Forums

Crimson

Quick find code: 49-50-252-59241445

Seph
Jun Member 2008

Seph

Posts: 2,257 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
behold meh new siggy!

... ¸„,«-·¬•¤^*"'˜´´˜'"*^¤•¬·-«,„¸ ............ W!G|W@M126 the Weird Guy! .......(c)¸„,«-·¬•¤^*"'˜´´˜'"*^¤•¬·-«,„¸
... ´˜'"*^¤•¬·-«,„¸¸„,«-·¬•¤^*"'˜´ Inequality is the Greatest Form of Equality. ´˜'"*^¤•¬·-«,„¸¸„,«-·¬•¤^*"'˜´
............ ¸„.‹¤^ª'˜One Man Built The Ark, Thousands of Professionals Built The Titanic˜'ª^¤›.„¸
¸„.‹¤^ª'˜ ˜ ˜'ª^¤›.„„¸ ¸¸¸ ¸„„.‹¤^ª'˜ ˜ ˜'ª^¤›.„„¸ ¸¸¸ ¸„„.‹¤^ª'˜ ˜ ˜'ª^¤›.„„¸ ¸¸¸ ¸„„.‹¤^ª'˜ ˜ ˜'ª^¤›.„„¸ ¸¸¸ ¸„„.‹¤^ª'˜ ˜ ˜'ª^¤›.„¸

beat that, Ark!

~/*\~W!G|W@M126~/*\~
"How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real?" -Jaden Smith

16-Aug-2009 05:12:52 - Last edited on 17-Aug-2009 07:54:02 by Seph

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Posts: 5,834 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Stick figures still counts as artistic artwork! I mean, if it weren't for stick figures..well..art wouldn't exist!

See, my point exactly! I win! ^_^

I'm not too great at drawing myself. But you can still try!

Riiight? *sees Alrous shaking his head side to side*

I wasn't asking for your opinion. -.-

P.S: Don't worry Wigwam, Nyx didn't hear a single word about the whole "crazy chicks are so fun to beat up". If she did..well..she would be smiling one evil, sick smile!

~Biomaster7
The end
is only
the beginning...

17-Aug-2009 00:38:43

Seph
Jun Member 2008

Seph

Posts: 2,257 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Eh, my Artist abilities are...well...

*looks over at countless brutally murdered canvases, clay creation, and pottery.*

...Lets say I don't inherit art in my family...

Also, Our resident insane chick is destined to die at the end of this - they always do. ^_^

Also Ark I put your name in that due to the fact that I feel sorry for turning you into a chicken..

~Wigwam126
"How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real?" -Jaden Smith

17-Aug-2009 07:52:26

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Chapter 10: Overcome

Sarah, Visdin, Darien, Aries, and Logan were fighting off the Raven Reaper assassins. One by one, they fell to the floor dead. Logan swung his very long Black Two-handed Sword at the growing crowd of Raven Reapers. Bodies flew all over the place when Logan swung his blade. A Raven Reaper jumped into the air and tried to stab Logan.

He grabbed that assassin by the throat and threw him several feet to the stairs where he began to fall down. Sarah and Visdin were back to back, surrounded by Raven Reaper assassins. A Raven Reaper charged at Sarah, when Visdin heard the assassin coming—he immediately turned around and stabbed the assassin in the gut.

Two assassins jumped into the air to attack Aries. But before they could, Aries impaled his Dragon Battleaxe in the head of the assassin to his right and he impaled the throat of the assassin to his left with his Dragon Longsword. He took both his weapons back and readied himself for the next attack.

A Raven Reaper archer readied his crossbow. He pointed his crossbow at Aries and shot the rune bolt at him. Aries quickly grabbed a living assassin and used him as a shield. The bolt hits the forehead of the assassin. The blood poured down from the assassin's face. Aries dropped the body and got back to fighting.

However, he briefly looks over at where Marcello was and saw Ba'al. Aries abandoned his fight and immediately went after Ba'al.

Darien readied his Dragon Scimitar in his hand. Twenty assassins charged at Darien with intentions to kill. Darien's Scimitar began to glow red as he charged into the coming crowd. Once he arrived, he swung his Scimitar at any Raven Reaper that was near him. Blood flew into the air and onto the ground. One by one, they would fall.
The end
is only
the beginning...

17-Aug-2009 17:26:24

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Within a matter of moments, twenty bodies covered the ground. But with twenty dead, thirty took their place. Darien looked at the army. His Dragon Scimitar continued to glow red. "Keep bringing them out, and I'll keep knocking them down." he mumbled. He charged back into the crowd and swung his sword at any assassin in his way.

A Raven Reaper assassin with a sword stood before Darien. The assassin charged at Darien. Darien swung his Scimitar at the assassin. The Raven Reaper assassin jumped over Darien and dodged the attack. He swung his blade at Darien, who blocked with the armour on his arm. Darien stabbed the assassin in the gut. The assassin fell to the ground.

Now Darien waited for the next enemy to approach.

On the stage, Janak was fighting Nyx. They both had a smirk on their face, but their smirks were different. One was a confident smirk, and the other was a smirk of violent intentions. Janak charges at Nyx. She waved her Master wand and a Fire Wave shoots out. Janak swung his sword at the wave and cuts it in-half.

