Forums

Crimson

Quick find code: 49-50-252-59241445

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Posts: 5,834 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Laros cried out an blaring howl, ringing across the entire area. With his sharp fangs grit and his eyes deadly focus, Laros hasted as quickly as the wind towards Logan. The knight readied himself for the assault. Laros jumped on top of Logan and readied his fangs for a bite. Logan physically picked up Laros and catapulted him away.

Laros landed onto his feet and rushed back at Logan. Logan rose to his feet and readied himself again. Laros paused when he was close to Logan. Logan smashed his blade down upon Laros, who easily and quickly dodged the attack. Laros swung his claw at the knight, who is hurt.

Sendor charged at the archer with his longsword tightly gripped in his hand. Arabella quickly drew her Leaf Bladed two-handed blade and waited for her thirst enemy. When he was close enough, he violently swings his blade down upon Arabella. She quickly turned her blade to the side and blocked. Sendor continued to press his blade down upon her's, hoping to break her strength.

Vezyfher firmly dug his boots into the mud and yellow energy began glowing underneath his feet. He dove up into the air and perfectly landed onto the top of a stone building. His feet flattened against the stone. Shuffling his eyes left and right, he sees someone in the darkness and races towards them. The person quickly twirled around to glance upon whom was racing toward them.

At first glimpse, Vezyfher wasn't intimidated by the woman in front of him. A very diabolically smile grew to the corners of her mouth. "A vampyre?" he questioned. But then he recalled hearing about a female vampyre. "Lilith. You're that vampyre assassin."

She sluggish revealed her blood masked rapier from it's sheath. "That's right." she confirmed. She pointed her weapon at Vezyfher. "And you shall die by my blade, worthless elf."
The end
is only
the beginning...

06-Jan-2010 21:26:19

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Vezyfher drew his Chrysanthemum blade. "Heh." he laughed. "I love a woman that's hard to get."

Marcello glanced back at where he believed the castle was as he was unable to see it through the pitch black smothering darkness.

"The only way I can repress my anger is if I fight the source of it." he mumbled to himself. He looked back at Sarah, who was on her knees with tears pouring down her eyes. She was still in the same sat that she was in when Marcello dropped her. "Sarah..I apologize for I've done. If you cannot show absolution, so be it."

She did not reply to Marcello's remark. Visdin looked back at Marcello. "What are you going to do?" he asked.

Marcello glanced upon Visdin. "I'm going to go into the castle to find the Orb of Darkness and perhaps Abaddon." he replied. He turned his back on the two and hasted away into the night dark shadow. Visdin fell to his knees and grit his teeth. He reached into his pockets and grabbed a cover of bandage wrappings. "Dammit..this would be a good time to have a healer.." he mumbled to himself.

After a bit of running, the black stoned castle was before Marcello. A thickening smog of darkness cluttered the air around the entrance into the small domain of Drakan's. Marcello inhaled the breath of life into his lungs, and then exhaled it out. He rushed into the fearful fortress as fast as he could.

A small hallway leading to a large door was the path before Marcello. A unlit torch laid silent on the black stone ground. And an echo of voices cracked into Marcello's ears. He heard two voices, both male. One sounded calm while the other sounded rather frantic. Marcello carefully and silently stepped closer to the large door.
The end
is only
the beginning...

06-Jan-2010 21:29:00

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Once he reached the closed door, he pressed his left ear against it to listen to what was going on. The Angel of Death was within the room, he was the calm voice. The other voice was of a vampyre, who feared the awesome power of the one before him. "The Orb of Darkness vanished! I'm-I'm sorry but you must leave!" the vampyre cried.

Abaddon was glancing out the window with his scythe loosely gripped his left hand. His right arm was dangling down next to the right side of his hip. "Vanished?" he replied. He let out a frightening laughter. His voice echoed all around them, and into the vampyre's ear.

The vampyre gulped, sweating bullets. His heart galloped out of his chest. "I-I swear!.."

His laughter paused. He gazed upon the vampyre with a amused smile. "You continue to entertain me." he stated. "However, your foolish games continue to make me grow impatient."

"The Orb of Darkness is g-gone! G-Gone forever!"

