Forums

Crimson

Quick find code: 49-50-252-59241445

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Posts: 5,834 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
But then he presses his left hand against the source of suffering, he notices that it felt like it was bleeding. He glances upon his left hand and saw that it was caped in a blanket of blood. When he sees the coat of blood cloaking his hand, his vision becomes blurred. He stumbled to his knees and his blood covered hands smack the dirt.
His hat was no longer on his head as it had blown into the flames that's radiant light impaired the vision of Marcello. His sword was not in his hand but about inches away from him. His face slid into the dirt as his quivering hand reached for the handle of his blade. But as his hand grasped upon the handle, a familiar boot crushed his frail skin.
Marcello's teeth locked together. He glanced up, and the stern face of Joshua gazed down at the Assassin Hunter. His eyes bled through Marcello. Their eyes met each other's. "It is over for you." mumbled Joshua. "These flames are under my control. And they consume you until you are no more but ashes of yourself."
Joshua kicked Marcello in the face. This caused him to lose grip upon his blade. Joshua quickly kicked it away. It was thirty feet away now. Joshua steps off of Marcello's hand and the Assassin Hunter rose to his feet. Marcello towered to his feet and readied his hands.
Joshua released his sword from his hand. "No more weapons." he mumbled, kicking the sword away. It slid right by Marcello's Saradomin Sword. "No more magic. No more tricks. It's just fist to fist here on in."
"A fist fight, huh? Very well - the fists of indignation shall be your judge." The two stared each other in the eye and readied their locked hands for a fist fight to the death.
The end
is only
the beginning...

06-Jan-2010 20:56:55

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Sarah enters the darkness by herself. The Dragon Scimitar she received from Darien firmly gripped into her hand. She ran into the giant towering wall that shielded this city from the world. Waiting beside this wall was a familiar face to Sarah, her protective brother Visdin. His eye were closed but he heard his sister approach him.
"Sarah." he mumbled, opening his eye. "I've been waiting for you."
"Visdin?" she gasped, her voice absent of worry. A gentle smile sprouted onto her face. "I've missed you!" she rushed over to him. But right when she got too close, Visdin quickly pulled out his rapier and pointed towards Sarah's throat. A cold shiver shot down her body faster than a cannonball. Her eyes were widened as her hands quivered.
The Assassin sighed. "Always the predictable one."
"Wha-what are you doing?!"
"My job." his voice colder than a winter night. "I mean, we are enemies afterall."
"Enemies..!?"
"You are the one hunting us, the Assassins down, are you not?"
"Yes, but-.."
"Then it's settled." Visdin goes to swing his rapier, but Sarah backflips when he takes his rapier away from her throat. She readies herself. "Visdin!" she yelled. "Visdin!!" she repeated but her cries were in vain. She was speaking no sense into her older brother, the one who raised her from when she was a young girl.
Her hands trembled while holding onto her blade. The thought of her actual brother, who would give everything to protect her, actually wanting to kill her sickened Sarah. How could her own brother think up such corruption? He swung his rapier down onto Sarah's Dragon Scimitar. She quickly blocked. Looking upon his sister, his eye was emotionless and cold.
The end
is only
the beginning...

06-Jan-2010 20:59:30

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

He continued to throw attack after attack at her. She continued to dodge and block. Sarah didn't want to hurt her brother, but what else choice was there? Die? She couldn't even think about killing her brother - that just wasn't an option. When he swung his rapier again, Sarah blocked but then he punched her to the ground with his metal hand right in her face.
She fell to the dirt as the rain gently danced to the ground. She had blood coming from her mouth. The circle in Visdin's right palm opened up. The ball of fire began to charge in his hand. She gazed up at Visdin with a terrified look on her face. "You...really want to kill me.." she mumbled, the sadness was felt in her.
"I don't. But this is just a part of my job." he replied. "Nothing personal, sis."
Sarah's amulet began to glow blue. Visdin noticed and attempted to recoil his attack, however as quickly as he tried, a wound appeared on his left leg. By the looks of it, it looked like it was inflicted by a blade. Yet Sarah did absolutely nothing. Her eyes immediately widened and she shot to her feet to help her brother. "I'm so sorry." she apologized.
Visdin glared at Sarah. "What the hell are you doing!?" he shouted. "I'm your enemy, you fool!!"
Sarah shook her head. "No, you're not." she replied.
"Then I'll make you think so!" Visdin grabbed a small dagger from his pocket. As soon as Sarah knew it, she felt an incredibly sharp pain in her stomach. Her eyes were widened and her body was as still as ice. Visdin quickly took back his dagger. His teeth were grit as he watched Sarah slowly drop to her knees. He wore a mask of frustration on his face.
She continued to look up at Visdin when she fell to her knees. She had this look of disbelief on her face - her mouth agape, her eyes widened, and tears dripping from her eyes like a waterfall. "Why..?" she mumbled in one breath.
The end
is only
the beginning...

