Forums

Crimson

Quick find code: 49-50-252-59241445

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Posts: 5,834 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
He swings his blade at any that stood before him and Sarah. It was a swarm, literally the room was filled to every inch with them. Janak grabbed onto his right arm tightly.

"Come unto me, indignation of the gods. Empty your powers and let your servant become your righteous hand." he began to chant. "Darkness will be dispelled, evil will be no more. The immoral iniquity will be destroyed after your final breath!" he yelled.

His right arm began to glow aqua blue. Sparks of electricity began lighting up all around his right arm. He thrusts his arm at the shadows and an explosion of electricity obliterates all the shadows in front of him. This gave him a clear path to Sarah. He rushed next to her side. Their backs were against the wall as the shadows surrounded them.

"Sarah," he muttered to her. "It doesn't matter where you attack them, they just recover themselves."

She looks at him, confused. "Huh? What do you mean?" she replied.

"They don't die!"

"Hahaha!" laughed a shadow, it's voice deep and sounded like if one would talk underwater. "We are infinite!"

"Now, now." said a familiar voice. The door into the room was open, a bright light bled into the room. "You ain't gonna kill him without me, are ya?"

Janak glares over to the door, almost positive of who it was that just spoke. "That voice.." he mumbled.
The end
is only
the beginning...

06-Apr-2010 18:39:33

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Back over at Varrock, the castle was under the strongest storm. Thunder pounded the city like a drum. Lighting rips the world with blinding light. And the rain pours down like a flood. A battle fought was growing in intensity. Vezyfher fought the Albali, Nyx. Darien fought the vampyre Sendor with his companion Laros. Arabella fought the other vampyre Lilith.

To the gentleman's dislike, he had to fight Nyx. Vezyfher swung his blade at the Albali, but she quickly jumped back to dodge. With a flick of her Master Wand, two boulders rise from the moist dirt that hid under the ground. A confident smirk washed upon the girl's face as she pointed her wand right at Vezyfher like a gun to it's target.

The elf readied his left metal glove for anything. The boulders charge after Vezyfher like a horse in a race. With one quick punch, his fist ruptures through the hard rock then it breaks apart. The elf charges at the Albali as yet another boulder hasted towards him. He leaped into the air so elegantly and with one flawless motion of his leg, the boulder smashes into bits.

He drops back to the ground firmly and halts. He doesn't move at all, stiffer than a statue. A soft giggle whispered from the Albali as she disappears into the ground. Vezyfher shuffled his head left and right, looking for Nyx like a lost puppy. Until he finally felt the ground behind him growl. Nyx appeared behind the elf as he pretended not to know.

Vezyfher jerked his leg back and kicked the Albali in the gut like a harpoon through a fish. The wind out of her frail lungs is forced out from her throat out her mouth. A grit of both agony and frustration glared down Nyx's face. He quickly spun around and launches his other leg like a catapult, aiming for the side of her head.
The end
is only
the beginning...

06-Apr-2010 18:42:59

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

The Albali blocks the kick and grasps it with a full grip. She quickly pulls the elf away from ground and violently hurls him like a dart towards a wall. While flying towards the wall, Vezyfher points his Chrysanthemum towards Nyx and pulls the trigger without her really realizing. She is impaled right beneath the heart.

Her eyes widen with a look of disbelief. She begins to feel extremely weak. She drops to her knees in extreme agony. The elf, with the help of the yellow energy that can correct his path, lands on his feet on top of the roof of the building he was suppose to crash into. He realizes that something was wrong with Nyx.

Confused, he looks at the darts in the chamber of the dartgun. He realizes that the dart he launched was a poison, one especially created to kill an Albali. His eyes widen, and then he looks back Nyx. She was on the ground, front facing the ground. Her breathing was shallow and hollow.

Vezyfher leaps into the air and lands firmly next to Nyx. She glares up at the elf with her ill faded eyes. "Damn you..." she murmured. "What did you do to me..?!"

"I use a poison especially created to kill an Albali." the elf said, his voice did not born joy. "And since the dart just below your heart, you'll be dead within a minute."

She clawed her hand onto the left boot of Vezyfher. Her hand tightly grasped upon his boot like it was her lifeline. "You.." her voice soft. "You..fifthly elf...!"

"All I can say, despite this situation bein' a mistake is," he said, turning his back, waving his hand into the air. "Ciao."

