Forums

Crimson

Quick find code: 49-50-252-59241445

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Posts: 5,834 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
He was snapped out of his daydream by a knock on the door. He gazed at the door and sighed. "Come in!" he yelled at the person behind the door. It opened, it was Lieutenant Campbell. Marcello's eyes widened. "C-Campbell? Long time no see."

"Shut your mouth." replied Campbell ."And it's LIEUTENANT Campbell, you disrespectful little nitwit."

Marcello lets out another sigh. "Whatever you say Lieutenant." Marcello puts his hands behind his head and laid back on his bed. "So where have you been the past year?"

"No time for that. Lord Salomon has summoned you." Campbell crossed his arms. "And he sounded serious. So, try not to delay."

"Gotcha." Marcello hops off his bed and puts his Black Cavalier on. Campbell leaves afterwards and Marcello walks out of his room, closing the door behind him. He runs to Salomon's room, which was down the hall. The hallways were caped in banners, knight's armour, Saradomin symbols, and small windows.

Marcello had arrived at Salomon's room door, which had more guards around it. Marcello thought it was unusual, but he looked at one of the knights. "Gotta get through." he stated.

"What is your business?" the knight asked.

"I don't think you'd want to hinder my audience with Lord Salomon, would you?"

The knight sighed, and moved away from the door. Marcello enters the room and sees Salomon looking out his window. Logan was there, standing guard. Again, Marcello thought this was rather strange. Why was Salomon upping his security? It was a question Marcello wanted an answer to.

Salomon looks back and saw Marcello, but the emperor could tell Marcello wanted to know something. "I'm assuming you wish to know why there are many guards protecting me, yes?" he asked.

Marcello raised his eyebrows. "Wow nice assumption." complimented Marcello.

"I fear Abaddon is going to strike here next. And he is going after the emperors, so I had no choice."
The end
is only
the beginning...

20-Oct-2009 23:52:53

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

"Is that the reason you summoned me here, sire?"

Salomon shook his head. "No. I have a series of special missions for you."

"Special missions?"

"Yes," Salomon looks back out his window, "there are several villages I need you to "deal with."

"Deal with"? You mean destroy."

"I wouldn't use a word like that, but yes."

"Why exactly would you like me to destroy these villages?"

"They are filled with assassins."

"Even in an innocent village?"

"They're assassins under disguise, and must be dealt with."

Marcello shook his head. "I'm not sure if I can trust that."

Logan looks at Marcello. "Do not go against Lord Salomon, Marcello!" yelled Logan.

Salomon looks at Logan. "Calm yourself, Logan," he said, glancing back at Marcello,"the boy must feel that emotion. As it is the show of sanity."

"I'm not sure I can kill a whole village of people—even if they are assassins."

"You must fight your own battles, Marcello. Do what it is that you must, as long as it ensures the survival of innocent people."

Marcello sighed. "Very well," he mumbled, then he went to his knees, "I humbly accept this task."

A slight smile grew on Salomon's face. "Excellent! Go to village known as Dannati, it is located in the Demonic country. You may leave when you are ready."

Marcello rose back to his feet and bowed his head. "Thank you, sire." he walked out of the room afterwards, unsure if he had it in him to destroy an entire village, taking every live along with it. It was a thought that Marcello could not bear to face until he faced the necessary time.
The end
is only
the beginning...

20-Oct-2009 23:55:47

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Meanwhile, back in the desert. Something had happened to Joshua's right arm that he commanded at will. His arm radiantly glowed aqua blue, it was like a flashlight in the darkness. Lakos, the transformed werewolf, didn't exactly know what Joshua had just done to himself. But he believed it was not good at all.

Joshua cracked his knuckles, bearing a serious expression on his face. He then looks at Lakos and readies himself. "Sorry to keep you waiting," he said, "but you'll wait no longer for your death approaches."

The werewolf cries a loud bellow, echoing throughout the desert night. Both quickly threw one of their hands on the ground. Joshua shot a ray of light that traveled underneath the ground. Lakos shot a giant traveling ice pillar that also traveled from underneath the ground.

When both the attacks collided, a colossal explosion bursts from under the sand, like if several mines just went off. A loud boom blared the entire desert night, blasting the ears of any outside. Golden sand rained down upon the two warriors.

They both darted towards each other. Joshua swings his right arm at Lakos, who jumps back at lighting speed. The werewolf lunged his claws at Joshua, who grabs both claws with his bare hands. Lakos' left hand, which was in the grasp of Joshua's right arm, began to smolder.