"I sense deception." He turned around to the fearful vampyre. Fear blizzarded the vampyre's body cold. His body quivered. Abaddon stepped closer to the vampyre until the point he was about an three inches from him. "Are you trying to deceive me, you inferior excuse for a vampyre?"

A sharp pain thundered into the vampyre's legs. As a result, the vampyre dropped to his knees. "P-Please! D-Don't kill me! Simmer down your resentment!"

Abaddon placed his right hand onto the vampyre's shoulder. Another demonic laughter ripped out of his lips. He quickly moved his right hand on of the vampyre's forehead. His grip tightened on the vampyre's skull to the point of crushing it. He lifted the vampyre off of his knees, off his feet, and into the air. The vampyre terrifyingly cried out a loud scream out of fear.
The end
is only
the beginning...

06-Jan-2010 21:32:32

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

These strange veins appear from Abaddon's eyes. These veins traveled from Abaddon's eyes to his hand. There, the black veins became visible upon the vampyre's body. They traveled all over his body. After a moment, the vampyre stops screaming and the veins travel away from the vampyre back into Abaddon's eyes.

The vampyre's eyes rolled to the back of his head and his body began to twitch and squirm. Abaddon lets go of the vampyre's head and his lifeless body crashes onto the stone ground. Abaddon glanced down upon the vampyre's carcass. He knelled down next to the vampyre's body. He grabbed the right wrist of the vampyre and turned it around.

He saw a row of stitches binding the skin together on the back of the vampyre's forearm. "What a very...clever place to hide it." he mumbled to himself. He pressed his right index finger on the beginning of the row of stitches. He then dragged his index finger down until the end of the stitches. His finger was like a blade, cutting through the bounded flesh of the vampyre.

The blood began to rush out from the open wound. Right in the front was a small orb that was surrounded by shadow. The orb was about the size of the average sized oyster's pearl. He clenched his hands around it and returned to the top of his feet. He opened up his right hand and gazed upon it. "Finally - you have returned to me." he whispered to himself. "The Orb of Darkness."

When Marcello heard those words, he comes blasting through the door. He scanned the room with his eyes and then his met the eyes, the black darkening eyes of the Angel of Death. A shiver of fear ran down Marcello's spine. "You're..the Angel of Death.." he mumbled.

"You mortals have given me many names." he replied. "But I suppose I am. Yes, I am Abaddon. The Angel of Death."

The End of Chapter 20
Next Chapter,
Chapter 21: Into the Eyes of Fear Part 2

Thank you for reading, I appreciate it. ^_^

~Serene End

(P.S: Don't worry, the other characters will be in the next chapter.)
The end
is only
the beginning...

06-Jan-2010 21:36:06 - Last edited on 11-Jan-2010 00:19:21 by Serene End

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Yeeeaaah..Marcello is a little screwed...He just might get a Chuck Norris fist to the face...

..Or in an Abaddon sort of way, get b-slapped in the face with not only information - but attacks that may result in a bone crushing defeat...

..You heard nothing...

…,.»·•º°°º•·«.,…,.•*´¨¨†hë ènd îš ønlÿ †hè ßègïnnïng,…,„.«•*¨`*•.,..
The end
is only
the beginning...

07-Jan-2010 03:19:32

Ark Von Doom

Ark Von Doom

Posts: 6,501 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Three day; drat, you beat me by one :P

Occupation of the Year: Raven Reaper

Salary: 500,000 coins a year

Hours: 5 Minute Workweek*

Life Insurance Recommended.

But jeez; now THAT'S a long action-packed chapter! Though as we've seen from Hitman, Dark Knight, and other films, it's usually a bad idea to sew dangerous objects into your body. you might even have to meet a clown. Or worse: a Bald Man O_o

Optometrist: I'm sorry Abbadon, but those veins in your eyes are much worse than we thought.

Abbadon: What?

Optometrist: They seem to be the result of long hours watching a tiny computer screen.

Abbadon: Well... I have been known to watch Pucca on my iPhone...

Optometrist: I see... You're going to need glasses.

Abbadon: EVIL glasses?

Optometrist: If you consider Hello Kitty frames evil.

Abbadon: Sweet! Um... I mean... Do they come in black?

*: 2 minutes to set up, 1 minute to magically appear, 2 minutes to be slaughtered by Marcello.

10-Jan-2010 02:01:14

Quick find code: 49-50-252-59241445 Back to Top