Her hand loosened once he spoke his final word. Her face cloaked under the mud. The elf glanced up at the dark gray cloud. The rain slapped against his tender flesh as the thunder roared across the sky. His arms dangled down lifeless like, his sword barely in his grasp. Lighting reflected off of his irises as it ripped across the sky.
The end
is only
the beginning...

06-Apr-2010 18:46:18

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

But little did Vezyfher know, green eyes of a mercenary glared upon him. As the lighting strikes behind him, the silhouette of the man from on top of a towering building appears.

The other elf, Darien, battled the vampyre Sendor along with his companion Laros. The vampyre violently rushed over to the elf faster than the lighting that explodes around them. With one vicious swing of his longsword, he began the battle of the elf and the vampyre.

Before the vampyre made contact with Darien, he wrapped his Abyssal whip around the blade and ripped it from the vampyre's grip. The blade flew about thirty feet from where they standing. The vampyre quickly grabbed the elf by the throat and began to choke him. With one strong left hand, Darien smacked Sendor away from him.

A little blood came from Sendor's mouth. A swift giggle came from him as the two glared down each other. The vampyre's tongue emerges from the darkness of his mouth and licks the blood that drips to his chin. Laros returns by his master's side with his longsword in his mouth. The vampyre takes a strong hold upon the handle from the sword and readies himself again.

Sendor charges towards Darien at full force with his companion not too far away. Laros was the first to arrive near Darien. Readying his right hand, and as the animal jumps at him towards the front, the elf smacks the animal away with his hand. But from the air, Sendor falls down right on top of Darien with his kill in sight.

Sendor lifts his blade into the air and was about to impale the elf's throat. However, a dart to the head blows the vampyre away and sends him flying away from the elf. Laros retreats beside his master to see if he was alright. Sendor sat up, hatred just bleeding from his eyes. Darien sat up, looks back, and the elf Vezyfher had his sword pointed right at where Sendor once was.
The end
is only
the beginning...

06-Apr-2010 18:51:13

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

"Well," said Darien, standing to his feet. "That was a close one."

"No need to thank me." said the elf, recoiling his blade back to his side. "But I just couldn't have my kinsmen die in front of me, now could I?"

Laros growled aggressively at the two, his fangs grit and ready to kill. Sendor rips the dart from his forehead and hurled it towards the ground in frustration. Blood rushed down his face like a waterfall. The vampyre jumped to his feet and readied himself again.

Arabella, the young justly warrior battled the vicious vampyre, Lilith. The vampyre charges at Arabella at full force. The ranger grabs two Dragon Arrows and pulls them back on her Dark Bow's string. In one fluid motion, the arrows launch like bullets from a gun towards the vampyre. However, with one quick swing of her blood rapier, the arrows shatter into bits.

Young Arabella puts away her Dark Bow and draws out her Leaf Bladed Two-handed blade. When Lilith was close, Arabella swung her Two-handed blade down at the vampyre. Quick like the wind, Lilith jumps to the side to dodge. She then swings her rapier at Arabella who barely just blocks.

The force of the strike sent Arabella to the ground. Lilith grabs her Black Spear and thrusts it down at Arabella's abdominal. Quickly, the young justly woman rolls back to dodge. Lilith abandons her spear in the mud as she hasted towards Arabella.

She swung her Two-handed blade down at the vampyre. Lilith guards with her rapier horizontal. It was a test of strength between the two, a collision. Lilith pushes Arabella back and saw her opportunity to strike. The vampyre quickly swings her rapier at the human. A last second block made Arabella's blade get slung out of her hand.
The end
is only
the beginning...

06-Apr-2010 18:54:33

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Watching her blade flying away from her, Arabella didn't see Lilith was about to strike. As quickly as a viper, the vampyre slashes her rapier across Arabella's upper body. This attack left a long but not very deep wound across her chest. Then the vampyre kicks the human in the gut, making her slide to the dirt. The front of her body was against the ground.

Lilith stomped her foot down on the back of Arabella's head to keep her on the ground. Raising her rapier, the blade pointed towards Arabella. A soft giggle whispered from the vampyre. "Ready to die?" she asked. The vampyre quickly dropped the sword down upon Arabella like a guillotine. But right before she could impale Arabella, her blade ceases to move.

She throws the rapier away, landing about twenty feet from where they were. Lilith steps away from Arabella and grabs onto her own head. "What do you think you're doing!?" growled Lilith.

