Forums

Crimson

Quick find code: 49-50-252-59241445

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Posts: 5,834 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Suddenly, the statue fell into pieces. Nyx and Vezyfher look over at where the group was fighting, and Janak had his hand out in-front of him. This tells Nyx that he could have broke Marcello free, seeing as he is an Albali. Nyx looks at Vezyfher. "Excuse me for a minute." she said. With that said, she disappears over to Janak.

Marcello got back to his feet and readied himself. Vezyfher looked back at him and readied himself too. The two swung their swords at the same time and their blades collided with each other. Vezyfher quickly kicked Marcello in the gut. When Marcello fell to the ground, he disappeared. Vezyfher looked around to find Marcello.

What he didn't know is that Marcello was near. Vezyfher looked at the nearest wall and Marcello was running on the wall. He jumped into the air and approached Vezyfher. Marcello readied his sword for the kill. Vezyfher realized what was about to happen so he jumped back. Marcello landed firmly on his feet without blood being spilt.

Marcello charged at Vezyfher. But when he got close enough, he grabbed Vezyfher's throat at quick speed. Marcello charged at a wall with Vezyfher in his grip. He threw Vezyfher against the wall, back first. Marcello placed his sword close against Vezyfher's throat.

"You're going to tell me everything you know about the Raven Reapers. I know you're working with them," Marcello stated. "and be sure not to lie."

"You think I fear death?"

"Is that a death wish?"

"I've seen death's 'artwork'. If you think I fear death, you're greatly mistaken."

"Fine. Besides, this world will be a little bit safer with your death."

"With my death? I'm afraid to say you're mistaken once again."

"What do you mean?"

"Nevermind, you wouldn't understand. You're just a dog on a leash, afterall."
The end
is only
the beginning...

14-Aug-2009 15:57:46

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Suddenly, Marcello's arm with his blade begins to move on it's own. Marcello couldn't believe it. His blade was away from Vezyfher's throat. Vezyfher punches Marcello twice in the face, then kicks him to the ground. Behind Marcello was Raven, his right hand out in-front of him. Raven makes Marcello stand on his two feet but Marcello was unable to move.

"Ahh. So, you're Marcello Saif-Al-Din. The Assassin Hunter I've heard so greatly about."

"Who are you?" asked Marcello.

"I am Raven. Headmaster of the Raven Reapers." Raven introduced himself. Raven began feel something strange coming this way. He looked over at the entrance.

Vezyfher looked at Raven with a raised eyebrow. "What bothers you?" he asked.

After a minute, Raven shook his head side to side. "Nothing."

Marcello began to feel the same strange presence too. "Something's here.." Marcello said in his head.

Raven looked back at Vezyfher. "Let's take our leave. Now."

"In a hurry?"

A body of a Raven Reaper falls from the balcony above the three. Vezyfher looks at the assassin and saw claw wounds covering the assassin head to toe. The assassin looked up at Raven. "He's...here..." the assassin mumbled softly, before dying. Raven sighed and crossed his arms. Vezyfher looks back at Raven.

Raven looked at Vezyfher. "This is the reason why I wish to leave now." he stated. They begin to hear screaming from the entrance to the balcony. A body flew out from the entry way and onto the empty seats. Raven and Vezyfher look up at the balcony and a hooded man with a scythe walks out. He stared down at the two with his crimson red eyes.
The end
is only
the beginning...

14-Aug-2009 16:02:13

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

When he saw Raven, his eyes widened slightly. He dropped down and grabbed Raven by the throat. "It's time you die, S-" Ba'al said.

Vezyfher pointed his blade at back of the Crimson Reaper's head. "I don't think so."

"Do you truly believe you can kill me, Crimson Reaper?" asked Raven.

"You deserve nothing more but death."

"So, then kill me. But then, you'll die too. How would you get your 'revenge' against Salomon?"