It steamed and it felt like incredibly hot, boiling water was poured onto it and the water just stood in the same place without drying up. Lakos took his hands back and jumped back. The fur on his left hand was burnt right off in a shape of a hand. In that area his skin was showing, and it was red and it oozed out blood.

"Feel that werewolf? That's the burn..." said Joshua, holding his right hand out in-front of him, "... of divine indignation." Lakos grit his large fangs and growled. Joshua readied his hand, and waited for his enemy. Lakos charged at Joshua at very quick speeds.
The end
is only
the beginning...

21-Oct-2009 00:03:01

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

The werewolf swings his claws savagely at Joshua, who jumps back to dodge. But then Lakos quickly stomped down on the ground. A pillar of ice shoots horizontally out of the sand and straight at Joshua. Not expecting it, the blunt pillars hammers into Joshua's gut, and catapults to a building's stone wall.

His back bashes into the rock hard wall, his head smacks back and whiplashes. Blood began to drip from his mouth as his vision blurred. Lakos cried a bloody howl, he then walked carefully toward Joshua who was sitting down on the ground lifeless. Lakos knelled down, and began to sniff the air around Joshua.

But then, Joshua's left hand springs to life. He took grasp upon Lakos' throat. His blue and green eyes awaken with his typical serious expression. Joshua quickly stood to his feet and brought Lakos with him. With his right arm, he uppercuts Lakos. The knuckles of his fist slamming against the werewolf's chin.

Lakos is hurled into the air, and hits the sand seventeen feet away. Ten seconds after hitting the ground, Lakos did not move at all. Instead, his body revered to his normal form. Joshua knelled into the sand holding onto his stomach. His right hand is planted into the sand.

He panted rather heavily, like it was difficult for him to caught his breath. After a minute, he stood tall on his feet. He slowly walked over to his sword, grabs it, and walks away from the battle scene. But he didn't do it without the eyes of his enemy glaring at him.

When Joshua was no longer around the area, Lakos sat up. He wiped the blood away from his mouth and let out a sigh. The man paid to kill Joshua by Leland, Corbin, suddenly appeared right beside Lakos. The werewolf stood to his feet and wiped the dirt off of what's left of his clothing.
The end
is only
the beginning...

21-Oct-2009 00:07:16

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

"Lakos," Corbin said, "you did not use your Glaciac Epitaph. Why hinder your own efforts?"

"It just wasn't the time." he quickly replied.

"As you insist." Corbin looks up into the night sky. The stars glittered beautifully. "He will return to Varrock. I would suggest you head that way."

"Don't give me orders," he growled, "besides I've gotta head out that way. There's some business there that I must attend to."

"Very well." Corbin suddenly disappears into thin air. The werewolf sheaths his daggers, and looks up at the stars. A slight smirk grew on his face.

In the pathway to Varrock, the young vampyre was right in-front of the glided gates of the capital. She glanced at the walls, and scrolled her eyes across. "Now, where would she be?" the vampyre mumbled to herself.

"You're not going to hurt anybody!" a gentle voice in the vampyre's head yelled. "I won't allow you!"

"You have no power over me. So, you can't do anything." the angry vampyre replied. She stepped into the walls, an assassin was now within the walls of the Holy Country's capital.

Meanwhile, at the gates of the small village of Dannati, located in the land of the demons. Marcello stood before the sleeping village, with his intentions set in his head. He sighed and drew his blade. He walked into the village, and nobody knew what he was up to, or what they were about to wake to.

The End of Chapter 8
Next Chapter,
Chapter 9: Trial

Thank you for reading, I appreciate it. ^_^

~Serene End
The end
is only
the beginning...

21-Oct-2009 00:09:42

Random Kate
Sep Member 2013

Random Kate

Posts: 1,133 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Pssh, there's no birthday party for TWIF 2. *locks door behind her*

Lilith: You have no power over me. So, you can't do anything.

Random Passing Stranger 1: *looks over at her* Is she talking to herself?

Random Passing Stranger 2: I see no on else, so yeah.

Random Passing Stranger 1: Weirdo.

Nice chapter. =]

21-Oct-2009 03:53:35

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Abaddon and Alrous demanded me to start on a new page. So, I cannot refuse. If I did, well..

*has a strange vision of puppies barking and Alrous just randomly stabbing the air*

I don't think I need to get into more detail. o.o

…,.»·•º°°º•·«.,…,.•*´¨¨†hë ènd îš ønlÿ †hè ßègïnnïng,…,„.«•*¨`*•.,..
The end
is only
the beginning...

24-Oct-2009 23:56:27

Quick find code: 49-50-252-59241445 Back to Top