"You can't kill her!" yelled back the gentle Lilith. Arabella got to her knees and purged her face of the dirt. She grabbed the Keris dagger in her boot and readied herself for an attack. As the evil Lilith continued to argue with her good side, Arabella charged at her. She attempted to stab the vampyre, but she saw Arabella coming.

Lilith kicked Arabella away, and the ranger flew off her feet until landing into a puddle. She splashed in the puddle, water washed on her like a tidal wave. Her Leaf Bladed Two-handed blade right beside her. The human grabbed onto her blade and stood to her feet. Her Keris Dagger still in her hand, she puts it away in the sheath in her boot.

The vampyre grabbed her Black Spear that was right beside her. The two readied themselves for another clash, to collide once again. Human versus vampyre. The battle continued in Varrock as the storm that hammered them continued to intensify.
The end
is only
the beginning...

06-Apr-2010 18:57:03

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Returning to the Stone of Jas' chamber, the battle between Abaddon versus the brothers, Marcello and Ba'al continued. Marcello was incapable of continuing at the moment. His brother fought the Angel of Death with the help of the power of the Stone of Jas. But even that wasn't enough.

The Crimson Reaper tried so much to even get close to Abaddon, but he couldn't. He would just get blown away by the incredible power of Abaddon. He hits the stone floor hard on his back. He grit his teeth in dolor. He sat up and gazed upon the Angel of Death. He just got back to his feet and gazed emotionless upon Abaddon.

He charged at the angel at full force, drips of blood tread the path that he took. He swings his blade at Abaddon, but he smacks Ba'al 's blade away. Abaddon grabs Ba'al by the throat and gazes upon him with his cold pitch black eyes. "I see such bitter hatred in your eyes." he said. "Do you hate me?"

The Crimson Reaper kicks Abaddon right in the gut as hard as he could. But that didn't faze him at all. No matter how many times Ba'al gave Abaddon a good kick in the gut, nothing would work. Abaddon just tossed Ba'al away like trash. He hits the ground hard on his back. Only this time, he didn't move. Finally, Abaddon thought perhaps, he was finally without the energy to stand up.

"I must say, I am disappointed." commented Abaddon. "Are you so fragile without your false gods to protect you? The mighty demons that I gave life to, have you really become so weak?"

Marcello's body disappeared from where it was laying. He appeared right behind Abaddon, his blade exploded with electricity. "We're not weak!" he roared, strikes his sword down upon Abaddon. The Angel of Death looks back at Marcello and ceased the motion of the blade with his hand. "You never learn, do you?" asked Abaddon.
The end
is only
the beginning...

06-Apr-2010 18:59:38

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Marcello's brother's eyes widened. "This is my chance.." thought Ba'al. He quickly jumped to his feet and raced towards Abaddon. Abaddon threw Marcello like a doll about twenty feet. He looks back at Ba'al, but it was too late. The Crimson Reaper planted his right hand on the heart of Abaddon, and he was paralyzed - frozen like a statue.

"It is over for you, Abaddon." mumbled Ba'al. "Sacrifice!" Black veins from the tips of Ba'al 's fingers wrap around Abaddon's entire body in a deadly embrace. Abaddon's face was locked in a lifeless expression. His body fell limbless and without vitality. The black veins retract back into the tips of Ba'al 's fingers, and both men drop to the floor lifeless.

Marcello's eyes widened. "BROTHER!!" he yelled off the top of his lungs.

The End of Chapter 25
Next Chapter,
Epilogue of Crimson

Thank you for reading, I appreciate it. ^_^

~Serene End
The end
is only
the beginning...

06-Apr-2010 19:01:05 - Last edited on 08-Apr-2010 16:47:44 by Serene End

Seph
Jun Member 2008

Seph

Posts: 2,257 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
...Woa.

I'm.... Speechless. Too much ownage. I'm too satisfied. :o

Wewt, Nyx is dead! :D

Janak's special = Samus electricity bolt. -.-

Awmg, some nub mercenary with green eyes is on the tower? In a thunderstorm? What an idiot! I feel sorry for whoever made that fail bio. >.>

Question- Does anyone in this story have life insurance? I sure hope so. :o

Other than that.... Bump? O_o

~Seph
"How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real?" -Jaden Smith

06-Apr-2010 20:25:33

Quick find code: 49-50-252-59241445 Back to Top