Forums

Crimson

Quick find code: 49-50-252-59241445

Seph
Jun Member 2008

Seph

Posts: 2,257 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wigwam126, the jewel...erm..signature hunter is here! (please don't burn that sentence!) :o

Now Be in awe at my favorite one!!

¸,.·•¤ºˆ¯ˆº¤•.,¸¸,.•¤ºˆ¯ˆº¤•.,¸¸,.•¤°ˆ¯ˆº¤•.,¸ ¸•°´\±‡±/`°•¸ ¸,.•¤ºˆ¯ˆº¤•.,¸¸,.•¤ºˆ¯ˆº¤•.,¸¸,.•¤ºˆ¯ˆº¤•·.,¸
ˆº•¸......¸•ºˆº•¸..............................................W!G|W@M126................................................¸•ºˆº•¸......¸•°ˆ
¸,•ˆ.....¸ˆ....¸•ˆ Álwàýš ƒørgìvè ýøúr èñèmìèš, bú† ñèvèr ƒørgè† †hèìr ñàmèš ˆ•¸....ˆ¸.....ˆ•,¸
ˆ•.,¸,.•ˆ.....ˆ•.,¸,.•ˆ............................................`•.¸ † ¸.•`............................................ˆ•.,¸,.•ˆ.
"How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real?" -Jaden Smith

11-Aug-2009 07:23:48 - Last edited on 11-Aug-2009 07:35:26 by Seph

Seph
Jun Member 2008

Seph

omg when did biomaster have 99 fm?!?!

hehe that sentance can only be burned by a a ring of charos!

How so? cause it cannot be destroyed - however it can destroy itself easily! just convince it and - wait, why am i telling you!?!?

oh wait, the ring.... oh yea...

~Wigwam126

11-Aug-2009 07:33:01

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Posts: 5,834 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I got 99 Firemaking..when..I told Jagex to automatically make it happen 'cause I'm a lazy noob! >=[)

RAWRZZZ!! Thanks for the info! I'll burrrrn your sentence when I can.

P.S: Your other signature is...o.o...Badass...

~Biomaster7
The end
is only
the beginning...

11-Aug-2009 07:36:02 - Last edited on 11-Aug-2009 07:40:16 by Serene End

Seph
Jun Member 2008

Seph

Eh, i like my other one...

Time to unleash Judgement upon you noobs!...and biomaster, could you get behind the bullet-proof glass? thanks....

¸,.·•¤ºˆ¯ˆº¤•.,¸¸,.•¤ºˆ¯ˆº¤•.,¸¸,.•¤°ˆ¯ˆº¤•.,¸ ¸•°´\±‡±/`°•¸ ¸,.•¤ºˆ¯ˆº¤•.,¸¸,.•¤ºˆ¯ˆº¤•.,¸¸,.•¤ºˆ¯ˆº¤•·.,¸
ˆº•¸......¸•ºˆº•¸..............................................W!G|W@M126................................................¸•ºˆº•¸......¸•°ˆ
¸,•ˆ.....¸ˆ....¸•ˆ Álwàýš ƒørgìvè ýøúr èñèmìèš, bú† ñèvèr ƒørgè† †hèìr ñàmèš ˆ•¸....ˆ¸.....ˆ•,¸
ˆ•.,¸,.•ˆ.....ˆ•.,¸,.•ˆ............................................`•.¸ † ¸.•`............................................ˆ•.,¸,.•ˆ.

11-Aug-2009 07:42:45

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Posts: 5,834 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bullet-proof glass?

This isn't Machine Gun time, is it? 'Cause I like that time!

Perhaps I entered the Matrix again without knowing.

Maybe RuneScape mixed with Halo, creating MechScape. O_o

Ooor maybe I entered some uber-super-violent-crazy-bloody-gory-mash&smash-murderous-fighting-monstrous-massacre movie that's going to cause all the parents to tell their children to "NEVA WHATCH DA MOVIE!@!@!@"

Or maybe I got lost in the Terminator again. Where's Arnold when you need him!?!

~Biomaster7
The end
is only
the beginning...

11-Aug-2009 07:50:35

Random Kate
Sep Member 2013

Random Kate

Posts: 1,133 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Chapter Five: I remember that scene! *gains points*

Chapter Six: Sarah, don't believe him! He may be your brother, but there's a liar deep inside of him!!
Also, don't you start disrespecting Janak like that. Fangirls will attack.