06-Jan-2010 21:02:33

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

He looked away from Sarah, trying to hold in his emotions. He pointed his right hand at the nearest building and a ball of fire began charging up. He screamed out his frustration and angry while he shot the wooden building on fire. The flames engulfed the building in sizzling heat. Visdin could no longer control his emotions. A flood of tears came down from his eye. He looks back at Sarah, who was on the ground.
The sky blue in her eyes had begun to fade. "Visdin..?" she mumbled.
"No, no, no! I can't let history repeat itself!" he shouted, knelling down next to Sarah and taking hold of her hand. "I'm so sorry, sis. I don't know what I was thinking!"
A gentle smile grew on her face. "..It's...okay.."
Visdin shook his head. "No! It's most definitely not okay!" Visdin quickly turns his head where he believed he would get help. "JOSHUA!!" he shouted this off the top of his lungs. His voice echoed across the entire night. The rain had finally put on the brakes and ceased.
From across the battlefield, Joshua was on his knees like a mirror image of what exactly Marcello was like at the same time. He heard the cry out for help. And he felt a disturbing feeling in the air. He glared at Marcello and took off hasting to where he heard this cry. He rushed there as fast as he could but of course Marcello followed.
But when Marcello realized he could grab his Saradomin Sword, he did. He quickly snatched it and ran after Joshua. The snow white haired young man appeared at the scene a minute later. His eyes were widened when he saw Sarah on the ground dying. "Sarah!" he shouted.
Visdin glanced up at Joshua, he looked like such a mess. "Please." he pleaded. "Save her."
Sarah glanced up at Joshua. "Joshua..? Is that you..?" she asked.
"It is." he replied. "Why? Don't remember me?"
She shook her head. "I..can't see you.."
The end
is only
the beginning...

06-Jan-2010 21:05:48

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

This alerted Joshua. He had to quickly heal her. Joshua's right arm began to glow mint green. He knelled down next to Sarah and placed his right hand onto the stab wound. The world around the three began to glow the same color as his arm. Sarah's head dropped to the ground as she didn't have the strength to hold it up.
"Stay with us!" Joshua shouted to Sarah. He began to look worried. "You have to stay with us!"
Her eyes closed. "I'm..sorry.." she mumbled, softly. Her smile goes down and her hands unclench. Her breathing comes to a stop. It was too late. From above a tall building, which looked like a church, Nyx watched the scene. Her mouth was left agape. "Oh dear..Little Miss Sarah has just died!" she mumbled to herself.
But then she just started laughing. Her extreme laughter echoed across the entire night. Joshua glanced up at where the noisy laughter was coming from. Visdin was crying over Sarah's body. "I'm so sorry!" he cried. Joshua closed his eyes, and he remember telling Sarah something a while back.
"I have the ability to transform my right arm into the divine powers of the gods. Like I could use the lighting of Saradomin, or the flames of Zamorak. I could also transform my arm into a healing tool, like I just did. The healing power comes from the desert God of god of health, both physical and mental Het." he replied. "I do have limits however. I can't use the power of Jas, otherwise it could very well cost my life."
He quickly opened his eyes and stood to his feet. He tightly gripped his right arm. Visdin looked up at Joshua confused as to what he was doing. "What are you doing..?" he questioned.
"This very well may cost my life.." he mumbled. "But I can't imagine a world without her." his right arm began to glow all different kind of colors. Yellow, blue, red, green, sky blue, purple. All the colors of the gods.
The end
is only
the beginning...