Janak swung his sword at Nyx, but when his sword made contact with her, she turned hollow and disappeared. Janak looked behind him and saw nothing. Suddenly, a stone statue raised from the ground and grabbed Janak. From the ceiling was Nyx standing upside down like a bat. She looked down and smiled. She fell back to the ground, and landed on the stage firmly on her feet.

Janak couldn't break the statue like he did for Marcello. Nyx looked at Janak with sadistic intentions. "Hmm..so many choices. What do I do?" she asked herself. "Do I cut off your arms and legs, then let you quickly bleed to death? Or do I slice open your throat? Cut out your eyes? Or maybe chop off your head."
The end
is only
the beginning...

17-Aug-2009 17:30:24

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Sarah looked over and saw that Janak was in trouble. She looked at Visdin "You mind me leaving?" she asked. Visdin looked back at Sarah. "I think I can handle myself. You can go, but be careful." he replied. She nods her head, then runs to the stage. She jumps onto the stage and points her sword at Nyx.

Nyx was facing away from Sarah, but she smiled evily when Sarah jumped onto the stage. Nyx looked at Sarah. "Ahh. So, Janak's little girl finally arrives."

Janak and Sarah blush. "Little girl?!" Sarah shouted.

Nyx got closer to Janak. "Well, what is his little girl going to do about this." Right after she finished her words, she kissed Janak right on the lips. Janak's eyes widened. The 'rarely gets angry' Sarah got angry. She walks over, pulls Nyx away from Janak, then punches her right in the face. Right after the punch made contact with Nyx's face, she disappears.

Janak kicked the statue twice and it crumbles into bits. Janak looked at Sarah as he brushed himself off. "Are you okay?" he asked.

She nodded her head. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah." Janak rubs the back of his head. "I see why they call Nyx crazy."

Nyx appeared sitting on a piece of wood placed on top of the stage. "My, we're mean today. I did hit a nerve?" Nyx asked.

The two look up at Nyx. "How about you come down again so I can knock some sense into that head of yours!" Sarah shouted.

Nyx giggled. She jumped down again and readied her sword. Sarah charged at Nyx, when she was close enough she swung her diamond blade. Nyx blocked Sarah's attack. Nyx and Sarah jumped back and swung their swords at each other. Their blades collided with each others. Nyx waved her wand and Sarah couldn't move her limbs, they were frozen.
The end
is only
the beginning...

17-Aug-2009 17:33:40

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Nyx held her blade against Sarah's throat. She looked at Janak with a sick smile. "And what are you going to do about it?" she asked. Janak's widened eyes quickly changed to angry ones. He threw his left hand out in-front of him, and the ground underneath Nyx began to shake. A pillar made of earth rose from the ground underneath Nyx and shot straight up to the roof above.

Janak walked over to Sarah. The effects of the Ice Barrage wore off. "Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yes, I'm fine." Sarah looked straight up. "Your powers continue to amaze me Janak."

Janak blushed. "Thanks." he placed his hands in his pockets as he looked straight up. "Well, I guess she's dead."

Sarah sighed. "Yeah, I guess so."

Janak looked back at where Marcello was at. But they were gone. Janak looks back at Sarah. "C'mon. We've got to find Marcello so we can help him."

Sarah nods her head. "Yes, let's go."

When the two were below the balcony. Janak grabbed Sarah's hand and he jumped into the air along with her. When the reached the top of the balcony, they ran through the hallway. Corpses of Raven Reaper assassins covered the way. They reached a room with a large, stained glass window. This is where all the action was

Ba'al was fighting Aries, while Marcello was fighting Vezyfher. The Crimson Reaper looked at the entrance and saw Janak and Sarah. He began to believe that this fight was hopeless. He appeared right by the window and shattered it. "Farewell." he said as he jumped out the window. Aries looked out the window but he wasn't on the ground, he had completely disappeared.

Aries looked back at Vezyfher, who basically was outnumbered. Vezyfher grit his teeth in frustration. He shot a dart at the ground and it began to spray out smoke. The whole room was covered in smoke. After a minute, when the smoke finally disappeared - Vezyfher was gone, without a trace.
The end
is only
the beginning...

17-Aug-2009 17:37:17

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Janak sheathed his blade. "Damn, he escaped." Janak said, expressing his disappointment. "It's not a big deal. That just means we won the fight." replied Marcello. Aries ran back to the main theater room. The other three realized what Aries was doing, so they followed. After a few minutes, they reunited with the others.

Marcello smiled. "Great job everyone. We won." Marcello complemented.

"The battle is far from over. We still need to escape the city." Visdin replied.

"Indeed." mumbled Logan. Logan walked over to the entrance. "Let us take our leave."

Darien smiled. "Good idea."

The group left the Raven Reaper's castle, leaving behind a trail of bodies.

The End of Chapter 10
Next Chapter,
Chapter 11: Escape Part 1

Thank you for reading, I appreciate it ^_^

~Biomaster7
The end
is only
the beginning...

17-Aug-2009 17:39:14 - Last edited on 21-Aug-2009 02:51:35 by Serene End

Quick find code: 49-50-252-59241445 Back to Top