Forums

Crimson

Quick find code: 49-50-252-59241445

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Posts: 5,834 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You stole my life quote! o.o (or rather made a parody of it)

I'm offended! And for that, I shall seek retribution!!

Get the pray ready! Ark shall feel the combined might of The Staff of Alrous with The Staff of Armadyl!

RAWRZZZZZZ!@!@!@!@!

Alrous: I'm not working with you. But if it's vengeance you seek, I'm always here to take your b- I mean..help you and stuff..

Lucien: I wouldn't work with a mortal, especially not a human! *leaves*

Awww..I feel hated.. :(

~Biomaster7
The end
is only
the beginning...

12-Aug-2009 03:28:41

Seph
Jun Member 2008

Seph

Posts: 2,257 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Omg lucien and Alrous are being noobs!

All we want are the two most powerful staves in all of Runescape to crush a evil/wierd person!

Hm...I have an idea! First we will deal with lucien..

*Isaac runs up to Lucien, bites his ankle, and runs off with the staff of armadyll. Thus Lucien limps*

Well that was easy...But now for the hard part..

I got an idea!

*Gets a remote control car and drives it around the demon throne room in uzer with an amuzed alrous running after it. Suddenly the remote control car explodes as it crashes into a piller, K0ing alrous.*

Now to steal the staff! But we got to keep it cool...

*Walks in a cool, slow pace with "Minny the Moocher" playing in the background to the staff*

Now to combine the staves to get the untimate staff! It shall be called....The staff of Armalrous!

I shall use the staff to hunt me down a pwnage siggy, make the cake a lie, and turn ark into a chicken! haha, then he will be killing noobs in farmer fred's yard!

Also Ark, your new signature is not valid, as a signature is only allowed a four-line maximum. so...HA!

¸,.·•¤ºˆ¯ˆº¤•.,¸¸,.•¤ºˆ¯ˆº¤•.,¸¸,.•¤°ˆ¯ˆº¤•.,¸ ¸•°´\±‡±/`°•¸ ¸,.•¤ºˆ¯ˆº¤•.,¸¸,.•¤ºˆ¯ˆº¤•.,¸¸,.•¤ºˆ¯ˆº¤•·.,¸
ˆº•¸......¸•ºˆº•¸..............................................W!G|W@M126................................................¸•ºˆº•¸......¸•°ˆ
¸,•ˆ.....¸ˆ....¸•ˆ Álwàýš ƒørgìvè ýøúr èñèmìèš, bú† ñèvèr ƒørgè† †hèìr ñàmèš ˆ•¸....ˆ¸.....ˆ•,¸
ˆ•.,¸,.•ˆ.....ˆ•.,¸,.•ˆ............................................`•.¸ † ¸.•`............................................ˆ•.,¸,.•ˆ.
"How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real?" -Jaden Smith

12-Aug-2009 08:31:16 - Last edited on 12-Aug-2009 08:35:54 by Seph

Seph
Jun Member 2008

Seph

Now to finish Ark's fake summon sp- ...signature...With a final blow!

WIG|W@M FLAG TIME!

¸¸„..¤^*´¨¨`*^¤..„¸¸
(W!G|W@M126 )­­­­­­­­`*^¤„¸¸„¤^*´¨­­­­­­­­`*^¤„¸¸„¤^*´¨­­­­­­­­`*^¤„¸
(Using the whip in Harrison Ford's place! :D ).­­­­­­­­`*^¤„¸
`*^¤„.¸¸.„¤^*´¨­­­­­­­­`*^¤„.¸¸.„¤^*´¨­­­­­­­­`*^¤„.¸¸.„¤^*´¨­­­­­­­­`*^¤„.¸¸.„¤^*´

12-Aug-2009 08:49:55

Seph
Jun Member 2008

Seph

Oh yay, a letter from Evil dave!

*opens to immedietly get nailed in the forehead by the following-

XXXXXXXXXXX_XXXX_______________XXXX__XXXXXXXXXX__XXXXXX________
XXXXXXXXXXX__XXXX_____________XXXX___XXXXXXXXXX__XXXXXX________
XXXX__________XXXX___________XXXX_______XXXX_____XXXXXX________
XXXX___________XXXX_________XXXX________XXXX_____XXXXXX________
XXXXXXXXXXX_____XXXX_______XXXX_________XXXX_____XXXXXX________
XXXXXXXXXXX______XXXX_____XXXX__________XXXX_____XXXXXX________
XXXX______________XXXX___XXXX___________XXXX_____XXXXXX________
XXXX_______________XXXX_XXXX____________XXXX_____XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXX_________XXXXXXX__________XXXXXXXXXX__XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXX__________XXXXX___________XXXXXXXXXX__XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXX__XX___________X___________XX_XXXX______XX__XXXXX
XXXXXXXX___XX_________XXX_________XX__XX_XX_____XX__XX__XX
XX____XX____XX_______XX_XX_______XX___XX__XX____XX__XX___XX
XX____XX_____XX_____XX___XX_____XX____XX___XX___XX__XX___XX
XX____XX______XX___XX_____XX___XX_____XX____XX__XX__XX___XX
XX____XX_______XX_XX_______XX_XX______XX_____XX_XX__XX___XX
XXXXXXXX________XXX_________XXX_______XX______XXXX__XX__XX
XXXXXXXX_________X___________X________XX_______XXX__XXXXX

XX____XX__XXXXXX__XX__XX__XX__XX__XX
_XX__XX___XX__XX__XX__XX__XX__XX__XX
__XXXX____XX__XX__XX__XX__XX__XX__XX
___XX_____XX__XX__XX__XX____________
__XX______XX__XX__XXXXXX__XX__XX__XX
_XX_______XXXXXX__XXXXXX__XX__XX__XX

Woa...

