Forums

Crimson

Quick find code: 49-50-252-59241445

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Posts: 5,834 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
That's a pretty long bio there! I'm happy to see you put a lot of detail into it. ^_^ And yes, I do accept. As for the killing part, of course I won't kill him too quickly. And Garthron, that's what I do. I believe it's smarter that way. :P

As for the day, it's New Year's Eve! And since I will be out at Penn's Landing to celebrate the new year's coming, I wish you all a great new year! Better future ahead I'm sure! May 2010 bring new possibilities, and bring new joy for us all. Hopefully this year will be full of luck to you all.

Happy New Year to all! And thank you very much for reading my stories the whole year! Words cannot express the appreciation and gratification for being truly blessed with the fans that I have. You made this year a memorable one. :) I am forever in your debt.

Happy New Year, and thank you so much for the great memories.

~Serene End
The end
is only
the beginning...

31-Dec-2009 23:30:34 - Last edited on 31-Dec-2009 23:31:17 by Serene End

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

It's been a pleasure. ^_^

And good luck with 99 Firemaking. You've got my best wishes. :D

…,.»·•º°°º•·«.,…,.•*´¨¨†hë ènd îš ønlÿ †hè ßègïnnïng,…,„.«•*¨`*•.,..
The end
is only
the beginning...

01-Jan-2010 20:50:42

Seph
Jun Member 2008

Seph

Posts: 2,257 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Man, coffee would realllllllllllllllllyyyyyy be good right about now.....

... <.<

... >.>

I'll.... not be going to Starbucks now.....bye! :D

~Insane Soule
"How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real?" -Jaden Smith

04-Jan-2010 12:52:26

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Okay, since Winter Break is *sniff* *sniff* over..I shall get back into the hot seat with my keyboard ready to feel der burn!

To the Batcave! *starts running then trips over rock*

Why the hell do I always do that!? O_o

Alrous: 'cause you're a noob.

-_-

…,.»·•º°°º•·«.,…,.•*´¨¨†hë ènd îš ønlÿ †hè ßègïnnïng,…,„.«•*¨`*•.,..
The end
is only
the beginning...

04-Jan-2010 14:52:57

Seph
Jun Member 2008

Seph

...Epic? O_o

ANYWAY! I've made meh bio.

I'll post it soon, however, as it'll most likely be 2-3 postish. :D

Type on! :)

...That was a stupid sign-off line.... >.<

erm.....Happy new years, people, best wishes!

...No....

Have a good one!

.....Na....

Hope you have a good-

Agh, to hell with it.

Bye, noobs! :D

~Insane Soule

04-Jan-2010 15:12:43

Seph
Jun Member 2008

Seph

MAKE WAY FOR MEH BIO!

---

Name: Ainauh'Imendas'Lenat (Tells people to just call him "Tal" after he pronounces his full name.)

Race: Human

Birth date: Unknown

Weapon(s): Tal carries around four weapons-

-His Zamorak staff, which he was had since he can remember. He has a strap attached to the staff, so he can carry it slinged across his body. He casts various fire-based attacks with his staff, ranging from Fire strike to Fire surge, and also his Staff's signature spell, Zamorak Flame.

-Two duel-scimitars, both comprised of enchanted mithril metal (Commonly known "3rd Age" ) with a dark red metallic look. He keeps these at his upper back, in a x-style hilt.

-And lastly, in rare (And I do mean, RARE) cases, a very intimidating Hand Cannon, comeplete with plenty of Ammunition. He usually does not tote this piece around, but keeps it hidden in a remote cave only he knows of, in an unknown location. The cannon's recoil power sends his back at least 10 feet, and reloading takes a moment.

Which Army does he\she fight for?: Tal tends to lean towards the evil-based, zamorakian-worshipping, but is always helping the complete opposite in some way....

Appearance: About 5'11, Tal has brown hair in a Dragon varient-style and eyes tinted light tan. He is VERY white, Almost ghost-like, and always looks very awake and alert. He is scrawny in terms of wieght, although he looks rather normal. He wears a Dagon'hai robe top and bottom, complete with dark-black boots, a zamorak cape, and gloves of silence. Tal also has a dagon'hai hat, which he keeps on when intending to maintain a lower profile, or just trying to avoid eye-to-eye contact.

*Continued on next post*

04-Jan-2010 15:17:04 - Last edited on 04-Jan-2010 15:21:14 by Seph

Quick find code: 49-50-252-59241445 Back to Top