Forums

Crimson

Quick find code: 49-50-252-59241445

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Posts: 5,834 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Awmg, my nerves are killin' me. O_o Contest ends today and I think I'mma lose. Though I did have a dream last Sunday that I did win, and I frantically raced down the stairs believing it was January 12th. To my disappointment, it wasn't. So, go meh! O_o

As for Crimson, well the chapter is coming along pretty well I think. Got quite a bit done in one night (last night) so..expect it Thursday or the latest Tuesday. (Should it come to Tuesday, I will be typing on the weekend. So, you could expect it on the weekend)

*starts banging head against wall* Three hours of containing nerves have to pass. And omg, I think I'm going to go partly insane. 0_0

…,.»·•º°°º•·«.,…,.•*´¨¨†hë ènd îš ønlÿ †hè ßègïnnïng,…,„.«•*¨`*•.,..
The end
is only
the beginning...

12-Jan-2010 22:31:55 - Last edited on 14-Jan-2010 17:23:23 by Serene End

Seph
Jun Member 2008

Seph

Posts: 2,257 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Eh, I hope you win! I mean, yours was clearly the best. Completely. Totally.

*Screen skips to a room filled with signs, all saying saying in some different design "Good Job, Insane!"*

Oh, that...That's.... Nothing. *Scooches to the side to block a balloon* Nothing to see here... just... skip the screen to a picture of Boston harbor. =.=

*Screen skips to a poolside party with fireworks in the background, and a group of Jagex moderators handing Insane Soule a giant check that says "1 Free month Membership" In big Golden Letters*

That was....just......oh, ok, it was a daydream. Get over it. -.-

Fine, screen, skip to the rest of my daydream...

*Screen skips to a live airing of a monster truck rally*

What. The. Hell.

Screen Guy/Jerry: What, I love monster trucks. Oh seriously, I don't wanna miss this. Not for 120 gold pieces an hour!

Selfish. -.-

Jerry: Shut up, my favorite guy's about to crush that school bus...

But... THAT BUS STILL HAS KIDS IN IT!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

*Wakes up suddenly in a pool of cold sweat*

Oh...... just a dream........ phew! *Switches on TV*

Reporter: In latest news, last night, live cable displayed a monster truck running over and crushing a school bus full of Chi-

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reporter: *live, behind a desk - hears distant screaming* ...

Cameraman: What was THAT?

Reporter: *returning attention to camera* Insane Soule - please stop screaming, and let me finish. Now, where WAS I......Aha. In latest news, last night's cable display of a monster truck running over and crushing a FAKE school bus full of CHILI. More up next. *Cuts to commercial*

Oh. -.-

~Insane Soule
"How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real?" -Jaden Smith

13-Jan-2010 03:54:41

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

I wouldn't be too fast on that best entry comment Insane. I'm clearly not the best there. *points to a bunch of people* Their entry was better than mine.

*points to sister* HER ENTRY IS BETTER THAN MINE! And I've had dreams that have come true before. Wait..those dreams spelled out tragedy. Noooooo!!

Ah, well. Win or lose, I tried my best. And that's all that truly matters. ^_^

P.S: *has gone partly insane due to having to wait another week* Ah my gawd! 0_o o_0

…,.»·•º°°º•·«.,…,.•*´¨¨†hë ènd îš ønlÿ †hè ßègïnnïng,…,„.«•*¨`*•.,..
The end
is only
the beginning...

13-Jan-2010 16:39:41 - Last edited on 13-Jan-2010 16:40:40 by Serene End

Seph
Jun Member 2008

Seph

Posts: 2,257 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wew-who, Serene's goin' insane!

*Puts on a Darth Vader helmet*

Now... together, we can rule the forums! ....And a chain of starbucks coffee shops!!

Roy: Raaaaaahhgggrrr!!!!!! Your deeds know no bounds, Lemonade!

Erm.... what?

Roy: DON'T EAT THE CHICKEN!!! It knows too much!!!!

Yeeeeeaaaa..... Well, i'm going to lay down now..... don't burn anything.

Wigwam126: Don't worry, I will. ^_^

END POST! END POST!!!! :o

~Insane Soule
"How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real?" -Jaden Smith

13-Jan-2010 20:36:00

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Chapter 21: Into the Eyes of Fear Part 2

Inside the castle of Lord Drakan, the eyes of justice met the eyes of pure evil. The Assassin Hunter, Marcello finally met the Angel of Death, Abaddon. Fear rushed down Marcello's body. His blood ran cold. He sweated bullets, gazing into the endless seas of darkness and shadow that raged in the eyes of the angel before him.

His hands quivered like an earthquake erupted in his hands. He gulped. He never imaging the Angel of Death being truly a fearful sight. A minute passed of the two looking at each other. Marcello could not stop shaking, he felt so terrified. But then this sudden force of rage swallowed down into his body. His eyes intensify. He charged at Abaddon, screaming loudly with all his rage.