* "Oh, no wonder why you're sticking up for an Albali. You're an Elf!" *

Alva: Hey! You guys got something against Elves!? *readys bow*

*holds Alva back* This isn't your story. Stay out of this. >_<

Chapter Seven: Fangirls?

Chapter Eight: Not much to comment on?

Celebration: *pops open a soda bottle* People, people. What's a party without a little soda?? *grabs pinata* And, this too? *hangs it on a tree*

RPing Idea: I was thinking a private one. Just the four of us.

11-Aug-2009 09:07:49

Seph
Jun Member 2008

Seph

Biomaster - the cake is a lie.

Did you take the small blue pill?

And on the subject at hand.....

MACHINE GUN TIME!!!! AHAHAAAAHHHHHAAA!!!!

*starts firing countless machine guns somehow all at once, destroying a medevial village.*

Woman: AAHH!!! Call the first brigade!

*people then all come to put out the fire*

villager:This happens every time Wigwam126 posts another stupid story!

*the villagers all look to the camera and yell:

everyone: LEAVE US ALONE, WIGWAM!!!

_-_-_-In other news!-_-_-_

Wigwam126 has just smashed his favorite vase-

WAIT, WHAT?!

OMG NNNOOOO!!!!

*Goes back in time, approaches a car dressed as a cop, and asks the man if he has seen a child, whom i show a picture of. The man screams and speeds off.*

Well that didnt work...

Time to retun to the scene of the crime!

Guy: ok, so the vase was found broken on the floor, with the windows all open, doors all open wide, ceiling with holes in them, and tunnels leading into the house - how could they possibly have gotten in?!

Wigwam: We now dust for finger prints, search for hair or dna, and - oh wait, i forgot that that vase was a replica, i have the real one being cleaned!

CASE SOLVED!

_-_-_-Next time on TWIF:CSI-_-_-_

Commercial: Avoid it. prevent it. stop it. Help prevent the noob desease, join the noob awareness group, helping save lives for 20 years.

hmm...anyone ever seen that commercial were a guy gets kicked in the face with a steel-toed boot? of course not, no one has - i just made it up!

Well im getting pretty tired...think i should get some sleep...

Adverter: wait, dont sleep - drink 200 hour energy! it works guarrenteed for 200 hours!

Sounds good, i think i'll try it!

*Does amiazing for the next 199 hours but at 200 crashes instantly and goes into a super-sonic sleep* :@

~Wigwam126

11-Aug-2009 09:24:08

Ark Von Doom

Ark Von Doom

Posts: 6,501 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
In defense of all the noobs I need to be cannon fodder in my ultimate army of evil, I must now rise up to defened the nooby populace.

The first task is to steal from others; time to fuse the foolish heroes into an ultimate villain signature of doom!

-------------------————————(••÷[Ark Von Doom]÷••)—————————-----------------
-----------------------––––•(-•Liƒ£ I§ ÂßØùt G€††iñg \X/|-|ãt ÝÓü \x/añt•-)•––––-----------------
---------—¤÷(`[¤*Everyone else can just deal with it and GET OUT OF MY WAY*¤]´)÷¤—
ˆ•.,¸,.•ˆ.....ˆ•.,¸,.•ˆ............................................`•.¸\x/ ¸.•`............................................ˆ•.,¸,.•ˆ.....ˆ•.,¸,.•ˆ

Step Two, summon Zezima's evil twin; the only player to successfully turn lv 1!

Step Three, bring the enraged Harrison Ford back to skyrocket whip prices as he is given the ultimate whip: Noobscalibur!

Step 4, using the random and crazy symbols of Fullmetal alchemist I summon from the darkest depths of doomy doom: NOOB*ILLA!

Never underestimate the power of a noob.

(Dramtic explosions go off in the background and kill several noobs, who die of sheer fright)

Except those noobs... But they don't count.

Oh, and I almost forgot... (pulls out the missing piece of cake from portal and eats it) The cake wasn't a lie; it was just another evil Ark deed.

12-Aug-2009 02:45:18 - Last edited on 12-Aug-2009 02:46:28 by Ark Von Doom

Quick find code: 49-50-252-59241445 Back to Top