Forums

Crimson

Quick find code: 49-50-252-59241445

Ark Von Doom

Ark Von Doom

Posts: 6,501 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I got Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Slayer :D

Well I thought it was a good easter present at least :P I also got Cadbury Crea Eggs... those things are delicious :)

If the future me could talk to the past me, it would hand me the secret plans so I could begin work. I know what I'm talking about...

>_>

<_<

>_<

06-Apr-2010 02:20:17 - Last edited on 06-Apr-2010 02:22:04 by Ark Von Doom

Smallay

Smallay

Posts: 4,023 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
0MG a Chapter!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? one of these mythical beasts have not been released in what i call a looong time(prob not long but still)

anywayz my bro (real life bro) got both fishing rocks for shattered in less than 500 lobsters yet it took me 1k of em just to get one

~insane

06-Apr-2010 10:06:13

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Posts: 5,834 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
About 10:00 am where I am. And I'm officially about to start writing..

..a marathon! *DAH DAH DAH DAAAAAAH!*

O_o ..

Ooooookay then..

But yeah, I'm forecasting the whole day to be filled with blood, sweat, and keyboard - with a side order of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome! O_o

Erm...forget that last bit... O_o

Nobody is going to die, I assure you. Not a single character is going to die. Not one. Really. What? Can't trust me? Well, you're a jerk! D:

Sorry, I'm talking to myself in the mirror. O_o ..

I'm an odd character, I know, you don't need to tell me that.

To the Batcave! *starts running*

P.S: *cannot wait until tomorrow*

+•,„__„,•+`'``'`+•,„__„,•+`'`Iñ Öùr Héãr†š`'`+•,„__„,•+`'``'`+•,„_
+.,¸¸,.+•`¨¯¯¨`•+.,¸¸,.+•`¨¯Wé Wáñdér tð ƒind¯¨`•+.,¸,.+•`¨¯¯¨`•+.,¸,.+•`¨¯
+.,¸¸,.+•`¨¯¯¨`•+.,¸¸,.+•`+.,¸¸,†hë †rù†h¯¨`•+.,¸,.+•`¨¯¯¨`•+.,¸,.+•`¨
The end
is only
the beginning...

06-Apr-2010 15:01:34 - Last edited on 06-Apr-2010 15:01:55 by Serene End

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Thank you very much for your kind words, Fifth Age. ^_^

Aaaaand, here's the thing everybody's been waiting for! The next chapter! Enjoy! ^_^
---
Chapter 25: Sacrifice

After the small boy, Lev's life was taken needlessly. Marcello was ready to tear Abaddon apart. "What the hell was that for!?" Marcello yelled off the top of his lungs. The Angel of Death did not reply to the enemy, he just stood in front of the Stone of Jas with his right hand grasping upon his scythe and his left hand dangling down like it was a lifeless limb.

Marcello readied his blade, his anger grew along with his hearbeat. The grip on his sword tightened to the point where his thin nail were touching his palm. Saradomin's Lighting roared across his blade, then inching it's way up his left arm.

Marcello's brother glanced back at him. "Do not make needless moves," he said. "Afterall, we are dealing with Abaddon, the god who nearly destroyed this world."

But of course, Marcello didn't listen to his brother. Without thinking, his emotions got the better of him. He hasted towards the angel at full speed, faster than the lighting that rushed down his arm. His footsteps yelled across the dark gray floor. Abaddon sighed, throwing his left hand up in front of him. "As I have said," he mumbled. "This is the end for you."

Marcello thunders his blade onto Abaddon. But Abaddon's left hand ceased it from moving any closer to his body. The energy of Saradomin traveled into Abaddon's arm. But then a strange hissing sound echoed out from the contact of sword and flesh. Marcello had a puzzled look on his face, not realizing what was about to happen.
The end
is only
the beginning...

06-Apr-2010 18:23:30

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

He soon realizes he has been thrown into the air by an incredibly powerful force, his body was literally at this force's mercy. Abaddon pointed his left hand up at the young demon. His arm began to quiver with such great force. But then from the tips of his fingers, lighting roared out. It came together like a spear.

Then it shot at Marcello faster than a cannonball. It ripped across his flesh, and went right through to his lower back. It burnt like if one was so close to the sun they could touch it. It stung like one-hundred thousand bee stings. The energy coursed all through his body like through all of his veins. His body was powerless, without any energy to fight off this incredible force.

Marcello flew over to his brother. His body smacked against the stone floor, bouncing like a basketball. He laid upon the floor without motion. Smoke simmered across his body as his hands began to lock into a fist reflecting upon his agony. His teeth herded together in his mouth, colliding against each other.

"Dammit..." muttered Marcello. His breathing shallow and choppy like the sea. His brother knelled down beside him. "Marcello," he whispered. "Rest - I shall put an end to Abaddon."

The Crimson Reaper stood firm and ready upon his feet. His eyes and face wore no expression. His crimson red eyes glanced emotionless upon the Angel of Death. Abaddon's left hand returned to his side, dangling down lifeless like. The pitch - cold as death - black eyes gazed upon Ba'al, who was ready for anything.