A soft smirk grew to the corners of Abaddon's cheeks. Abaddon's low hanging eyes quickly grow widely within a second. Marcello then feels an incredible pain in his right shoulder, the arm that carried his Saradomin Sword. He quickly shot his left hand on his shoulder and grasps it tightly. His teeth were locked, but he was not surrendering. After a moment on his knees, he shot back up like a cannonball.

Abaddon closed off his eyes and sighed. Right when he reopens them, Marcello's legs froze. His whole body grew still despite his frustrations to move. His body was no longer his. He had a mask of frustration written upon his face. "Move dammit!" he yelled.

"A futile attempt." mumbled Abaddon. Marcello is pushed by an unseen strong force of air that blew him away off of his feet. His ragdoll like body thunders against the stone wall when it hits it. A rumble of agony shoots down his spine. He falls to the ground flat on his face, still unable to break from Abaddon's grasp.

Marcello is made to stand up and walk closer to Abaddon. Marcello still had a frustrated mask cloaking his face. His eyes were filled with intensity. "What have you done to me!?" he cried.
The end
is only
the beginning...

15-Jan-2010 18:43:00

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

"I have complete control over your body." he replied.

"What the hell does that mean!?"

"It means I could kill you whenever I wished to." he sighed, swirling around to his back. "However, I am feeling rather generous today."

Marcello squirmed to try to break Abaddon's hand wrapped around him. But his attempts were in vain. "I'll show you who kills who if you'd let me go!"

Abaddon bursts out in laughter. After a minute, he glances back at Marcello. When he looks upon Marcello, his laughter ceases. "Do you truly believe that such a woeful mortal can defeat the one and only true god?"

"Release me and I'll show you!"

"As you insist." Marcello is released from Abaddon's grip. His Saradomin Sword began to waltz with blue electricity. His crimson red eyes glare upon Abaddon with deadly focus. He raced towards Abaddon, who waited for his opponent. Marcello's heart galloped in his chest, his breathing was just as quick. His eyes remained dead focused on Abaddon. Time seemed to move sluggish like.

"DIIIIIIEEEE!!" he roared as he was about to strike his sword down upon Abaddon. Abaddon quickly lifted his left hand and seized his hand upon the blade of Marcello's Saradomin Sword. The electricity crawled all over Abaddon's left arm, but it did not affect him. Marcello tried tearing his blade out of Abaddon's grip but his attempts were in vain.

He struggled and scrambled to regain control of his blade. But his strength was not enough. A serious look of confusion was on Marcello. "H-How?!" he gasped.

"Simple. Your false god's power is not strong enough." he replied. "And neither are you." Abaddon lets go of Marcello's sword and smacks his left hand at it. The force rips the blade out of Marcello's grip. His face remained in disbelief. Abaddon jerks his left hand away from his body to right by his right shoulder.
The end
is only
the beginning...

15-Jan-2010 18:46:38

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

A stone blunt pillar suddenly shoots from the ground and punches the wind out of him. The pillar strikes him in the gut so hard that he is sent flying back over to the other side of the room. His back hits the cold stone floor heavily. The strong thud rocks the earth underneath.

He squirms on the ground, his hands up in the air and his elbows touching the icy cold stone. "Damn it all!" moaned Marcello.

Abaddon sighed. "It's too bad Salomon's amusing little puppet has to die. As much as it is fun watching you kill innocent people and your friends - it must come to an end." he stated.

"Salomon isn't using me. I have a mind of my own."

A soft chuckle whispered from Abaddon. After ten seconds, he goes silent. "Is that so?" Abaddon points his left hand out to Marcello. His fingers spread from each other. "Then you shall realize the truth."

A vision clouds Marcello's vision, taking him into another place. It seemed like the past. People were screaming for their lives, running away. Flames consumed every building all around. Dead bodies of those who lived in this village laid on the dirt lifeless. A young mother that seemed familiar to Marcello was searching for somebody.

"Marcello! Baal!?" she cried. "Where are you!?" (Spelled Ba'al like that on purpose O_o )

The young mother continued to scan the area to look for her children. Marcello's eyes widened when he heard her called out his and Ba'al 's name. "M..mother..?" he mumbled to himself.

She continued to cry out her children's names. But no replies were heard. The flames around raged and hisses out embers. In the far end of a crowd that was being slaughtered, she rushed into the midst of the crowd to search for her lost children. She shuffled her eyes left and right. "Marcello!" she yelped.

A man approached her from behind. He was equipped in Holy Kingdom armour. "I'm afraid that you shall not live to see them." the man whispered.
The end
is only
the beginning...

15-Jan-2010 18:50:08

Quick find code: 49-50-252-59241445 Back to Top