06-Jan-2010 21:07:47

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

He knelled down back next to the lifeless Sarah. "This may kill me." he mumbled. "But I cannot allow you to die. I promised I would protect the innocent. And allowing you to die would be a sin." he placed his hand on her forehead.
Visdin looked at Joshua with widened eyes. "What are you doing..!?" he repeated.
"I'm going to bring her back."
"How!?"
"With the power of the elder god, Jas." With that said, the world around the two began glowing all the colors of the gods. Joshua had his eyes closed and a look of intensity and focus on his face. A minute seemed to go on for an eternity. However a minute passed and the situation was at a standstill. Though Joshua began to believe he was making progress.
Visdin began to notice something quickly coming towards them. "Joshua! Move!" Visdin shouted off the top of his lungs. Sadly, it was too late. Marcello's electricity glowing blade impaled the back of Joshua. His blade came out the other side, through Joshua's stomach. Visdin's eyes were widened. "Marcello!" he yelled. Joshua's teeth were grit as his right arm suddenly stopped glowing.
"We don't need unjustly trash like you.." he said. Marcello runs up to the building that was on fire after Visdin's rampage. "..wasting our lives!" he shouted as he hurled Joshua into the fire. Sarah drew in breath. Visdin looked shocked, glanced down on her. She cracked her eyes open, only to see Joshua get tossed into a fire. Her eyes immediately widen and she shoots to her feet. "Joshua!!" she yelled.
Visdin quickly grabbed onto Sarah's hand to stop her. "Sarah!!" he said.
She looks back at Visdin. "Let go!" she yelled back. "I've got to save him!"
"You're in no condition to save anyone!" his teeth grit. "He just brought you back to life at the cost of his own!"
Tears began pour down her eyes. "But my life is worthless without him!"
The end
is only
the beginning...

06-Jan-2010 21:10:48

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Marcello glances back at the two. His Saradomin Sword covered in blood. "Well," he said to Sarah, "his injustices shall no longer plague this world or you."
Sarah broke out of Visdin's grip and she quickly hasted over to the burning house. She stopped right in front of the house and right next to Marcello. "JOSHUA!!!" she screamed.
A grin grew on Marcello's face. "I have done you a favor. Why do you continue to-"
Sarah spins back to Marcello and slaps him across the left cheek very hard. The noise echoed across the night. And a burning red hand mark appeared across Marcello's left cheek. "You-you monster! Don't you realize what you have just done!?"
Marcello got angry after Sarah slapped him. His resentment could not be contained any longer. He grabbed Sarah by the throat and lifted her into the air. "Would you like to join him!?!"
Visdin rushed over. He quickly tried cutting Marcello, but the Assassin Hunter anticipated his move. He dropped Sarah, readied his blade, and swings his Saradomin Sword at the stomach of Visdin. His blade cuts Visdin, leaving a deep wound from his lowest rib to his hip. But it didn't hit any major organs, which was a great thing.
Visdin quickly grabbed onto his newly felt wound with his teeth locked together. He glared back at Marcello. He was sweating bullets because of the pain. "What the hell has happened to you?" asked Visdin.
Marcello's eyes suddenly change to crimson red. "Nothing has. I am Marcello Saif-Al-Din. Great protector of this land." he answered.
"Open your eyes!" yelled Visdin. "You're not a protector! You're a nightmare! Why!? Because all those people you killed had a family! They were all innocent! And now even those that once praised you, fear you!"
The end
is only
the beginning...