The End of Chapter 9
Next Chapter,
Chapter 10: Overcome

Thank you for reading, I appreciate it ^_^

~Biomaster7

(I swear the other group will get the spotlight in the next chapter!)
The end
is only
the beginning...

14-Aug-2009 16:04:55

Seph
Jun Member 2008

Seph

Posts: 2,257 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Great chapter!

One thing though - on the first paragraph or so, when those stupid raven reapers show up to get murdered, you address them as "Reaper Reapers"...I like that nickname!

Also why must a sadistic chick always get in the way?!...I thought I pwned her once already!

~Wigwam126
"How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real?" -Jaden Smith

14-Aug-2009 20:54:33 - Last edited on 14-Aug-2009 20:59:57 by Seph

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Did I really? O_o

*begins search*

Ahh! You're right! *edits and fixes* Thanks for tellin' me! ^_^

Hmm..The Reaper Reapers..that is an awesome nickname! I wonder if Raven likes it..

Raven: Raven Ravens sounds better.

Acubens: Noo..clearly Reaper Reapers is da pwnage!

Raven and Acubens: I'm the better headmaster!

*gets into a fight*

.. O_o ..

(the sadistic one always looks for the better fight! Especially if they have pwnage powers. :P )

~Biomaster7
The end
is only
the beginning...

15-Aug-2009 00:33:54 - Last edited on 15-Aug-2009 00:38:34 by Serene End

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

*shuffles eyes left and right* RAWRZZ!

*looks for Ark* Where's the evil doer?

*trips over another rock but somehow manages to catch myself before hitting the ground*

Geez! What is with these..

*looks around and hidden rocks were all over the place* Okay..who did this?

~Biomaster7
The end
is only
the beginning...

15-Aug-2009 14:51:19

Ark Von Doom

Ark Von Doom

Posts: 6,501 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Vezyfher: I've seen death's artwork.

(Death holds up the Mona Lisa)

Vezyfher: Why is she smiling?

Death: She just saved a bunch of money switching her car insurance to *****.

Vezyfher:...What the heck is a car?

Wait... Wigwam turned me into a chicken! I'll peck your eyes out! I'll... wake you up really early with a rooster crow! I'll burn you to cinders with chicken fire breath! I'll summon a league of doom and...

(Sensual Slow Jazz starts playing)

Deep Manly Voice: Oh ba-by...

(Evil Chicken makes advances towards Ark)

Hey just because I'm evil and happen to be a chicken right now doesn't mean... Are you even listening!? Waagh! HELP!!!

15-Aug-2009 16:45:14

Seph
Jun Member 2008

Seph

Posts: 2,257 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
But crazy chicks are so fun to beat up! Now were is my nunchuck!?

HA! Ark is gonna get-

*Gets tackled by a giant Orange*

i'm ok...i'm ok..

Sorry, i put up the rocks. They are the ones from that third pirates of the carribean movie...so if you've seen it....yeeaaaaaaaa...

Also who knew death pwned at Art? wait...Art...Ark..

*Does 10 years of advanced scientific research*

Ive got it!

Ark wanted to be an Artist, it's why his name is so close to Art!

Alas! poor gecko! Sits all alone in that suit that guy gave to him in that one commercial, without the name of his company, nor it's logo! alas!

~/*\~W!G|W@M126~/*\~
"How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real?" -Jaden Smith

15-Aug-2009 19:52:28 - Last edited on 15-Aug-2009 19:54:33 by Seph

Random Kate
Sep Member 2013

Random Kate

Posts: 1,133 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Alva: Is he trying to say something here...?

No. He clearly didn't say crazy chicks are fun to beat up. *hides baseball bat*

Alva: But, he clearly said, "but crazy chicks are so fun to beat up!" Unless, I'm mistaken.

Alva. Those ears are making your hear things wrong.

Alva: Uh huh..

16-Aug-2009 03:21:45

Quick find code: 49-50-252-59241445 Back to Top