With one flawless motion, the Crimson Reaper disappears. Appearing from behind Abaddon, his palm planted firmly upon the surface of the Stone of Jas. An incredibly strong force of energy began coursing through his body. It made his body quiver with amazing strength.
The end
is only
the beginning...

06-Apr-2010 18:27:36

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

The Angel of Death shook his head, disagreeing with Ba'al 's decision as if he already knew his fate. "You fool." Abaddon mumbled to himself. The Crimson Reaper grit his teeth tightly, barely able to bear the great and overwhelming power that pulsed from the Stone of Jas.

A black and red energy, a demonic energy, cloaked Ba'al 's right hand like it was a completely new one. The thick shadow transformed into a claw shape. He readied this claw, and strikes with the speed of a tiger's swipe. But the Angel of Death disappeared right before the strike made contact with his pale skin.

For the first time Ba'al actually looked shocked. Until he felt the trembling pain of a spear piercing his body. He realizes then that Abaddon had impaled him with the curved weapon that he carried with him wherever he went, the Scythe of Verità. The scythe went through Ba'al just below his heart.

An expression of disbelief and absolute agony cloaked Ba'al 's face. His eyes widened, his hands trembling. The demonic claw that covered his right hand disappeared, and he is lifted off of his feet with the blade still impaled in him. Blood rained down to the floor like a Nor'Easter.

A soft giggle of amusement whispered from Abaddon. "I must say, you were so certain you were going to finish me." Abaddon said. "But you were sadly mistaken. It was very foolish of you to doubt the ability of the one and only true god."

The Crimson Reaper glances back at Abaddon. "Quiet yourself," he muttered. "I am not done."

A smirk of pure evil brushed across Abaddon's face. "Is that so?" a amused laughter mumbled from the angel. "Well, then...shall we continue?"
The end
is only
the beginning...

06-Apr-2010 18:30:34

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Janak and Sarah, side by side, stood in front of the door that lead into the Stone of Jas' chamber. The shadows sluggishly approached like snails. Janak gently grasped upon Sarah's soft left hand, looking upon her. Sarah glanced upon him once she felt the warmth of his hand against her skin. Their eyes connect, their hearts began to beat as one.

They prepared each other for the battle ahead with the comfort of each other's presence. Then a smirk grew like a tree to the ends of Janak's face, a mark that Sarah knew all too much. Janak was ready, and she knew. His eyes full of focus, but his heart beats confidence. He was ready to fight. The smirk from Janak made Sarah feel secure, made her feel ready.

A smile grew to the corners of her cheeks, Janak's positive feelings did influence her. The two were ready for whatever was thrown at them. Janak shook his head up and down, and Sarah treads the same path. The two let go of each other's warm grasp, and look forward. They charge into the shadows together, their footsteps matched each other.

Janak readies his blade Oubliée Rêver as the two marched into the battlefield. Once close enough, Janak swung his blade at one of the shadows, cutting in half. No blood was drawn, but the shadow disappeared. Sarah readies the Dragon Scimitar she received from Darien for the attack.

The shadow swung his shadow blade that was attached his hand at Sarah. She leans back to dodge the horizontal slash. She quickly leans forward and swings her blade at the legs of the shadow, dropping it to the ground. A faint whisper of agony cried out from the shadow. Sarah flinched for just a moment as she listened to it's cry.

"Forgive me." she apologized. Janak glanced over to see why she apologized, and saw a shadow creeping behind him. His eyes widened. "Sarah!" he roared. "Behind you!!"
The end
is only
the beginning...

06-Apr-2010 18:35:00

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

She heard Janak yell out to her, and she looked behind her. A shadow warrior was about swing his sword upon the female warrior, until a fireball burnt the shadow into nothing. A faint cry out whispered from the shadow as it sizzled into nothing. Sarah just could not stand the sound of pain, it just was not in her nature to be able to withstand it without flinching.

So the shadow that she cut the legs off of glared up at her with his golden glowing eyes. A faint laughter of pleasure mumbled from the darkness. It's legs, that were cut off, actually begun to repair it's self. Small balls of shadow crawled from the ground and into it's leg while Sarah was distracted.

It stood tall once again and was about to swing it's blade down upon Sarah. That was, until she heard it's shallow footsteps. She quickly swung her blade at it's head without realizing what was next to her. The shadow's body drops to the floor as it's head disappears into the air. She gulped, she didn't mean to kill it.

The more Janak seemed to kill, the more that seemed to appear. As they slowly approached to a foot of where he was, he would quickly swing his blade at the middle of their torso. The shadows dropped to the floor, lifeless. But quickly, small little balls of shadow crawled over to them and began a process of recovery.

Janak realized that this happened. He finally knew that it was impossible to kill them as they would just recover themselves regardless of any sort of injury. He looked towards Sarah, who was surrounded by them. She was still cutting them down just by the legs, not anywhere else. Janak hasted towards her to tell her about this finding.
The end
is only
the beginning...

06-Apr-2010 18:37:18

Quick find code: 49-50-252-59241445 Back to Top