Well I have to admit he did own me with that cheap trick...But I won't Surrender!

Man that thing really takes some charcters! at least 1200!Too bad I cant use my pwnage signature...Oh well, Original time!

~/*\~W!G|W@M126~/*\~

12-Aug-2009 09:05:56 - Last edited on 12-Aug-2009 09:08:23 by Seph

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

*looks at cake*

But..the cake is a lie. o.o..

*Salomon runs into the scene*

Salomon: Cake!? Where!? Is it my birthday!?!

Ummm...

Salomon: *finds cakes* Omg CAAAAAKE! :D

No..don't!

*laser beam kills Salomon*

.. O_o ..

..Well, so much for Emperor Salomon..

*Alrous looks at Wigwam*

Alrous: Gimme..my..staff..back..

Alrous?

Alrous: That guy took my staff!

He merged the staffs together. So..

Alrous: Ooh..Well..that's okay..*dreams of using the staff for world domination* Ahh..

Oookay then..

~Biomaster7
The end
is only
the beginning...

12-Aug-2009 17:07:42 - Last edited on 12-Aug-2009 17:08:33 by Serene End

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Chapter 9: A Dance with Death

In the middle of the speech by Acubens' left hand man, Khalid. Lev approached the Raven Reaper leader with his questions. However, Lev was thrown out an invisible window in which Acubens was watching out of. He fell to the empty seats below and landed on his back. Knowing Assassin Hunters were here, Acubens ordered an attack on all Assassin Hunters.

Raven Reaper assassins swarm the area. A Raven Reaper charged at Marcello and swung his one of his shortswords Marcello's direction. Marcello kicks the Raven Reaper to the ground and stabs his upper back. Vezyfher jumped on top of the seat he was sitting on and began jumping on each seat in-front of him until he reached Marcello, like jumping on stones.

Marcello looks Vezyfher's direction then looks back at his group, "I'm going after Vezyfher, alright?" he asked. Janak, Visdin, and Sarah look at Marcello and nodded their heads. And with approval, Marcello jumps on top of a chair and and did the same thing to get over to Vezyfher. The Assassin smirked as he leaped high into the air and he landed on the chair behind Marcello.

Vezyfher swung his sword at Marcello's back but he quickly jumped away and turned around to face Vezyfher. The two jumped high into the air and swung their swords at each other at the same time. The blades collided with each other. Marcello quickly made a quick punch and Vezyfher made a quick kick. They both landed firmly on top of the chair their opponent was once on.

Marcello quickly jumped over right next to Vezyfher and the two began attacking each other. One would attack, then block. Vezyfher suddenly punched Marcello right in the face, which made him fall off the chair and down a few stairs before getting to his feet. Vezyfher shot a dart at Marcello, but he deflected the dart away from him.

Suddenly, the ground underneath Marcello's feet began to sink. Marcello looked at the ground with widened eyes. "Wha-what's going on!?" he said in his head.
The end
is only
the beginning...

14-Aug-2009 15:49:57 - Last edited on 15-Aug-2009 00:34:19 by Serene End

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Nyx suddenly appears behind Marcello with a smirk on her face. "Sorry Marcello, but you're done now." she replied.

Vezyfher looked at Nyx. "You did this for me?" he asked.

Nyx giggled. "No, I did this for myself."

"?"

"You see, if I kill little Marcello, I'll get the credit. As for you, well...good luck with that."

Marcello's eyes went down about halfway. "I have no choice." he closed his eyes. When he opened his eyes back, his eyes glowed crimson red. Marcello jumped out the ground with all his strength. He landed back on the ground about one-hundred feet away from the two. His glowing eyes looked back the two. He dusted himself off and waited for the two.

Nyx's smirk grew into an evil smile. Vezyfher and Nyx looked at each other, then looked at Marcello. Ten seconds after looking back at Marcello, the two charge at him at the same pace. The two swung their swords at Marcello but he blocked them both. No matter how much strength they pressed, nothing would change. Marcello disappeared in a blink of an eye.

Marcello appeared right behind the two. Nyx giggled a bit as she shook her Master wand a bit. Marcello knew something was about to happen. Suddenly, a statue grew from the ground and grabbed Marcello like a hug only Marcello's back is against the statue. Marcello struggled to break free, however the strength of the statue was just too strong.

Vezyfher walks over to Marcello with a smirk on his face. "Well, it seems you're a little stuck." smiled Vezyfher. Vezyfher pointed his sword at Marcello's throat.

Nyx crossed her arms. "Can I kill him?" she asked.

Vezyfher shook his head side to side. "No, we're bringing him alive."

"Really? But he might want him dead."

Vezyfher looks at Nyx. "We can never be too sure about that."

Nyx pouts. "Fine..spoil my fun."
The end
is only
the beginning...

14-Aug-2009 15:54:11

Quick find code: 49-50-252-59241445 Back to Top