06-Jan-2010 21:13:42

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Marcello laughed. "You're kidding, right? I am still the holy protector of the Holy Country. Salomon's proud Assassin Hunter. The one who stopped Ba'al, the Crimson Reaper. The root to all the disease. The one who finally ended the man who proclaimed what he was doing was justly - Joshua." Marcello sheathed his blade. "And I will be the one who puts an end to the Raven Reapers and their god."
"Open your damn eyes Marcello!" his voice began to rise. "The man you proclaim is right IS the enemy. He IS Raven!"
Marcello shook his head. "You have no proof."
"Your brother is proof of that...!"
"How so?"
"Because if Salomon wasn't after the God's Blood Elixir - why would he keep Ba'al alive..?"
Marcello went silent for a moment. His head was down as mixed feelings sprouted all inside of his head. He closed his eyes and his hands locked into a fist. "I..don't know.." he mumbled. Marcello lets loose his locked left hand and glances upon it.
Blood red terror soaked it. But then memories of his past flashed through his head. Looking into the terrified eyes of his brother, the sorrow of losing everything, the terror he felt rushing away from those who wished them harm. He gulped, a horrified mask washed up upon his face. His eyes met the eyes of Visdin's intense one. "Have I become the thing I resent against?" he asked.
Visdin nodded his head. "Sadly, yes." he answered. "You are the thing that people fear.."
The memories of the parents during Christmas, and them again during the aftermath of the last attack upon Varrock flashed passed into Marcello's mind. The terrified looks written on their faces, the fear that froze their voices, the indignation that dug into his heart.
"You've become something that we oppose. You've killed the innocent, and you've unknowingly helped Salomon take a strong hold upon this world. You've become a monster Marcello. The very thing that people saw in your brother."
The end
is only
the beginning...

06-Jan-2010 21:17:03

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Marcello's mind returned into this world. He blinked his eyes twice and his eyes met Visdin's. "It was all in the name of duty. Salomon would never betray the innocent people of his country."
Visdin sighed. "Then I suppose the only way you can understand is if you heard it right from his mouth."
Arabella went of northeast of their original location. Several Raven Reaper assassins blocked her path. She drew her Leaf Bladed Two-handed blade and readied herself for combat. She quickly slashed her sword at an Assassin approaching her. The Raven Reaper assassin tried to block, however his sword was snapped in half and as a result he was cut in half.
His blood rained down upon the earth and the two halves of his lifeless carcass crashed into the mud. The ranger readied herself again for another Raven Reaper assassin. The assassin charged at the Assassin Hunter and readied his Dragon Dagger. He strikes down upon Arabella as quickly as a snake. She however was easily able to block the swift attack.
In fact, she quickly deflected his hand and turned him to his back. She thrusts her blade into his lower back. His lifeblood dripped down onto the earth without a flaw. His teeth were tightly herded against each other. His vision blurred as Arabella quickly pulled her blade out of him. His body splashed onto the ground. Red liquid oozed out from his body, cloaking the ground a new disguise.
She quickly returned her attention back upon the last enemy before her. He glanced upon her, his black hood slightly covering his forehead. The assassin charged at her with his Black Shortsword held high. He hasted towards her. Arabella quickly pulled out her Dark Bow and two Dragon Arrows. She sighed and pulled these arrows back on her bow's string.
The end
is only
the beginning...

06-Jan-2010 21:19:47

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Further and further these arrows were pulled back. The assassin carelessly approached her, no security for his own life. When he got close enough, Arabella launched these arrows. The red points of death jetted towards the approaching Raven Reaper. They accurately punctured areas in which must be kept unharmed in order to survive, the heart and the left side of the throat.
He violently dropped to the ground, stopping in his tracks. The blood oozed out from his wounded heart and jugular vein. Arabella calmly threw her Dark Bow on her back. She drew breath in and let it out as a sigh. Her eyes were closed, but then she heard a rush of drum like footsteps racing toward her.
She quickly drew her Keris dagger, spun around, and threw it at whoever was behind her. The dagger was deflected by someone Arabella was quite familiar with. A dark haired man with ivory skin glancing down her. He shouted out a name. His voice echoed across the shadowed darkness. "Laros!" was what he shouted, calling out something.
Arabella shuffled her eyes left and right, looking for whatever Sendor called. A haste of footsteps circled around her. The hellhound charged towards Arabella from the rear. However, Logan came in just in the nick of time, and swung his sword at the attacking creature. His blade cut a wound into the hellhound's skin. While not deep, it was still damage.
Laros rushed back over to his master. Standing right by his side, his sharp teeth grit with his eyes a piercing red. Arabella looked at Logan and a warm smile graced her face. "Thanks." she thanked.
"It was no trouble at all." he replied.
Sendor pointed his finger at Logan. "Kill him." he commanded to Laros.
The end
is only
the beginning...

06-Jan-2010 21:22:05

Quick find code: 49-50-252-59241445 Back to Top