*
Braximus Prime: CABBAGESSSSSS!!! *zaps the narrator with lightning*
Pincho: The god of cabbages is really annoying... *sigh* AAAAAnywayys
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Pincho: Ok, real quick before that really annoying god comes back, Who is this troll?
Jambalaya: Oh.. That's Boulder, Jad's evil twin brother, he's quite evil.
Pinchy: how evil?
Jambalaya: he crashed a cart of volatile explosives into a human orphanage, killing nearly 20 children, in addition to the 60 care givers, and the two puppies, a cat.... and six hermit crabs.
Pinchy: he killed hermit crabs?! grrrrrr *Pinches Boulder so hard that Boulder starts bleeding*
Boulder: *in Jad's voice* Jad doesn't know who this "Boulder" is
Jambalaya: pathetic, he doesn't know when to quit.
Pincho: Where's Jad?
Boulder: I'm Jad.
*Pinch*
Boulder: YAOW!
Pinchy: tell us where Jad is, and we might let you walk away relatively, and painlessly, unpinched
Boulder: Pain is mah drug, mother******!
Jambalaya: *ahem* Allow me. *gets out a spiked mace and smacks his crotch so hard that it stars bleeding profusely in seven diferent locations* tell me where Jad is and I might just let you live.
Boulder: and if Boulder don't?
Jambalaya: I don't think you want to know. Though, suffice to say, It will involve me ripping the heart out of your chest and shoving it down your ******* throat.
Boulder: *gulp* I'll- I'll Tell you where he is

10-Feb-2015 04:19:02 - Last edited on 10-Feb-2015 04:22:55 by Pink 4 Twink

Pink 4 Twink
Aug Member 2023

Pink 4 Twink

New Part Time Leprechaun posts are up. I'm going to try to adhere to the Following upload Schehule:

Monday & Wednesday : The Part Time Leprechaun
Thursday & Friday: Pincho The Hermit Crab Part II

Time won't matter. Just look for new posts on those days.
Also I'm going to start branching out of comedy more towards I don't know maybe towards horror and the macabre. Maybe an emphasis on tragedy. doesnt mean I'm giving up on comedy. It just means that I'm considering new things. Least of which more ways to make this story funnier

20-Feb-2015 16:26:49

Pink 4 Twink
Aug Member 2023

Pink 4 Twink

Part 9
*Somewhere in Runescape*
Mud916: Good, sir Popo, what day is it?
Popo: Can't remember? It's the day after tuesday, but before wednesday, I think
Mud916: *looks in a broken mirror* Is it just me, or is an arm missing? More importantly, why am I not dead??
Popo: That is a good..... BUGS! DELICIOUS, SCRUMPTIOUS SUCULANT, BUGS!!! *starts chasing bugs and runs into a tree* *gets up*
Mud916: I also look like I have no meat on my bones. How long has it been since I ate?
Popo: Doesnt matter, you still have unfinished buisiness with that Troll, and I with that crazy stupid evil hermit crab.
Mud916: A hermit crab? That's two steps away from a drum!! D: Tis an infected wound inflicted upon a dying world. But there's a cure, there always is. Grateful are we to he who gives us the strength to survive in a Dead Land. A Wilderness to give us sustenance, a land to teach survival, a.... What's that mother...? is there singing in the void? ... Oh I see... Mother says that we are to wait outside Ardoungne, She also says that Popo needs to have clothes on and that--- What's that mother? That's not what you said? Oh you said that we need to get the close on Pincho and delay him long enough for? for what? *"Mother" stops speaking*
Popo: Isn't it obvious? Mother wants to surprise him! with a fantastic party!
Mud916: OOOOH.... PARTY! We're going to need knives, shiny and sharp for easy STABBING!
Popo: YEEEEES! And hammers. Can't have cake without hammers!
Mud916: And a mace, otherwise we can't mash the potatos
Popo: and accomplises, maybe a good 30 or 40 men *32 zombies and eight wraiths magically appear
* Something in the small horde compells them to move*
end of part 9 and chapter...

20-Feb-2015 17:05:18

Quick find code: 49-50-420-65204713 Back to Top